Notices
For Sale - Cars For Sale Includes all models. If you have a vehicle for sale, place it in here.
Mark this thread as Unsold

FS[SouthEast]: (NC) Evo 8 Drag Shell AWD Motorsports Black Evo

Search this Thread

Old Jan 28, 2015, 10:09 AM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
(NC) Evo 8 Drag Shell AWD Motorsports Black Evo

We are selling our drag shell project to fund other projects we have in our shop. We are asking $5000 OBO Serious inquiries only. Thank you!

AWD Motorsports Black Evo 8 Drag shell

bare bones
full tubular front end
full certified roll cage
fuel cell setup ( not included but available for additional )
parachute equipped
drag wing
clean less than 10k miles Florida title in hand

I purchased this car from TACH_MOTOR_WORK here on evom back in 2012. She has sit since then in my shop here in NC out of the weather just collecting dust since. I sold my drag turbo setup to a customer and am looking to go after the LSX market for a drag car. With that being said its finally time to part ways with this beautiful car. She has a CF trunk with the wing installed, a parachute with mounting equipment etc. I have not removed anything from the car, so she is exactly the way she sat back when AWD was running this car. Even has the same seat with custom brackets, custom steering rack, etc. I did add CF fenders which will come with the car as well as sanded and primed the cage in 2012 to prevent rust. If someone was interested I also have wilwood small brake setup that can go with it for an additional amount and the dss 5.9's complete with new bearings. This car will make someone a killer chassis for a fraction of what it would cost to build the cage setup in it. The car is available 6 days a week to be viewed/picked up at my shop in Greensboro, NC. You can contact me by PM, email to jerry@tcsautomotive.com or by cell (336)698-5626. She comes as she sat.

Old Feb 1, 2015, 12:10 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Bump