Notices
For Sale - Cars For Sale Includes all models. If you have a vehicle for sale, place it in here.
Mark this thread as Unsold

WTB: EVO IX - cash in hand. Read.

Search this Thread

Old Jun 18, 2011, 05:53 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
WTB: EVO IX - cash in hand. Read.

Well, EvolutionM. I made a mistake by selling my Evo back when I joined the military knowing it would sit. I now again have the itch to get back into it versus going to the STi route to try something new unless something on that side of the spectrum arises. I've had tons of Evo's and am looking to get another IX. Mods don't really matter but be forewarned, I do know the issues they have with them as I've had so many. Do not offer me a car that you're hiding issues and think I will not find out. I have recently had a few people come down and show me cars that tried to hide transfer case whine, said the maintenance was done when it clearly wasn't, and other issues. I am looking for a perfectly working mechanically with no issues and such. I know it's hard to find but I have the cash and time to wait it out. I'm in no rush and looking for that perfect car. I am located in the El Paso, TX area which is were I am stationed, but there are a few days a month I can travel and check it out. If I do not have time, I can send someone in my family [the perks of being military] to go check it out and either drive it to me or arrange to have it shipped. I do have a roof number that I won't throw out simply because people automatically ask that much for their EVO. I know this is a huge paragraph of bullsh!t for most of you but it's not a small amount of cash - cars cost money and I'm trying to protect my investment. I've already had to contact JAG to retrieve my money once after buying a vehicle that was a complete **** pile that was hidden to look clean. Problem after problem later, I called my local office to file paperwork. Anyways, this is what I'm looking for.

Evolution IX's [maybe a X depending]
Wheels and suspension are a plus
Some interior modifications are fine alongs the factory parts are included [i.e. seats, panels, etc]
WW/BB are a plus but any color is acceptable
Small engine modifications are alright depending
Tint is okay
MILEAGE MUST BE BELOW 60,XXX
NO CEL's FOR ANY REASON
NO CAGES/TRACK CAR/WIDEBODY/KITTED CARS
NO SALVAGE/REBUILT TITLES - Clear titles only

Name: Jay
AIM: JAYJAYBREAKSJAWS
Cell [call or text]: 401-533-4834

PLEASE POST PICTURES. I am not interested in any car where pictures and a price aren't present as well as a modification list if any. CASH IN HAND.
Feel free to text me at any time alongs you have posted here and let me know what you have. If I have no idea who you are and you didn't post here, don't text me because I will ignore it.
Old Jun 22, 2011, 04:29 PM

Bump this up.
Old Jun 22, 2011, 05:26 PM

are you interested in mine?

https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/sa...38k-miles.html