Notices
For Sale - Wheels / Tires Includes wheels, tires, bolts, and other related components.
Mark this thread as Unsold

FS: BBS Evo X MR Wheels - Custom Powder Coat

Search this Thread

Old Feb 16, 2010, 08:11 PM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
FS: BBS Evo X MR Wheels - Custom Powder Coat

Hey everyone,

So, I just purchased another set of wheels that will be replacing my stock BBS as "winter" wheels. Since the BBS are my winter wheels, they have seen less than 9k miles.

Now, the wheels do have a bit of curb rash & 4 little blemishes from where the weights were. I however, will have them professionally repaired, until they are like new again. But to do this, the wheels need to be sanded down (therefore the stock finish will not exist). So, to resolve that, I will have them professionally powder coated, including a primer coat done at low temps. This can be any color of your choosing, that can be found in the provided pictures (which range from flat black, matte black, gloss black, silver, gunmetal, dark grey, & even black chrome, or blue, if that's your thing, etc.). The top row (which includes black chrome) will be an extra $60, but any other row is included in the wheel pricing that I have established. Powder coating will take approximately 1 week. Customization FTW!

Wheels will also include stock lug nuts, locks, & key. As well as the BBS center caps. No TPMS though.

PRICE: $1700 + shipping (about $130 to East Coast or $85 to West Coast). I'm also willing to drive up to 2 hours for delivery of wheels.

**For serious buyers, at least a $300 non-refundable deposit will be needed before powder coating begins (to ensure the buyer wants agreed color & to secure future ownership of wheels).**

Quick pics as the wheels currently sit on the car (which will remain on until my new wheels come in (approximately 2 weeks):

Powder Coat Colors (top row are 2-stage colors & the extra $60):

Thanks for looking
Old Feb 17, 2010, 10:35 AM
Evolved Member

Bump for a good opportunity to get a custom coated set of BBS at a reasonable price!

For those that have messaged me, please specify if you are wanting a quote for wheels as is or for the rash to be fixed & wheels powder coated. I would suggest that I have the wheels professionally fixed & finished local to me though, so you can get them in absolute perfect condition.

& also, tires are not included, as stated in the OP.
Old Feb 20, 2010, 12:45 PM
Evolved Member

sold