Notices
Pacific Northwest General areas surrounding Bellingham, Seattle, Tacoma, Bellevue, Spokane, Yakima, Portland, Eugene, Bend, Medford

***Official WA Chat Thread***

Search this Thread

Old May 1, 2009, 01:19 AM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by aboh6leenz
To give the other cars a chance.

but seriously it's running wastegate because I have no meth.
Are you ever on PSN anymore? I haven't been on in months
Old May 1, 2009, 01:22 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by importjake00
Are you ever on PSN anymore? I haven't been on in months
I've been on a lot less. Maybe once or twice a week. You should dl the UFC demo, that **** is hot fire. But I never play socom kuz the last few times it lagged bad. Just waiting for ufc and mw2.
Old May 1, 2009, 02:52 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by aboh6leenz
To give the other cars a chance.

but seriously it's running wastegate because I have no meth.
Are you tuned only for meth? How long have you been without?

@jej re: credit - unfortunately it makes the world go around. It is too easy to build bad credit and tough to build good credit, but you will eventually need to rely on it so it is best to do what you can to build it up.

@juicy re: credit falling through - that really sucks and as was mentioned, debt to income ratio is key. They really only look at the absolute you are paying such as rent/mortgage (rent can be "played with"), car payment, credit cards, lines of credit, etc. Don't give too much info (and they shouldn't ask for any other than that).

Are you lining-up the Eclipse to be sold or traded in? If that can be removed from your debt then that would help, and hopefully something they did. Good luck.
Old May 1, 2009, 02:56 AM
Evolved Member

I will probably go with the ACT when my clutch goes out also. But I don't really drive my car hard. Only time I get to get on it is on ramps and open freeway. Other than that, I am out of boost and shifting at 2500

Hopefully mine will last another year or so.
weaaakk, its all about the DD QM
Old May 1, 2009, 07:48 AM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Is there a reason why you're running low boost?

& Derek, lets go somewhere and get the tires on, if they rub, you pay for it. BUT, if they don't, I will buy them

Just kidding
Because he just rides in mine when he wants to feel real power

Their is a pretty good chance they are sold. If you really want them just buy them 255's are ran all the time without rubbing. If you rub with 255 on an 8.5in wheel you are either slammed to the point where you car handles like crap or you have a weak alignment.
Old May 1, 2009, 08:55 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by hks03evo8
hey now. not all salesmen are bad. and usually its not the salesmans fault... the guy in the back runs the show. were just the messengers. good luck buying a car
haha no, this salesman was really not good. and he just up and abandoned me too. i think he didn't want to help me after he told me i was approved the other night, then came back and said i wasn't, and i was kinda pissed at him. then he disappeared. like i said, i'm still just mad about the whole fact that i was APPROVED, now i'm not because of my income to the payments i can afford. BUT, the night they said i was approved, they knew my income then. wtf...bleh.

Originally Posted by SMOKDU
yep, debt to income ratio and not enough established credit... bummer There is always a impreza rs or rally Oz... , plus it takes even more money to own these cars because you can never have stock. Funny I know someone with a 11 sec car and he only has 2500 total in the car. Well good luck!!!
not enough established credit? i have more than enough credit. two car loans, one that's still being payed on(but it was my trade in), credit cards(2 paid off already), plenty of things that i've established credit. oh well though...i'll find one somewhere else...then i'll go back there and show them that i still got one. *****es. :P
Old May 1, 2009, 09:04 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by yahu
Are you tuned only for meth? How long have you been without?

@jej re: credit - unfortunately it makes the world go around. It is too easy to build bad credit and tough to build good credit, but you will eventually need to rely on it so it is best to do what you can to build it up.

@juicy re: credit falling through - that really sucks and as was mentioned, debt to income ratio is key. They really only look at the absolute you are paying such as rent/mortgage (rent can be "played with"), car payment, credit cards, lines of credit, etc. Don't give too much info (and they shouldn't ask for any other than that).

