Will 2014 Lancer driver side axle assembly fit Outlander Sport of the same year ? - EvolutionM - Mitsubishi Lancer and Lancer Evolution Community

Go Back  EvolutionM - Mitsubishi Lancer and Lancer Evolution Community > Lancer Forums > Other Mitsubishi vehicles > Outlander Sport
Reload this Page >

Will 2014 Lancer driver side axle assembly fit Outlander Sport of the same year ?

Notices

Will 2014 Lancer driver side axle assembly fit Outlander Sport of the same year ?

Old Jul 11, 2018, 02:27 PM

After lowering my 2014 outlander sport es, I started having issues regarding these strange sounds coming from the drivers side every time I turn right. I ignored the sound and eventually I went away for the most part. After changing my wheel and tire set up I started hearing it alot more and much louder, and after jacking it up, I realized both boots on the drivers axle were ripped and everything inside spilled. Did my research and the oem axle assembly for my car is like $800+, was wondering if I could use a drivers axle assembly for a lancer of the same year.
Old Jul 11, 2018, 05:36 PM
Evolving Member

They’re axles are different, and even so they’re just as expensive. Do you need a whole axle assembly or have you looked into just getting new boots?
Old Jul 11, 2018, 05:54 PM

I havent at all, I was just told that it wpild just be easier to replace everything, where would I be able to get them and what size?

Search this Thread

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.