Notices
Pacific Northwest General areas surrounding Bellingham, Seattle, Tacoma, Bellevue, Spokane, Yakima, Portland, Eugene, Bend, Medford

***Official WA Chat Thread***

Search this Thread

Old May 12, 2009, 11:32 PM
Evolved Member

Received 41 Likes on 37 Posts
Originally Posted by haze1995
what up dwayne? all good here. how you doing?
I'm good man. Long time no hear. What are you up to these days?
Old May 13, 2009, 07:38 AM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by codgi
^^ and they finished if off. Now to see if they will actually focus in game 6 and close this out. Can't leave Denver with too much rest.
I know that is what they needed. I think they were playing a little too reserved. Kobe needs to come out every game blazing and really want it. Even though they are that much better the other teams are still going to give them their all. They need to make a point like Lebron has.

Originally Posted by importjake00
That was a great game... Loved every ****ing minute of it. Orlando needs to get back on their game and beat the Celtics. ****ing hate big ****** davis

That $hit has pissed me off to no end. How the hell did they lose last night...they just shut down the last 5min and went into outer space. They should have won both the last games. Look at the bright side...I am going to laugh if Celtics make it past them and have to face the Cavs. Lebron is going to DESTROY them. Paul Pierce can go pound sand!
Old May 13, 2009, 07:53 AM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by dbsears
I know that is what they needed. I think they were playing a little too reserved. Kobe needs to come out every game blazing and really want it. Even though they are that much better the other teams are still going to give them their all. They need to make a point like Lebron has.

That $hit has pissed me off to no end. How the hell did they lose last night...they just shut down the last 5min and went into outer space. They should have won both the last games. Look at the bright side...I am going to laugh if Celtics make it past them and have to face the Cavs. Lebron is going to DESTROY them. Paul Pierce can go pound sand!
Seriously...

I am looking forward to seeing what LJ does to both teams.
Old May 13, 2009, 04:08 PM
Evolved Member

You shouldn't do those kind of things...thats a $500+ ticket you know
30+ is up to the cops discretion of your being criminal or not. A friend got arrested once doing 160+ in a school zone. He was actually cited for 'contemplating suicide' and had a 2 week stay in medical lake...lol
Old May 13, 2009, 04:19 PM
Evolved Member

That is harsh and the cop probably figured a good way to f with your buddy.
Old May 13, 2009, 04:37 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by GTisRule
30+ is up to the cops discretion of your being criminal or not. A friend got arrested once doing 160+ in a school zone. He was actually cited for 'contemplating suicide' and had a 2 week stay in medical lake...lol

I passed a cop going 130mph on the free way the other day. I almost **** myself! He was sitting on the side of the road on his motor cycle and when I passed he flipped on his lights, and i just kept the throttle down
Old May 13, 2009, 04:40 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by juicy j
420a motor sadly.

and it's a new motor. well, not new, but my last one died, and had a headgasket leak as well. lost all my oil somehow and got a really bad rod knock. then it sounded like something broke and was just banging around under the head. so i got a new motor...now another headgasket leak on this one.

Are we talking new from Mitsu/Chrysler motor or low mileage motor from somewhere else? I have even had the valve cover warp on me on that motor. Depending on how much you like the car and how bad the leak is, i would invest in a better than stock headgasket for the car...
Old May 13, 2009, 05:00 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by GTisRule
The cop that caught me must have been nice. Of course I was on the hwy at 1am with nodody else around. I think he somewhat understood...looking back it could have been much worse. I learned not to do that again...thats for damn sure.

Wow school zone at that speed...I can see how that could end badly for him. I got mine deferred and drove like an old lady for a year.

I passed a cop going 130mph on the free way the other day. I almost **** myself! He was sitting on the side of the road on his motor cycle and when I passed he flipped on his lights, and i just kept the throttle down
Thought you said your car was knocking? I would laugh seeing this post: Car blew up, cop caught me and now I'm in jail

Last edited by dbsears; May 13, 2009 at 05:02 PM.
Old May 13, 2009, 05:35 PM
Evolved Member

The cop that caught me must have been nice. Of course I was on the hwy at 1am with nodody else around. I think he somewhat understood...looking back it could have been much worse. I learned not to do that again...thats for damn sure.

Wow school zone at that speed...I can see how that could end badly for him. I got mine deferred and drove like an old lady for a year.

Thought you said your car was knocking? I would laugh seeing this post: Car blew up, cop caught me and now I'm in jail
It must of been bad fuel because I drove today on a new tank of gas and it was fine.

And I hardly EVER drive like that on the street. And after getting away from that cop, I am scared to go over 80
Old May 13, 2009, 06:26 PM
Evolved Member

It must of been bad fuel because I drove today on a new tank of gas and it was fine.

And I hardly EVER drive like that on the street. And after getting away from that cop, I am scared to go over 80
Gotta love the sweet gas we have...guess it's better than Cali but not by much. I noticed I have been getting better gas mileage since its warming up and they aren't running the winter blend.
Old May 13, 2009, 06:43 PM
Evolved Member

Same here, but its still crappy...
Old May 13, 2009, 06:52 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by wshihdnevo
Are we talking new from Mitsu/Chrysler motor or low mileage motor from somewhere else? I have even had the valve cover warp on me on that motor. Depending on how much you like the car and how bad the leak is, i would invest in a better than stock headgasket for the car...
we're talkin' a low mileage motor from another car. didn't think to have the headgasket replaced while we had the motor out swapping it. i was just too excited to actually have my car running again after almost a year.
i don't plan on keeping this car much longer anyways...so for now, i just monitor the leak, fill it up with oil at my work, and call it good. if the leak gets toooo bad, then i might just fix the headgasket. but for now, not worrying about it if i don't keep it much longer. someone else can take care of the problem haha.
Old May 13, 2009, 07:05 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by juicy j
we're talkin' a low mileage motor from another car. didn't think to have the headgasket replaced while we had the motor out swapping it. i was just too excited to actually have my car running again after almost a year.
i don't plan on keeping this car much longer anyways...so for now, i just monitor the leak, fill it up with oil at my work, and call it good. if the leak gets toooo bad, then i might just fix the headgasket. but for now, not worrying about it if i don't keep it much longer. someone else can take care of the problem haha.

True...I feel ya.
Old May 13, 2009, 07:44 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by wshihdnevo
True...I feel ya.
I wanna feel you
Old May 13, 2009, 07:45 PM
Evolved Member

Yes please, may I have another...?

Quick Reply: ***Official WA Chat Thread***