Are you lining-up the Eclipse to be sold or traded in? If that can be removed from your debt then that would help, and hopefully something they did. Good luck.
yeah it does suck. the thing is though, i don't really have any debt that i owe anywhere. i don't have to pay rent, i just have my car and some credit cards. 2 of the 3 are paid off, then owe on my car. but that was going to be a trade in.

ehh, if i find something else, hopefully i do, if not...i'm planning on paying the eclipse off, and selling it maybe. or trying to trade it in later down the line.
Old May 1, 2009, 11:25 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by juicy j
yeah it does suck. the thing is though, i don't really have any debt that i owe anywhere. i don't have to pay rent, i just have my car and some credit cards. 2 of the 3 are paid off, then owe on my car. but that was going to be a trade in.

ehh, if i find something else, hopefully i do, if not...i'm planning on paying the eclipse off, and selling it maybe. or trying to trade it in later down the line.
That really sucks and it must be fallout from the economy. You're saying you don't have debt other than the car (which sounds like it would be the trade-in) and the 1 credit card. WTF? Usually debt to income should be 35%-40% or so (makes lenders feel good) but I've seen them sway up to 60%. Mind you, this was in a better economy as I haven't had to worry about this for a bit.

Did you find out what your credit score was? You should be able to call and ask. If over 700 this shouldn't be an issue - even in the high 600s. Also, how many institutions did they try? Maybe try to get your own pre-financing through your bank or join somewhere like a Credit Union like Becu or First Tech, etc. This doesn't seem difficult for a $19k car (I believe that is what you said) with a down payment and a 4 - 6 year loan (I'm assuming). Sorry to hear all this.
Old May 1, 2009, 11:41 AM
Evolved Member

Ah, I heard they were around $30k. Does $35k account for increased price for being in the greater Seattle area, or is that MSRP?

Juicy - I have a silver IX wing that I might sell but I think the car you are looking at is black. G/L with the clear coat as that is the best option for you.
MSRP on Chevorlet's website... so that's not even going to include the rediculous dealer markups for a 1st release chassis....
Old May 1, 2009, 12:05 PM
Evolved Member

Just noticed an 8 for sale at a small lot in Auburn on Auburn Way North just south of the Fred Meyer, and best of all... it's silver!!!
Old May 1, 2009, 12:06 PM
Evolved Member

That really sucks and it must be fallout from the economy. You're saying you don't have debt other than the car (which sounds like it would be the trade-in) and the 1 credit card. WTF? Usually debt to income should be 35%-40% or so (makes lenders feel good) but I've seen them sway up to 60%. Mind you, this was in a better economy as I haven't had to worry about this for a bit.

Did you find out what your credit score was? You should be able to call and ask. If over 700 this shouldn't be an issue - even in the high 600s. Also, how many institutions did they try? Maybe try to get your own pre-financing through your bank or join somewhere like a Credit Union like Becu or First Tech, etc. This doesn't seem difficult for a $19k car (I believe that is what you said) with a down payment and a 4 - 6 year loan (I'm assuming). Sorry to hear all this.
Agree. Try a credit union, they usually have better rates, less fee's and are easier/friendly to deal with. My gf got one though Peninsula Credit Union for like 19k and her credit isn't the best but I had to co-sign and my credit is better. Then after you go to a credit union you can thank me by buying my car.
Old May 1, 2009, 12:25 PM
Evolving Member

Yea CU are pretty good. I've had good luck with Alaska and BECU but that was before the whole economy issue.
Old May 1, 2009, 02:12 PM
Evolving Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by juicy j
not enough established credit? i have more than enough credit. two car loans, one that's still being payed on(but it was my trade in), credit cards(2 paid off already), plenty of things that i've established credit. oh well though...i'll find one somewhere else...then i'll go back there and show them that i still got one. *****es. :P
yeah I know how it is. I actually have paid off four cars, own my own house and have a decent job with plenty of credit cards paid off, and it was still a little tough for me to buy my evo. My buddy let me buy it for 15,000 and it booked for 18,000. I think like yahu said it is because of the economy... God Bless America for giving away so much credit to people who couln't pay for it!
Old May 1, 2009, 02:42 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by SMOKDU
yeah I know how it is. I actually have paid off four cars, own my own house and have a decent job with plenty of credit cards paid off, and it was still a little tough for me to buy my evo. My buddy let me buy it for 15,000 and it booked for 18,000. I think like yahu said it is because of the economy... God Bless America for giving away so much credit to people who couln't pay for it!
It's nothing to do with America, it's the bull**** credit institutions and the morons applying for credit that can't afford it. IMO it's a 50/50 responsibility... people getting balloon insterest rates that think they can afford it in X years, but can't now, etc...
Old May 3, 2009, 08:49 PM
Evolved Member

Anyone have a gixxer 600+ for sale?

Quick Reply: ***Official WA Chat Thread***