Notices
For Sale - Cars For Sale Includes all models. If you have a vehicle for sale, place it in here.
Mark this thread as Unsold

For sale: 05 evo w/ ssl package WW

Search this Thread

Old Jun 3, 2008, 01:33 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
For sale: 05 evo w/ ssl package WW

Hey guys up for sale again is my 05 WW SSL car. I bought this car Brand new in november of 05. This car is in great condition and has no major damage. This car has never had any paint work, or has it ever been in any sort of accident. This is now wingless, and the holes are not filled in on the trunk. I got mitsu to warranty the trunk lid out of all things, due to a VERY VERY SMALL spec of what appears to be rust near one of the holes where the wing bolted on. I figured the new owner or else i could have it taken care of if the buyer wants or if the buyer would rather do it. I originally bought this car with 55 miles on the odometer. It currently has 37,xxx on it which i still think is low miles for an 05. If not low then right at the milage mark its suppose to be. Im not going to lie this car has been tracked, but not beaten and abused everyday. Things i have replaced on it have been the transfer case, which was whining and finally blew up around 20k, and i have also replaced the front 02 sensor. Which those things are not a huge deal and seem to be a problem for some in the evo world. This car has not treated me terrible at all, im just looking to get out of it and into something else.

The only problem i have with the car as it sits is that it has a small grind going into 5th gear. This grind is not terrible, it still goes into 5th gear and does not pop out. I cant say how long it will go for, it may go for another 30k miles or another 5 k miles i have no clue,. But i know it has been grinding for some time now probably around 10k and i have had no issues other than the small grind. You can have this rebuilt at shep for $895 i believe which many members go ahead and haev do. From what i have saw 5th gear is a problem and do start to grind over time.

Current mods on the car are as follows.

Evo IX turbo
Exedy Twin disk
Injen Intake w/ UICP
HKS 280 cams
Turboxs TBE
DMH E-cutout
Megan o2 housing
Buschur RACE FMIC
Walbro 255
Tein S-Techs
AEM UEGO
AEM Tru-boost
Lower din AMS tripple gauge pod

The car mechanically runs really well. Tamer, (4WS) has tuned the car, and says its very strong. If i had to guess im going to say its putting around 350-370whp or so. Now Dont hold me to that its never been on the dyno. This car is capable of high 11s. i do not have time slips becuase i have not had this setup to the track yet. There is absolutly NO whine in the t-case either. As i stated the ONLY problem i have with the car is the 5th gear grind which i have read is common. If you are intetrsted pleae let me know. I will not let this car go for dirt cheap as i dont have to sell it. Please send me your reasonable offers. I will either sell the car as it is, or with the mods off the car. If you would rather have the parts off the car shoot me an offer in stock form/ close to stock form. If not shoot me an offer with the parts on it. I know the parts dont add a ton of money, but every little bit helps. At this time unless i have a buyer that wants the car in semi stock form i will not part the car out at this time. Now on with the most current pics i have.

Thanks,

Matt
Old Jun 3, 2008, 01:37 PM
Evolving Member

Very nice looking car, good luck with the sale!
Old Jun 4, 2008, 05:39 AM
Evolved Member

Bump
Old Jun 4, 2008, 11:48 PM
Evolved Member

bump bump!
Old Jun 6, 2008, 01:53 PM
Evolved Member

Bump, i am open to reasonable offers.
Old Jun 8, 2008, 12:27 PM
Evolved Member

bump
Old Jun 10, 2008, 02:56 PM
Evolved Member

Bump. Reasonable offers guys. Please take a look at what the car books at then go from there. Thanks.
Old Jun 11, 2008, 05:14 AM
Evolved Member

Bump had some interest keep it coming!!