Notices
Private 'Evo 1 - 9' For Sale / Wanted Sell an item in here or look for a particular part that you need.
Mark this thread as Unsold

Hitachi CP-X328 Multimedia Projector

Search this Thread

Old Mar 21, 2005, 04:13 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

My father had this projector for a few months, and he never used it so he gave it to me. Tell you the truth, I don't have much use for it either, I played video games and watched dvd movies on it. The games and movies look great on this projector, it has all the audio and video slots for whatever you want to hook up to it. The projector works very good and it is in perfect condition. It retails for over $1500 brand new, but I will let it go for $845.00 OBO. Give me a pm if you are really interested in this projector, it is negotiable and if a good offer is given, I might take it By the way, check out this website for the specs:

Old Mar 22, 2005, 10:35 AM
Evolved Member

bump!!! price lowered to 800.
Old Mar 22, 2005, 10:45 AM
Evolved Member

Unfortunately, I can't buy this, but here's bump for a GREAT projector. This has 2000 lumens, which means it doesn't have to be totally dark to get a great picture. Anyone thinking of doing a large screen projection TV should consider this as an alternative. On my projector we play xBox and watch movies projected 10 feet wide. I'd consider this a bargain at $800...

s-video, component, composite, PC connections. You could hook up anything and everything to this baby! I wish I could buy this one right now, but my wife would kill me
Old Mar 22, 2005, 12:21 PM
Evolved Member

thanks for the nice comments! Yea, you dont really need it to be really dark to get a good picture, it picks up pretty good with some light too. Also you don't really need a projector screen, even though it might look a little better on one, I usually play games and watch movies on the wall. I would lower the price a little more, but I think $800 bucks even is really low. Thats like half the price of what it originally costed. By the way, are you in sterling VA? Like where mach v motorsports is located at?
Old Mar 22, 2005, 12:24 PM
Evolved Member

$80?
Old Mar 22, 2005, 12:25 PM
Account Disabled

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I would pick it up but $800 is kinda a stretch for me

Bump for a good deal tho.
Old Mar 22, 2005, 12:25 PM
Evolved Member

By the way, are you in sterling VA? Like where mach v motorsports is located at?
yes, I am. The cascades area. In fact, I'll be at Mach V on saturday for the open house/dyno day...
Old Mar 22, 2005, 12:28 PM
Evolved Member

LOL, I wish I can give it away for $80 bucks, but it would be a total ripoff for me
8- (. If your really interested and have a price range close to 800 give me a pm.
Old Mar 22, 2005, 12:31 PM
Evolved Member

damn, I wish mach v was around my area. I took my car to this local shop to see what my car problem was, they freaking charged me $500 bucks just to change the fuel pump, spark plugs, and diagnostic to found out what was causing my car to stutter LOL. I could have went to mach V and got my car tuned and diagnosed for probably that much, maybe few dyno runs too! But yea, I dont know what my car problem is but it seems to freaking stutter when boost kicks in around 10 psi or so. Im going run my bov recirculating again see if that fixes it, which I highly doubt. This is the main reason why I am sellng the projector for a good price, so I can get money to get my car fixed!
Old Mar 22, 2005, 12:49 PM
Evolved Member

Where in VA are you?
Old Mar 22, 2005, 12:56 PM
Evolved Member

interested in a partial trade?..... need anything....kind of broad but evo parts or anything?..
Old Mar 22, 2005, 01:05 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by fareastkorean
I could have went to mach V and got my car tuned and diagnosed for probably that much, maybe few dyno runs too!
Actually, Mach V is a retailer only, but they share space with Ultimate Performance, and they're the ones with the dyno. Ultimate is not a cheap shop Dan @ Mach V is a great guy, though, and he usually has really good answers for any problems or questions you might have...
Old Mar 22, 2005, 02:03 PM
Evolved Member

yea i gave them a call and they said its either my bov, or something with my fuel. I dont have my stock bov, which was the one he recommended me putting back on. I might just get a longer hose and make my turbo xs bov recirculating again. I doubt the bov is it because I been using this one for like 3 months now. Btw, what kinda parts do u have to trade astro

Last edited by fareastkorean; Mar 22, 2005 at 02:05 PM.
Old Mar 22, 2005, 02:50 PM
Evolved Member

i have alot of stock stuff.... some carbon fiber cusco rollcage bars....stock clutch....hmmmmm
Old Mar 24, 2005, 05:47 AM
Evolved Member

Bumpy!!!

Quick Reply: Hitachi CP-X328 Multimedia Projector