Notices
For Sale - Interior / Exterior / Sound / Styling Includes spoilers, body kits, tail lights, gauges, shift knobs, stereo and other sound and styling components.
Mark this thread as Unsold

Mitah/Mitsrcvr adapters

Search this Thread

Old Oct 1, 2006, 02:51 PM
Evolved Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Mitah/Mitsrcvr adapters

I have two MITAH/MITSRCVR adapters for sale.

I bought these a while ago for a CarPC that I built, but it turns out that I actually need the MITSAMP adapters instead of the MITAH adapter since I am keeping both my stock head unit and amp, but need them both to plug into a mixer (whole separate thread). If you have the MITSAMP adapter, I am willing to trade, otherwise I have two of these for sale. The are both brand new/never used.

This is the adapter that you would use if you were going to replace your stock headunit with an aftermarket headunit while keeping the Infinity amp. You could also use the adapter to keep the stock headunit and install a 4 channel aftermarket amp. This adapter cable has a female adapter for the proprietary Mitsu din plug (each side plugs into stock head unit or stock amp) and converts it into 4 RCA jacks and a power wire for amp turn on.

This is what it looks like:

A good description is on this page here , as well as a picture of the MITSAMP cable that I need.

The MITAH cable and MITSRCVR cables are the same thing. The MITSRCVR is just the name given to it by Soundgate, the creator of the cable.

Shoot me a PM if you are interested.

Thanks,
Eric