Notices
For Sale - Cars For Sale Includes all models. If you have a vehicle for sale, place it in here.
Mark this thread as Sold

FS[Northeast]: WW Evo IX GSR (1 Owner)

Search this Thread

Old Jul 8, 2015, 08:44 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
WW Evo IX GSR (1 Owner)

Hello EvoM. I have been part of this board since I have had my evo and now I am parting with it. Hopefully some one from these boards will take care of it. I am including a little discount for EvoM members. I just don't use the car for what it is meant for and never had. I haven't been that active on this site, but thought I would post here for fellow enthusiasts to enjoy. Anyways, onto the car:

I am posting my wicked white evo 9 (IX). I'm the original owner of this car and bought this car in October 2005 at Westboro Mitsubishi. It has 127,000 miles and has been used as a commuter on I-290 daily since I bought it. It is a one owner with a clean title and has always been well taken care of. Oil has always been changed every 3k miles with either Mobil 1 or AMSoil. The engine has never been modified as I never needed any more power and is probably one of the least "modified" evo's available. The original clutch lasted 115k miles which is rare on evos, this car has never been beat on. It is always in a heated garage in the winter. I have a stack of receipts to go with the vehicle. The car was never upgraded heavily, but I have made some additions.

Some additions include:
LoJack installed at dealership when it was purchased
Mitsubishi OEM visors
Ralliart style front lip
DDM hid headlights
Eibach springs(3k miles on it)
MR Bilsteins in the front
Competition clutch stage 2 with competition clutch flywheel(10k miles on the setup and completed at a reputable shop in NH with documents, this is the first clutch installed on the car).
Perrin short antenna
Defi Boost Guage
Legal MA window tint(35%) done by tint king
Pioneer DEH-X6700BS headunit with Alpine speakers.
Hawk HPS pads and rotors done 5k miles ago
I do have the original spoiler for it in my basement, but it has been off the car since I bought it because of the unwanted attention.

This car has been great to me for the past 10 years, but I am getting older and need a more comfortable car. I just claybared and waxed the car today and this car shines beautifully. I get comments daily and I am sad to part with it but I need a change. Whoever gets this vehicle will not be disappointed. It is fully paid off and is ready for a new owner. It does have a couple flaws like a slight crack in the layer of the paint near the tail light(shown in picture), but it was filled well and has held up for the past 2 years. Also the ACD pump is acting weird and apparently it is common, all 3 lights go on after 3-5 minutes of driving. It is still in AWD, but you just can't change between gravel, snow and tarmac. It has some normal wear for a 10 year old 127k mile vehicle. Other than that, this car is pretty much mint. I am asking 15,500 or best offer(for evom members); No trades. I am not in a rush to sell. If you have any questions. please let me know and I'll get back to you as soon as I can.

Vin#JA3AH86C76U012739
there are more pictures in the craigslist link

Best way to reach me is through email(evosale@hmamail.com) as I don't check my pms on here often.

Thanks

Craigslist ad
http://worcester.craigslist.org/cto/5113930164.html

Last edited by DanJ; Jul 11, 2015 at 10:15 AM.
Old Jul 9, 2015, 11:27 AM

Looks damn clean!! If I had the extra money I would be making this my 2nd... (3rd of the household).

GLWS!
Old Jul 9, 2015, 03:21 PM
Evolved Member

Thanks! just uploaded the vin#
Old Jul 14, 2015, 12:21 PM

That would be nice for my wife but i can't convince her to get one yet, she is still stuck on driver her crv. glws it should go quick.
Old Jul 21, 2015, 01:23 PM
Evolved Member

Bump
Old Jul 23, 2015, 02:56 PM

pm'D
Old Jul 23, 2015, 07:51 PM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
bump for a fellow WW IX GSR, you are asking way to little for this gem even with the ACD issue. should go really quick!
Old Jul 24, 2015, 08:29 AM
Evolved Member

emailed
Old Jul 24, 2015, 03:09 PM
Evolved Member

Sold the car today. Sad to see my baby go. Thanks EvoM