Notices
Northwest Region Includes AK, ID, WY, SD, MT, ND, CO.

1st Annual Team Intrinsic Charity Show n Shine

Search this Thread

Old Jun 2, 2004, 12:08 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Smile 1st Annual Team Intrinsic Charity Show n Shine

Hello All!

My name is Tanya Jose’ and I am the Vice President of Events & Planning for Team Intrinsic.

Team Intrinsic is a local motorsports enthusiasts club in Western Washington State. Based upon the ideas of friendship, good will, and family, Team Intrinsic strives to make a better name for all motorsports enthusiasts by promoting legal activities and holding events that give back to the community.

On August 8, 2004, Team Intrinsic will be holding a Charity Show & Shine for Children’s Hospital in Seattle, Washington. It will be held in the XXX Root Beer parking lot. This is a very large facility that we hope to fill with vehicles and local vendors. We plan to do extensive advertising for this event, including Internet advertising on local car club forums, as well as flyers that will be handed out all over Western Washington. To date, we currently have 27 local car clubs that we will be inviting to the show and this number is increasing daily. We will be giving out 1st and 2nd place trophies for 17 classes and 1 Best of Show trophy.

This is to formally invite you/your club or forum to join us on this day!

Please check this link to get more information on our show.

http://forums.teamintrinsic.com/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=31

Should you have any questions regarding the show please feel free to email me at: Iwalani@teamintrinsic.com

Thank you for your time,

Tanya Jose’

Old Jun 4, 2004, 06:40 PM

sounds like fun. i'll plan on comming and ask some of my club members if ther're interested too.
Old Jun 4, 2004, 10:26 PM

that sounds like a good thing to do, and the fact that its charity, sounds good.
Old Jun 5, 2004, 10:35 PM
Evolving Member

I'm in
Old Jun 17, 2004, 02:00 AM
Pure Win

Count me in.. Ill bring the car but she wont be enterd in any classes...But im totaly down for hanging out....
Old Jun 29, 2004, 05:09 PM

Talking Wahoo!

Great to see that there is some interest from the Lancer/EVO group again this year!!

It was GREAT to have this group at my charity show in Tacoma last year!! (READ: Cruzin for Kids show and shine )

I am one of the founding members of Team Intrinsic and had actually decided the show was too much to do all by myself again. So the whole team decided this would be a great charity event and it may even help promote our team and it's dedication to the community!

I urge all of you that made it out last year to attend again if possible! This is gonna be a lot bigger and hopefully will end up a GREAT show that we can possibly do yearly!
Old Jul 6, 2004, 08:14 AM

i'll be back agian.
Old Jul 7, 2004, 12:21 PM

Our registration page is up and running. Please follow this link to register: http://shownshine.teamintrinsic.com/registration.php

Thank you much!

Tanya
Old Jul 8, 2004, 04:45 PM
Evolving Member

Is there any way to pay at the door but pre-registar? I dont have a CC and can't make online payments!!!
Old Jul 20, 2004, 01:29 PM

Just thought I'd post up also that we will be doing a raffle & silent auction to raise as much money as possible. Prizes range from t-shirts to a ported box with 2-12" Rockford Fosgate subs to a Compustar Alarm unit.

Register early at http://shownshine.teamintrinsic.com/registration.php !!

Thank you!
Tanya
Old Aug 1, 2004, 12:40 AM
Evolving Member

I'll bump this to keep it fresh cause its coming up and its for a good cause!
Old Aug 3, 2004, 12:42 PM

We're less than a week away. Hope everyone is planning on being there. If not to show, then to just hang out. See everyone there.

Tanya
Old Aug 6, 2004, 10:05 AM

Bumping this up! We're 2 days away. Thank you all in advance for your support.

Just a few reminders for everyone:

*Bring your money, we'll be having a silent auction as well as a raffle (prizes include subs, Compustar alarms, TurboXS goodies, Base Dyno times)

*Keep in mind that the only thing that matters is raising money for Children's Hospital and to have fun!!

*All registered vehicles are allotted one parking spot only. If you have tent setups, there are grassy areas to that up.

*Pre Registration will close tonight at midnight. If you don't register by tonight, please bring your money to the event and we can register you there.

*If you plan to show with a group, make sure that everyone in your group is present. We will be parking people as they come in and will not be leaving any open spaces to accomodate late-comers.

Thank you for your support everyone!

Tanya
Old Aug 9, 2004, 09:22 AM

Thank you for a great show. We ended up with about 80 vehicles competing for trophies and a good turnout of vendor booths. Like Armin mentioned above, we raised $3k for Children's Hospital, which is the best part of it all. If you have any suggestions on how to make any future Intrinsic shows better, please feel free to email me at: tjose@compustar.org

All pics can be found here: http://forums.teamintrinsic.com/sho...=&threadid=2474

Thanks again,
Tanya Jose'
VP of Events & Planning
www.TeamIntrinsic.com