Notices
Other Cars - For Sale - Wanting To Buy (WTB) Or Trade (WTT) Use this Forum to post your WTB/WTS threads for cars other than Lancer/Evolution and motorcycles as well. All the usual Marketplace rules apply here.
Mark this thread as Unsold

WTB R33 or R34 Skyline Maybe R32

Search this Thread

Old May 12, 2010, 04:31 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
WTB R33 or R34 Skyline Maybe R32

I am trying to find some forums where people have a bit of skylines for sale. Any ideas on places to look? Or does anyone have a skyline for sale for a killer price. I have found a Few but people are asking to much given the current economy. I have found a few good deals but I was to late and didnt act soon enough. PM if you have a skyline or know someone selling one
Old May 12, 2010, 05:39 PM

bump
Old May 14, 2010, 01:19 PM

i have a R34 GT-R.

beware of bargains, there´s a lot of crap coming out of japan to make use of the F&F hype for these cars.

afaik, it will be difficult to find R34s in the U.S. since they are near impossible to be legalized (for whatever reason), not sure about R32s and R33s, i think i remember it is easier with one of these.

except for doing a standard used-car check, look especially for spun bearings in the RB26 and bent rods and the oil system (pump), these are weak spots in this engine.

gearbox problems are $$$ as is any kind of bodywork parts. actually, all parts are $$$

look at

www.neweraparts.com (preferred)
www.greenline.jp
www.rhdjapan.com
www.nengun.com

and there may be only a handful of people in the U.S. who know s**t about skylines, keep that in mind if you need any kind of work done. an RB overhaul isn´t just an engine overhaul (of course it is, but you need someone who really knows his s**t)

japanese cars with unmodified ECUs will be limited to around 110mph.

try

www.gtr.co.uk
www.skylinowners.com
http://www.skyline-owners-club.com/f...ers-guide.html
www.skylines.se

from old times (syclone/typhoon times) i know that a guy named sean morris aka tyndago (look him up under that nick on youtube) had an R34 in california years ago (he sold it afaik, but he may still have contacts or knows the whereabouts of the car - could be what you are looking for)

hope this is is a little of help

good luck

peter
Old May 16, 2010, 05:17 PM

if your looking for a skyline talk to (scott yo) on here he got a few that if the price is rite he'll sell
Old May 20, 2010, 02:22 PM

Hey man if you are interested in a Skyline I have a 1993 R33 with a lot of mods I was just thinking about selling. Really don't want to but some things have came up and need cash bad. If you are interested email me. liveordie72089@yahoo.com
Old May 20, 2010, 02:32 PM

My 1996 R33 is for sale..I have a few pics in my garage on here. $35K.....They aren't cheap as mentioned above.
Old May 20, 2010, 02:33 PM
Evolved Member

www.skylineownersusa.com

Originally Posted by dreyfus14
My 1996 R33 is for sale..I have a few pics in my garage on here. $35K.....They aren't cheap as mentioned above.
Mileage?
very high price for a gts with those limited mods

Last edited by 4g63smokinall4s; May 20, 2010 at 02:42 PM.
Old May 20, 2010, 04:05 PM

To be honest 35k is a reasonable price if you weren't like me and in desperate need of money... Plus I have 10gs in my car which makes the price reasonable.
Old May 20, 2010, 04:44 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by liveordie72089
To be honest 35k is a reasonable price if you weren't like me and in desperate need of money... Plus I have 10gs in my car which makes the price reasonable.
not really.. 35k is way to much for a GTS... ive been shopping for awhile for one and that is the most ive seen or heard for one with that amount of minimal mods..
intercooler, piping,bov, coilovers,rims....
that would be decent for a R33 GTR with those mods.. but not GTS..

95 nissan r33 gts25t skyline with 74k km (approx 45,000 miles) ac heat power steering and everything works great! and the car just got a fresh paint job as old paint was getting faded and had some scratches looks great now!
its registered licensed and insured!
the car is mostly stock but heres a list:
apexi avcr boost controller
hks intake
r34 gtr fmic/piping
spec stage 3+ clutch/ not installed
gab coilovers
nismo strut bar
full-race hicas eliminater
bride buckets very comfy seats
suede momo steering wheel
isis subframe collars
isis greddy stlye intake manifold
r34 gtr wheels with 25mm kics spacers brembo brake rotors
brembo stainless steel braided lines
stainless steel braided clutch line
and im sure im forgetting some stuff

the bad is exhaust is cut off underneath car its pretty loud right now, the stock clutch is starting to go still drivable but will also come with a new spec stage 3+ clutch brand new, and there is whole in passenger carpet from first owner no idea what he was doing but its fixable.

the car will no longer come with the wheels as seen in pictures i can provided another set that will work or you can use your own set

a really good deal came up on car i have been wanting so i really need to sell so make an offer!!

im asking 19,000 obo. will accept reasonable offers,
my email is technine_3@hotmail.com forfastest reply or you can pm as well.
not looking for trades need to sell! only trade i would do is a 350z
the car now has new full exhaust, brand new k sport coilovers, new wheels and tires enkei rpf1s look really good on it, new aluminum radiator and new hoses, new spec stage 3+ clutch installed now the price is back up to 19k obo sorry and thanks.

