Notices
Northwest Region Includes AK, ID, WY, SD, MT, ND, CO.

This community amazes me!!

Search this Thread

Old Dec 8, 2009, 08:35 AM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by yahu
^it's all good. I'm usually up late tho, if ya need to ring. How was your thing on Saturday, btw?

I had fun, but some of my friends didn't show cause of BS excuses (not you). And my two roommates were fighting, so neither of them (or their friends) were there.

+ =
Old Dec 8, 2009, 09:03 AM
Evolving Member

Glad to hear that everything was fixed for you. You didn't mention the lower lip also blocked your view of things.
God D*mn Lip!!!

Yeah, it was cold out too!!!
Attached Thumbnails This community amazes me!!-my-frozen-monster.jpg  
Old Dec 8, 2009, 10:07 AM
Evolved Member

^I think I know right where that is. It has been so cold - you shoulda broke that brittle thing off when it was frozen! j/k Ya love to hate it!
Old Dec 9, 2009, 05:32 PM
Evolved Member

Update - sounds like the new MAP sensor that was shipped to the Drift Office had a crack in it. Dang. Another new one will be at the DO on Friday and the car should be ready for dyno days on Saturday!

Thanks again goes to Bob at the DO for taking care of the batch. I guess they are able to drive it, just no boost. Which is obviously not what I was experiencing last Thursday evening while on the side of the road!
Old Dec 9, 2009, 10:14 PM
Evolving Member

Hey, fush you maing! You're pretty much right, tho. My car has a meth problem and apparently an intervention is required. It wasn't trying to hurt me, it was simply crying out for help!
This literally made me L M F A O!

Tip of the hat to you sir.

Oh man, seeing that picture just reminds my of how small my ***** got while we were out there, holy hell. It was SO fugging cold out there, and it was like noon!!

Shane text me at like 10:30, I was still in bed, I'm like, fugg, should I head out now then, he was like yupp. I stepped outside and was like, oh, this should be fun.

But what was it, like, Monday, or something, when it was like -4 in the morning..? I literally cried like a girl when I had to work in the morning.
Old Dec 9, 2009, 10:17 PM
Evolving Member

+1 to Ryon for running out tonight and making my Evo go over 5 mph! It was cold and the ladies at the shell station asked if we were a car club.... YEA BUDDY!!
Old Dec 10, 2009, 09:52 AM
Evolved Member

^lol, what?

@ Jordon - it has been insanely cold. The kids keep "knowing" it is going to snow at any given point, regardless of how that O3 looks up there. I should actually get a heater of some sort for working in the garage this Saturday morning.
Old Dec 14, 2009, 01:43 AM
Evolved Member

Update - the car is running once again. So much so that I was able to lay down 512whp/413lb-ft at the Drift Office today!

Thanks again to Bob and the guys at the Drift Office (I'll make a special trip down, later this week!), Aaron and Lucas (I still owe ya both, but was too busy drinking Saturday night to make it to a liquor store), and of course my Souf-side ninja TJ for saving my girls and me! I offered him my Red, but he wouldn't take it!

Thanks to the rest of the community for some outstanding meets this weekend! Between helping Josel with his exhaust Saturday morning, to the Drift Office festivities, to the Krispy Kreme, to the afterparty, to the DO again, and XXX, it was one helluva crazy weekend!!
Old Dec 14, 2009, 07:26 AM

Update - the car is running once again. So much so that I was able to lay down 512whp/413lb-ft at the Drift Office today!

Thanks again to Bob and the guys at the Drift Office (I'll make a special trip down, later this week!), Aaron and Lucas (I still owe ya both, but was too busy drinking Saturday night to make it to a liquor store), and of course my Souf-side ninja TJ for saving my girls and me! I offered him my Red, but he wouldn't take it!

Thanks to the rest of the community for some outstanding meets this weekend! Between helping Josel with his exhaust Saturday morning, to the Drift Office festivities, to the Krispy Kreme, to the afterparty, to the DO again, and XXX, it was one helluva crazy weekend!!

The Red? I'm still thinking about it.Haha
It was nice to see u and ur cute daughter again.
Man, sounds like you had a insane week, and with the holiday and
all, looks like ur not going to be done anytime soon.......LOL!
Old Dec 14, 2009, 08:16 AM
Evolved Member

Dan, you need moar powa! 512 is not enuffz! XD XD XD
Old Dec 14, 2009, 08:45 AM
Evolved Member

howli eff he made 512?!?! nice.....
Old Dec 14, 2009, 08:57 AM
Evolved Member

Yargh dooooood. Fif One Too! I R SKERRED NAO! =O
Old Dec 14, 2009, 10:03 AM
Evolved Member

haha, I was just kidding, TJ! I wanted it to sound like you passed up a freebie, being all saintly and such! It looks like I have a buyer lined up, actually!

Josel - yep, 512whp/413lb-ft. And, it didnt' take me 10 - 15 seconds to get through 3rd gear! (to be fair, I think that STi was in 4th)