EvolutionM - Mitsubishi Lancer and Lancer Evolution Community

EvolutionM - Mitsubishi Lancer and Lancer Evolution Community (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/)
-   Evo Show / Shine (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/evo-show-shine-86/)
-   -   BEISSEN's Build (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/evo-show-shine/522187-beissens-build.html)

RockmanX Dec 1, 2010 11:07 AM

what about the fp race pipe???? here mine pictured below

http://i444.photobucket.com/albums/q...x/DSC_2588.jpg

BEISSEN Dec 1, 2010 11:10 AM

Originally Posted by RockmanX (Post 8879152)
what about the fp race pipe???? here mine pictured below

http://i444.photobucket.com/albums/q...x/DSC_2588.jpg

I will get it later as I don't have the funds for cutting and beading the ETS licp to fit the race pipe.

RockmanX Dec 1, 2010 12:39 PM

you can make your own customer licp might be cheaper but the pipe is well worth it for flow purposes i had to get a custom ams licp that jms fabbed but working well also what size injectors you using and any headwork portingwise

BEISSEN Dec 1, 2010 06:07 PM

Originally Posted by RockmanX (Post 8879394)
you can make your own customer licp might be cheaper but the pipe is well worth it for flow purposes i had to get a custom ams licp that jms fabbed but working well also what size injectors you using and any headwork portingwise

I might do the race pipe next after winter before my next tune.

BEISSEN Dec 2, 2010 01:58 AM

Lol I just noticed my name is stamped on the bottom of my turbo lol I don't know what 67mm means but my name is there hahahaha.

keath Dec 2, 2010 06:23 AM

u were waiting list #67 LOL.J/K

BlueEvo61106 Dec 2, 2010 06:24 AM

Yo Josh the build is coming along great! The wife said I could get another evo in the spring/summer so hopefully I will be rolling in one soon once again!

BEISSEN Dec 2, 2010 06:53 AM

Originally Posted by keath (Post 8881337)
u were waiting list #67 LOL.J/K

Lol, I know right I had been waiting for awhile but just forgot about it and was still recording on my other parts to combine with it. Rockman helped allot with it as he advised me on allot of my setup and his experiances.

Originally Posted by BlueEvo61106 (Post 8881341)
Yo Josh the build is coming along great! The wife said I could get another evo in the spring/summer so hopefully I will be rolling in one soon once again!

That sounds great I bet it will be nice to get out of the tiberon lol we are installing it all sunday if you want to swing in the morning. Then monday I will be tuned and have a few other parts added along with modifying the intake for non recirculating and doing my SD setup.

4xforce Dec 2, 2010 07:08 AM

Nice setup there Nightcrawler. Especially that dump. :) Looking forward to see what your impression is once it's all put together.

BEISSEN Dec 2, 2010 07:35 AM

Originally Posted by 4xforce (Post 8881470)
Nice setup there Nightcrawler. Especially that dump. :) Looking forward to see what your impression is once it's all put together.

Wow your still alive lol, I can't wait had to track the bolts down to fit the dump and got lucky one of the original owners pm'ed me and sent them free of charge.

4xforce Dec 2, 2010 07:42 AM

That's super cool. I still have mine and don't see any need for them so if that doesn't work out just text or pm me and I will hook you up. I would have sent them in the first place had I known for sure you needed them. I am considering a Red or BBK-b so your build is of interest to me. I would guess you would make a bit more on 93 than I did on e85. Should be exciting. Oh and I am very alive with e85! :lol:

BEISSEN Dec 2, 2010 08:03 AM

Originally Posted by 4xforce (Post 8881556)
That's super cool. I still have mine and don't see any need for them so if that doesn't work out just text or pm me and I will hook you up. I would have sent them in the first place had I known for sure you needed them. I am considering a Red or BBK-b so your build is of interest to me. I would guess you would make a bit more on 93 than I did on e85. Should be exciting. Oh and I am very alive with e85! :lol:

I am good now with bolts as you see they are on there just need to bolt up to the DP. The E85 will turn this into monster mode lol I will easily break 500whp on E85 but on 93 compaired to your stock IX yeah I will make more but not red to red. iwould definitly get the Ported 84mm Red if you want to go kill mode lol.

4xforce Dec 2, 2010 08:08 AM

I was referring to the downpipe spring bolts we talked about. Anyhow I am subscribed and look forward to see how things turn out. E85 might lead you towards a built motor which I'm sure you know so be prepared.

BEISSEN Dec 2, 2010 10:04 AM

Originally Posted by 4xforce (Post 8881634)
I was referring to the downpipe spring bolts we talked about. Anyhow I am subscribed and look forward to see how things turn out. E85 might lead you towards a built motor which I'm sure you know so be prepared.

I know what you meant lol, Thats why I said I had the bolts and if you look the springs and bolts are attached to the Dump in the pictures lol. Yeah E85 is a decesion I am going to make but as long as I keep the torque down I will be ok since the 6 speed supposedly has issues. I will send you a txt as soon as I am tuned on 93 monday.

salvatruco2004 Dec 7, 2010 10:59 AM

should i post your numbers? lol i let you do it.