had pics but wont copy over

Last edited by 4g63smokinall4s; May 20, 2010 at 05:00 PM.
Old May 21, 2010, 12:33 AM

Originally Posted by 4g63smokinall4s
not really.. 35k is way to much for a GTS... ive been shopping for awhile for one and that is the most ive seen or heard for one with that amount of minimal mods..
intercooler, piping,bov, coilovers,rims....
that would be decent for a R33 GTR with those mods.. but not GTS..
But is it 50 state legal like mine? No the only ones that do that are MotorEx and go take a peak on how much cars go for from them. Gts-t run for 40 in there because they are Guaranteed!!!!
Old May 21, 2010, 06:50 AM

No wonder that guy was selling his for $19,000. It is falling apart. Mine is probably the cleanest R33 in the states. Interior looks brand new, exterior phenominal condition, low mileage, engine bay super clean, and no problems. This is extremely hard to find as the cars usually get so beat up in shipping.
Old May 21, 2010, 07:00 AM

I see he got some of that fixed, he is insane to let it go for that price!!! I'm not going to lower my price because some other guy doesn't now what he has or he just needs money badly and selling it cheap. Mine is supposed to be sold this weekend, hopefully he follows through, if not, I'm not worried about it as I don't need to sell it....but everything is always for sale for the right price....correct?
Old May 21, 2010, 02:40 PM
Evolving Member

^^ Holy crap that is damn expensive for a GTS.... That has to be the highest price I have ever seen!!!! I understand they are very limited and hard to find in the US but danm thats crazy!! lol... I could go out and get one today with an RB26 conversion pumping out 600hp atw with low k's for about 8k USD.... I love it here =)

As for a GTR:

Nissan GTR R34 VSPEC2 2001
15000 Miles

PRICE $45000.00 USD

This is a genuine 650hp BNR34 Vspec II. was a showroom display car in japan. I bought 2 years ago, built it up from total factory standard spec since then. over $60000 spent on it. all jobs done in st-hitec. all parts used are genuine with no dollar spared. It has been very carefully looked after and in excellent show car condition. turns head everywhere. personlised plate comes with the car.

BODY:
-nismo ztune carbon kit
-fully legal tinted
-LED rear tail lights (looks very standout)

INTERIOR
-nismo 320km/h speedo
-moogoose 5 star alarm with gps tracking divice fitted

ENGINE:
-power fc with hand control
-hks evc5 black
-splitfire coil, bliz race plug

-apexi sucktion kit
-z32 afm x 2
-garrett 2860-5 turbo x 2
-hks intercooler piping kit
-hks twin ssqv

-trust Ti-R titanium exhaust system(with removable silencer, real handy when you need to renew warrant)
-decat pipe
-hks front pipe
-hpi dump pipe with heat wrapped

-trust oil cooler with filter relocation kit
-trust oil pan baff plate
-trust water catch tank
-tabata radiator type RR
-custom made oil catch tank

-Tomei poncam and cam gears
-Tomei headgasket
-belt replaced (cant remember the brand)
-sard 700cc injector, sard fuel rail, sard fpr
-nismo intank fuel pump
-nismo super coppermix twin plate clutch(competition model)
-R33 vspec diff front and rear (4.1:1 final drive ratio)

-HKS latest HIPERMAX III sports suspention 32 steps adjustable, fully certified
-ferodo race brake pad, race brake fluid
-19x10.5 forged Rays volk progressive te for road use
-18x9.5 wolf s36 with 6 yokohama full slick race tyres, 2 still brand new.
-nismo wheel nuts all around.

There was another one for sale but blue with NOS and had genuine 750hp (without NOS) atw..... They wanted about the same but had a few more k's

Last edited by joyce1bro; May 21, 2010 at 02:46 PM.
Old May 21, 2010, 09:05 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by liveordie72089
But is it 50 state legal like mine? No the only ones that do that are MotorEx and go take a peak on how much cars go for from them. Gts-t run for 40 in there because they are Guaranteed!!!!
apperently on Nico people seem to agree ur asking way to much.. ull be lucky to get 20-22 for it

Originally Posted by dreyfus14
No wonder that guy was selling his for $19,000. It is falling apart. Mine is probably the cleanest R33 in the states. Interior looks brand new, exterior phenominal condition, low mileage, engine bay super clean, and no problems. This is extremely hard to find as the cars usually get so beat up in shipping.
how can u justify ur car being the cleanest r33 in the stats.. thats almost comical.
i can post numerous r33's that are in superior condition..

either way 35k for ur gts is way overpriced.. and i feel bad for whoever buys it at that price. u could get a r33 gtr for that in good condition..
either way its ur car so if thats what u think its worth then glws

Last edited by 4g63smokinall4s; May 21, 2010 at 09:26 PM.
Old May 22, 2010, 02:42 AM
Evolving Member

lol gts't go for not much more than 14k in australia most get trashed for ****y drift cars go a gtr or not at all......

Quick Reply: WTB R33 or R34 Skyline Maybe R32