Notices
Northwest Region Includes AK, ID, WY, SD, MT, ND, CO.

Please Help!

Search this Thread

Old Sep 28, 2006, 03:23 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Please Help!

I am having a serious problem, here a link to the thread...mods wont let me put it in tech or this forum so hopefully this ok. ANy help would be apperciated.

https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/sh...d.php?t=225528
Old Sep 28, 2006, 07:25 PM
Evolved Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Hey, how often are you in Pullman? We get together and race everynow and then in Spokane during the summer. I also have in-laws in Lewiston so I make trips down there off and on. Let me know how often your over here and maybe we can get a meet together.
Old Sep 28, 2006, 07:56 PM
Evolving Member

I live here right now...thats why I cant get a good mechanic or test on the car to see what wrong....also I have a guy (vennom) that lives in my fraternity that owns an 03. His lil brother (also in the house) is buying a 9 SE over thanksgiving break, plus we have like 4 other car guys.

Have you ever been to old spiral highway? We go out there a lot and make runs w/the subaru club on campus....
Old Sep 29, 2006, 12:29 PM
Evolved Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Yeah, I lived in Lewiston for 5 years, moved there to go to college. We are heading down there on Sunday to visit. Do you guys ever go to the track? If you ever need help with anything let me know, I know its a bit out of the way but Ive done all the work on my car so I know a little bit. We should meet up for lunch on Sunday if you guys can make it. I'll have the family but it still might be cool. Let me know.
Old Sep 29, 2006, 04:37 PM
Evolving Member

I'll PM ya, it kinda depends on whether or not my evo is running better...i;ll let ya know
Old Sep 29, 2006, 04:45 PM
Evolved Member

You all either have a very good job while in school, or some awesome parents to be driving EVO's.
Old Sep 29, 2006, 04:53 PM
Evolved Member

I looked through the other thread and it seems a probable cause is coolant in the combustion chamber. Like the guy said, a small "pinhole" leak can still pass a coolant leak test. If this is the case, the HG isn't blown, but it might as well be as it will need to be replaced, which SUCKS.

It also sounds like you can rule out oil or excess fuel in the system, which would be signified by black/dark smoke. Hopefully they will warranty it for you. Keep us updated.