Notices

Winner of the April 2015 FCOTM!

Search this Thread

Old May 4, 2015, 12:29 PM
Evolving Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Awes3939
Damn. First off, amazing - AMAZING car. Talk about attention to detail. I have the same exact (almost - my caps are polished still) blacked out CCW LM20's on my IX RS.

What you said hit home though. My current girlfriend and I met in a parking lot simply due to the topic of our cars (she drives a WW '12 GSR). We're moving in together next weekend, and I see no stop to our relationship which was brought upon simply by these cars. Without that topic of conversation, we would have never spoken a word to one another. It's awesome to know someone had that same experience.

Best of luck to you and congratulations.
Thanks bud for the kind words.. and I wish you the best for you and your girlfriends relationship. Car's do have a funny way of bringing good people together..

P.S. I would love to see how your wheels looks, particularly your caps.. Send me pics.. Thanks.
Old May 4, 2015, 01:40 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Jedi_Gill
Thanks bud for the kind words.. and I wish you the best for you and your girlfriends relationship. Car's do have a funny way of bringing good people together..

P.S. I would love to see how your wheels looks, particularly your caps.. Send me pics.. Thanks.
Not a problem.

I'm not sure how to send them so I'll attach them on this post.

Let me know if these pictures help. And thanks for the kind words!
Attached Thumbnails Winner of the April 2015 FCOTM!-ccw2.jpg   Winner of the April 2015 FCOTM!-ccw1.jpg   Winner of the April 2015 FCOTM!-ccw3.jpg