Notices
Pacific Northwest General areas surrounding Bellingham, Seattle, Tacoma, Bellevue, Spokane, Yakima, Portland, Eugene, Bend, Medford

***Official WA Chat Thread***

Old Mar 24, 2012, 11:05 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Finding an evo in seattle is so frustrating
Old Mar 25, 2012, 07:24 AM
Evolved Member

Can anyone get me 5 quarts of Amsoil 10w30 Zrod? Need it by thursday the 5th.
Old Mar 25, 2012, 11:31 AM
Evolved Member

Received 99 Likes on 79 Posts
if no one local can talk to https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/me...-apagan01.html - i ordered from him and had mine about 5 days later
Old Mar 25, 2012, 12:43 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
^I refuse to use that guy.

@ EvilTech - hit up Ryan.Kauz as it sounds like he has some from someone that seems to refuse to pick it up even after Ryan did him the favor of covering the "buy-in."
Old Mar 25, 2012, 05:21 PM
Evolved Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Ha! That's me and that's BS. I have called and left him messages about picking it up a few times. He wasn't available on weekends and I wasn't available during the week. Oh well.
Old Mar 25, 2012, 05:28 PM
Evolved Member

Some pics from NissanFest...

Lol @ this one...

Old Mar 25, 2012, 06:57 PM

Here are some of mine.
[IMG][/IMG]

Old Mar 25, 2012, 07:54 PM

Was a lot of fun. Saw a lot of 8's and 9's and the 3 for sale near the show, but oddly didn't see a single X anywhere.
Old Mar 26, 2012, 07:52 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Squeeb
Was a lot of fun. Saw a lot of 8's and 9's and the 3 for sale near the show, but oddly didn't see a single X anywhere.
Are there not very many X owners in Washington?

I'll be up there next month (Moving from Fort Bragg, NC)

I'm up for some local meets/cruises
Old Mar 26, 2012, 07:53 AM
EvoM Community Team

Received 62 Likes on 59 Posts
There are plenty of X owners in washington. =)

April 14th we're doing a drive down here in Oregon if you want to come out .
Old Mar 26, 2012, 08:21 AM
Evolved Member

Love the wheels on decepticons car. I need to find someone to trade with. 18x9.5 40mm ET Enkei NT03-M perfect shape with 265/35 Hankook Evo12's.
Old Mar 26, 2012, 08:24 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by migs647
There are plenty of X owners in washington. =)

April 14th we're doing a drive down here in Oregon if you want to come out .
I'll be in SoCal visiting family that week.

When will you guys be doing that again?
Old Mar 27, 2012, 04:03 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Mistaken
Ha! That's me and that's BS. I have called and left him messages about picking it up a few times. He wasn't available on weekends and I wasn't available during the week. Oh well.
Thats almost the way it went. Except the three occasions where we had agreed upon a time to pick up the oil and either 60 minutes prior, 30 minutes prior or later that evening you texted to say you couldnt make it. I clearly remember being home, oil in hand, waiting on your arrival.... To be greeted with your text's appologizing for backing out last minute, again.

I agree wholeheartedly that during tax season its harder to make time during the week or on saturday's (which I work), but your carpool schedule, girlfriend needing you to come home and other random stuff wasnt my fault.

In addition, I not only contacted YOU about saving YOU money, but I also fronted YOU the money, didnt ask for a DIME in profit and assumed all of the risk.

So if you wanted to take the entire transaction into consideration one would say that I assumed the risk and had a customer stiff me.

This was in addition to having agreed to a transaction with my SE BBS rims/tires which included my (very generous) offer of taking payments and keeping the price down AND letting you have the wheels with a minimal down payment ($200 down payment for a >$1,000 transaction), a day before the exchange you offered even less down payment then backed out all together.

So I dont really know where you're going with this. The wheel deal was a steel for you, you backed out. The Amsoil was only to benefit YOU, you basically backed out. I put together dent removal days (which you want to take advantage of) and even offered to do paint correction for EvoM members for free, just to contribute to the community.

When I agree to a deal I use my word to ensure people of what I will do and wont do. Its a matter of pride in myself and respect towards others.

Last edited by Ryan.Kauz; Mar 27, 2012 at 04:08 PM.
Old Mar 27, 2012, 05:04 PM

Originally Posted by EvilTechnology
Love the wheels on decepticons car. I need to find someone to trade with. 18x9.5 40mm ET Enkei NT03-M perfect shape with 265/35 Hankook Evo12's.

Thanks! please don't swag jack..haha j.k.

^^Ryan Kauz comment...preach. Don't be shady on EVOM or you will be forever shunned.

We are a great community and most of us are friendly and support each other.

I came from the honda and bmw scene and by far the EVOM community is the best...so far great experiences....well actually..theres one about a trunk..but i won't go into detail. Just don't F*** someone over..because Karma is a B****
Old Mar 27, 2012, 11:03 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Ryan.Kauz
Thats almost the way it went. Except the three occasions where we had agreed upon a time to pick up the oil and either 60 minutes prior, 30 minutes prior or later that evening you texted to say you couldnt make it. I clearly remember being home, oil in hand, waiting on your arrival.... To be greeted with your text's appologizing for backing out last minute, again.

I agree wholeheartedly that during tax season its harder to make time during the week or on saturday's (which I work), but your carpool schedule, girlfriend needing you to come home and other random stuff wasnt my fault.

In addition, I not only contacted YOU about saving YOU money, but I also fronted YOU the money, didnt ask for a DIME in profit and assumed all of the risk.

So if you wanted to take the entire transaction into consideration one would say that I assumed the risk and had a customer stiff me.

This was in addition to having agreed to a transaction with my SE BBS rims/tires which included my (very generous) offer of taking payments and keeping the price down AND letting you have the wheels with a minimal down payment ($200 down payment for a >$1,000 transaction), a day before the exchange you offered even less down payment then backed out all together.

So I dont really know where you're going with this. The wheel deal was a steel for you, you backed out. The Amsoil was only to benefit YOU, you basically backed out. I put together dent removal days (which you want to take advantage of) and even offered to do paint correction for EvoM members for free, just to contribute to the community.

When I agree to a deal I use my word to ensure people of what I will do and wont do. Its a matter of pride in myself and respect towards others.
That's about 50% truth and 50% BS. You clearly want to air this all out publicly and that's cool. You seem to play the victim often or maybe it's bad luck. Initially I thought the wheels was a transaction between friends, then I learned it was not since your new buyer "had cash just waiting around" then you later tell me that he had to borrow from family so you felt bad. I wrote that off as no big deal. As for the oil... I made many attempts to pick it up, even on weekends when I'd have to drive all the way down to Ballard. You were busy and during the weekend and I was busy during the week. No one is at fault in my eyes. I'd be more than happy to PayPal you the $60 to cover the oil that I committed to. As for the wheels, I wish it had gone different as they were a clean set and it was a great deal. If you'd like to take this further, please pm me.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: ***Official WA Chat Thread***