Notices
Pacific Northwest General areas surrounding Bellingham, Seattle, Tacoma, Bellevue, Spokane, Yakima, Portland, Eugene, Bend, Medford

***Official WA Chat Thread***

Search this Thread

Old May 13, 2009, 08:16 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Lets go to big daddys
Old May 13, 2009, 09:26 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by wshihdnevo
True...I feel ya.
haha, well...not literally.

Originally Posted by importjake00
I wanna feel you
that was kinda gay
Old May 13, 2009, 09:45 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by aboh6leenz
I don't see the pic, but that wasn't me...

Lol.. I got Pulled over for 130+ Mph on I-5 South to 512hwy from Seattle.. the WSP patorl unmarked.. he pulled me over at 3 am.. and he askin me if i have any drinks? I told one beers.. and pass test and take breath test..
then he say that quite a Nice car u have buddy, Im going let you go as warning verbal.. (but he was Writing down paper to talk to me) then let me go..
that i took a pic of night that i got pulled over..

one is best of night...

Carlos, Ryan (furley), Cathy, James and I went Foxy Strip club.. and I made high rev off exit ramp.. and i didnt notice that WSP was behid me.. and pulled me over by Tiny Tires factory.. and He say god that your exhaust is too loud.. then i pause and slient for moment wait till the cop stop yelling at me.. then i told, "sir, Im deaf, and write a paper sir, then Cop Pause, he think i was play BS deaf card.. then he found out i was really Deaf, and he say he felt bad for yelling at me.. and let me go.. i still have piece of papers hang on my wall.. Carlos, James say i was lucky bastard to get away tickets... Priceless!

Last edited by hanahawaiian; May 13, 2009 at 09:51 PM.
Old May 13, 2009, 09:55 PM
Evolved Member

Josh Pasbt.. got pulled over by TPD (Tacoma Police) for no License plate and let go warning.. i was ridin with josh and see how 2.4 Stroker motor performance..

Po$D$M went MT.ST Helen Run umm maybe few year ago not remeber.. Ryon was with me.. also Ramses and Billy too.. they remember we got pulled over with 4 or 5 cops.. and 10 evos something and DSM.. we got no tickets.. and i was first relase out.. everyone got verbal warning.
cop wrote down.

Last edited by hanahawaiian; May 13, 2009 at 10:17 PM.
Old May 13, 2009, 10:05 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by juicy j

that was kinda gay
LOL! Pay attention to who you're replying to Jake! BTW - good to hear about your issues possibly being bad gas, Jake. I'm running meth because I was tired of the roller-coaster.

Jesus Christ you guys are lucky with your speed and getting pulled over. I'm sure I would be in it deep. The only time I've gone those speeds (130+) has been in Montana where it is not exactly legal but good luck finding a single speed trap in the entire state. Too much land/not enough cops=they have better things to do.

The luckiest I have been in WA is pulling away from a cop doing 75 in a 30 in the Factoria area. He didn't actually radar me or pace me since I was pulling away from him but, we both knew my *** was busted. Thankfully it was after midnight and no one was on the road and he let me go with a warning.
Old May 13, 2009, 10:33 PM

Dude! Whats up Chris? Havent seen you in a while bro. How are you?
Old May 13, 2009, 10:41 PM
Evolved Member

Hey Jay!! what up bro.. im good.. u still have my number.. my text is same numbers.
Old May 13, 2009, 10:53 PM

I still have your number but im deployed right now... I'll get in touch as soon as i get back ok. Hey Whats up with carlos? I think he changed his number.
Old May 13, 2009, 11:25 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by yahu
LOL! Pay attention to who you're replying to Jake! BTW - good to hear about your issues possibly being bad gas, Jake. I'm running meth because I was tired of the roller-coaster.

Jesus Christ you guys are lucky with your speed and getting pulled over. I'm sure I would be in it deep. The only time I've gone those speeds (130+) has been in Montana where it is not exactly legal but good luck finding a single speed trap in the entire state. Too much land/not enough cops=they have better things to do.

The luckiest I have been in WA is pulling away from a cop doing 75 in a 30 in the Factoria area. He didn't actually radar me or pace me since I was pulling away from him but, we both knew my *** was busted. Thankfully it was after midnight and no one was on the road and he let me go with a warning.
speaking of getting away from tickets...

hah, i got soooo lucky last year. twice in the same week. my best friend and i carpooled to work every day...one morning, we left the house, got on i-5 just about to go past MLK way. i was speeding and weaving in and out of traffic, then end up in the diamond lane...look behind me, oh ****, there's the flashing lights. i was like fuuuuuck...and my friend was like, well you better start getting over...so i started getting over lanes, cop went straight past me! there was a bus stalled in the diamond lane up a ways which was where he went. got away from that one woohoo!

and then...same week, we were leaving the house again, didn't have seatbelts on yet...and i also had expired tabs, and no insurance at the time haha. i know badddd.....motorcycle cop saw us coming down the hill from my house...got behind me, put his lights on after we turned the corner, and we pulled into the hotel. he pulled right up to my window, didn't ask for anything, but just said, "hey it looks like you girls are having a good time, and on your way to work i'm sure...but just make sure you put your seatbelt on next time before you leave" with a big smile on his face haha. i'm so surprised he didn't notice my tabs or anything since he was right there staring at the plate i'm sure.
Old May 13, 2009, 11:30 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by juicy j
and then...same week, we were leaving the house again, didn't have seatbelts on yet...and i also had expired tabs, and no insurance at the time haha. i know badddd.....motorcycle cop saw us coming down the hill from my house...got behind me, put his lights on after we turned the corner, and we pulled into the hotel. he pulled right up to my window, didn't ask for anything, but just said, "hey it looks like you girls are having a good time, and on your way to work i'm sure...but just make sure you put your seatbelt on next time before you leave" with a big smile on his face haha. i'm so surprised he didn't notice my tabs or anything since he was right there staring at the plate i'm sure.
Oh he noticed you're tabs were expired.. but since you have very nice *****, he let you go.
Old May 13, 2009, 11:34 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by 03Evo8DTC
Clutch is supposed to be here tomorrow :-)
Sorry about **** blockin you tonight... but that **** was funnnny.

Oh and nice pink shirt, faggggggg!
Old May 13, 2009, 11:36 PM
Evolving Member

if u can pull pink your a real man :-)
pulls the girl :-)
****ing fagg
Old May 13, 2009, 11:39 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by 03Evo8DTC
if u can pull pink your a real man :-)
pulls the girl :-)
****ing fagg
You must admit... that was some funny *** **** dude
Old May 13, 2009, 11:40 PM
Evolving Member

meh u saw her
so it didnt matter lol didnt change anything but me blowing you off after we left lol
Old May 13, 2009, 11:43 PM
Evolved Member

Quick Reply: ***Official WA Chat Thread***