Notices
Northwest Region Includes AK, ID, WY, SD, MT, ND, CO.

English Racing North End Dyno Day

Search this Thread

Old Dec 6, 2009, 09:44 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
sounds nice, Francis! Should make good power, especially with the cooler temps this time of year!
Old Dec 6, 2009, 11:42 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by fcapistran
That's all i got Dan!
You just listed like 100 things you have and you end it with. "Thats all I got."

I wish I was as rich as you!
Old Dec 7, 2009, 08:19 AM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by AznEvoIX
You just listed like 100 things you have and you end it with. "Thats all I got."

I wish I was as rich as you!
LOL.Hey John it took me a while to get the stuff. Most of them are sitting on my living room for decade. dust and dirt around it.LMAO.im just glad it's finally going to my car this time.I work my *** off as well.Im pretty much lived at Boeing.lol
Old Dec 7, 2009, 08:22 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by boostedwrx
What time is everyone planning on showing up on Saturday? I know its first come/first dynoed but I was just wondering if people will be showing up all throughout the day or what. I have to work later in the day so I was probably going to come around 12 or 1 or so. Its only 7 days away
Dont think anyone saw this with all the install talk
Old Dec 7, 2009, 05:17 PM
Evolved Member

^I'll be there as soon as Josel and I get his parts installed. Hopefully I'll get my car running by then.
Old Dec 8, 2009, 02:13 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by fcapistran
LOL.Hey John it took me a while to get the stuff. Most of them are sitting on my living room for decade. dust and dirt around it.LMAO.im just glad it's finally going to my car this time.I work my *** off as well.Im pretty much lived at Boeing.lol
Francis buys stuff slow and steady, usually getting killer deals. Also, he almost never makes meets cause he is working! That is all paying off, now!

BTW - local NW folks should check this thread for an insane deal on an FP-Black with extras. I'm sure this will be gone quickly, and I figure Aaron and Lucas wouldn't mind bringing this along during the weekend for delivery!

Last edited by yahu; Dec 8, 2009 at 10:03 AM.
Old Dec 8, 2009, 08:39 AM
Evolved Member

[QUOTE=yahu;7777955]Francis buys stuff slow and steady, usually getting killer deals. Also, he almost never makes meets cause he is working! That is all paying off, now!

Thank you kindly Dan. Not showing up at any meets are not fun. I miss hanging around with you guys esp. here up north. As soon as i get this done, im pretty much set for a whole year. Im going to try to make it in any meets from now on. Im am tired working overtime all the time. 6 days a week.10-12 hours a day. Sunday off not to rest but to do stuff. Im showing up to the meets this time and i am excited.
Old Dec 8, 2009, 08:58 AM
Evolved Member

haha nice. i nknow what you mean francis...

no more big projects for me too after this tune. im saddened seeing all the red items in my bank statement.

small projects that costs couple hundred $$$ are always welcome though. :P

hopefully all will be worth it. i cant wait...
Old Dec 8, 2009, 11:54 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by josel_atr
haha nice. i nknow what you mean francis...

no more big projects for me too after this tune. im saddened seeing all the red items in my bank statement.

small projects that costs couple hundred $$$ are always welcome though. :P

hopefully all will be worth it. i cant wait...
Tang ina pre life is hard
Old Dec 8, 2009, 11:56 AM
Evolved Member

tell me about it. i have two jobs right now, m-f i work in a comfortable office paying bills. on saturdays i wash cars for a honda dealership. hahahahaha
Old Dec 8, 2009, 12:11 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by josel_atr
tell me about it. i have two jobs right now, m-f i work in a comfortable office paying bills. on saturdays i wash cars for a honda dealership. hahahahaha
After i pick up my car we can hang out dude anytime. Just give me a heads up bro. I'll be there.
Old Dec 8, 2009, 03:47 PM
Evolved Member

My car runs freaking awesome ever since my last ER/JB/DO tune, I wouldn't want to touch it, besides I haven't spent no money on more power. I'm going to come down to laugh at people and point fingers like normal though!

Got yer text Billy, I was too lazy to reply though, lol, I know... I suck Subi...
Old Dec 8, 2009, 04:11 PM
Evolved Member

^you've said it twice now so I expect much pointing and much laughing! I'm not sure at what exactly, but I expect it!

Maybe you can point and laugh at my poor little AS IX with the meth problem, if she's still there sitting off to the side.
Old Dec 8, 2009, 04:53 PM
Evolved Member

Never dated a girl with a meth problem, but Fergie would be my first choice in the matter.

350 whp might not seem like alot in evoland, but in the real world thats alot! The Mazda peeps would give a kidney to reach 300 (and probably go through 2 blocks)
Old Dec 8, 2009, 06:28 PM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by GTisRule
My car runs freaking awesome ever since my last ER/JB/DO tune, I wouldn't want to touch it, besides I haven't spent no money on more power. I'm going to come down to laugh at people and point fingers like normal though!

Got yer text Billy, I was too lazy to reply though, lol, I know... I suck Subi...
The only time you ever spend money on power is when you show up to hang out.... i wonder what i will talk you into this time.

Quick Reply: English Racing North End Dyno Day