Notices
Other Cars - For Sale - Wanting To Buy (WTB) Or Trade (WTT) Use this Forum to post your WTB/WTS threads for cars other than Lancer/Evolution and motorcycles as well. All the usual Marketplace rules apply here.
Mark this thread as Unsold

FS: 1997 Supra Turbo 6 speed Targa White 16k original miles

Search this Thread

Old Jun 28, 2010, 09:07 AM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by 6-speed
If the OP dropped his price down to $30,000 as you said; there would guys lined up at his door.

At $35,000 it'd sell very quick too.

Heck a really clean, well modified with quality parts, 93 Supra with about 64k miles on the odometer just sold for around $35,000 on Supraforums.

Clean and stock Supras sell for a premium; it's just hard to find the right buyer since the market of prospective buyers is small and most people don't have $40k+ in cash to buy what would probably be a weekend car.

Getting a loan on a 13 year old car isn't easy either.

Hang in there mostH8D.

BTW, you may want to try 6speedonline; plenty of members with money and possibly the desire to get into a Supra.

Actually mostH8D PM me; I might know of a Supraforum member that maybe interested.
dude i see these things poppin up all the time on craigslist and ebay and the owners or dealers selling them in mint and stock condition are asking about what 40 maybe 50 grand? they never end up selling and are usually forced to drop down the price. whos gonna spend that kinda money on a car thats 13 to 16 year old car when you can get a new porsche, bmw, etc once again im not knocking the car i love those things but even if i had the money i wouldnt buy it for that price. if you wants to sell it that bad he definetly can get 30 maybe 33 tops IF YOUR LUCKY.. once again good luck on the sale im not trying to jinx you but obvisously the threadstarter knew from my original post that i was right thats why he hasnt commented back on it...
Old Jun 28, 2010, 10:02 AM
Evolving Member

Regardless of what you all think, sale is pending.

And don, go fvk yourself already. This is a for sale thread not an opinion column.

I didn't respond back because you are annoying.

Last edited by mostH8D; Jun 28, 2010 at 10:05 AM.
Old Jun 28, 2010, 01:55 PM
Evolved Member

Wow, is all I can say. What a bunch of ignorant people on here. I have a 97 RSP TT all original as well and I would laugh at these people saying $30-33k is appropriate. A 97 6 speed with this low of mileage is a rarity.
If you look on supraforums you all would see people are still paying descent $$ for low mileage supras...
GLWS!!
Old Jul 2, 2010, 11:05 AM
Evolving Member

car is sold.
Old Jul 2, 2010, 11:16 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by mostH8D
Regardless of what you all think, sale is pending.

And don, go fvk yourself already. This is a for sale thread not an opinion column.

I didn't respond back because you are annoying.
go head and make up a high amount of what you sold it for, you and i know you didnt really sell it for 40 or 50 i first comment trying to be nice but you seem like a f"""""" ***** im glad you didnt get what you wanted for it
Old Jul 2, 2010, 11:20 AM
Evolving Member

well since the car is not mine its not my call to tell what it sold for.

and i got exactly what i asked for in the agreement between me and the buyer otherwise it wouldnt have sold.

so eat a fat baby's d1ck. i know you're all riled up and your replies tell the tale.
Old Jul 2, 2010, 01:52 PM
Evolving Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by mostH8D

so eat a fat baby's d1ck. .

HAHAHA Sorry thats just funny. It was worth quoting.