Notices
Northwest Region Includes AK, ID, WY, SD, MT, ND, CO.

JestR Tuning Meet Up

Search this Thread

Old Nov 5, 2006, 09:42 AM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by IslandEvoIX
hey man there is no need for this. if you have a problem with torquefreaks then you deal with it. they are trying to run a business and all you are trying to do is make them look bad. you have to realize that we are all human and make mistakes.
WTF, is everybody supposed to look the other way when they constantly mess up or screw people over? What would you do if they couldn't (wouldn't) finish your car and had to tow it away after it sat at there shop for over a year?

What would you do if your friend's bumper got burnt and he never got paid back? What if you knew the entire staff and realized that everybody left that shop because of poor management and other problems? Give me a break, you sackriders don't even know the whole story...

So now you guys are trying to cover up something else that went wrong? You wouldn't keep it quiet if there wasn't any problems.
Old Nov 5, 2006, 09:43 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Patiently waiting on numbers from the people that made it today. What kind of dyno does TF use BTW?
Old Nov 5, 2006, 10:04 AM

well i got tuned friday and i am very pleased 327whp 310trq power band is there from spool to redline,very impressed way better than the last tune i got in a motel parking lot
Old Nov 5, 2006, 10:25 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Scawt
WTF, is everybody supposed to look the other way when they constantly mess up or screw people over? What would you do if they couldn't (wouldn't) finish your car and had to tow it away after it sat at there shop for over a year?

What would you do if your friend's bumper got burnt and he never got paid back? What if you knew the entire staff and realized that everybody left that shop because of poor management and other problems? Give me a break, you sackriders don't even know the whole story...

So now you guys are trying to cover up something else that went wrong? You wouldn't keep it quiet if there wasn't any problems.

+1
Old Nov 6, 2006, 09:57 AM

Hey... good to meet some of you guys.

I shot a lot of video... started capturing last night. I'll post some links once it's all done.
Old Nov 6, 2006, 12:35 PM
Evolving Member

haha, well. I dont know the stories of what TF did in the past but I dont really care, I found them to be very professional and Matt knew what he was doing. Anyways peace
Old Nov 7, 2006, 12:34 AM
Pocket Mo

TF was great! Except Matt forgot to turn on the big fan with my car so Dustin had to bust out his sexy skills and flip the switch. No bones about it, Matt put in a SH^TLOAD of hours into making sure we got our pulls and did it without being a moody ***** like many guys in Matt's situation would've done. Strapping in 8 cars over and over again, doing several pulls for each car, making sure everything was going well, etc. Last time I was part of a group dyno for my old car, the dyno tech was a ***** and I ended up throwing a wrench at the guy. Everyone else applauded. Props to Matt for keeping a level head and being a good guy.
Old Nov 7, 2006, 07:31 AM

dang once again makes me mad that i missed you. ill deff. be a part of it in december if i can get everything installed before then and before i check out on leave. im hoping i can get a little more power out of it but we will see...either way im down for another get together!