Notices
For Sale/WTB - Engine / Drivetrain / Power Includes exhausts, cams, clutches, flywheels and all other power related components.
Mark this thread as Unsold

FS NEW FP Green 73 HTA Ported, w/ 18psi actuator, and oil line kit: So Cal

Search this Thread

Old Dec 13, 2009, 08:41 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by EVOJR$
i was looking into buying this turbo new from fp. but now im curious. can you tell me what exactly makes their porting "not grade A?"

i have an evo 8. so do you have the install kit as well or is it just the oil line kit?
Forced performance supposedly only ports the entrance to the housing, not the whole thing. I do not have the evo VIII install kit, but my evo VIII has an evo ix turbo on it already and i didnt need the install kit, if you have an aftermarket licp (mine is ams) then it should work if you bend your oil lines.

Originally Posted by vaboostn33
any pics?
i dont have any pictures because it is brand new in the box still. but it looks exactly the same as an evo ix turbo from the outside.
Old Dec 13, 2009, 07:12 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
interested in this, how much more power does it make over the regular green though?
Old Dec 13, 2009, 09:55 PM
Evolved Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
1900 is to close to fp black territory. Also i dont know about fp porting but ill find out once i get my black this coming week. we shall see good luck on your sale but you must realize people are selling there fp reds for 1500. there is even one that is ported/coated for 1500 so a price adjustment to just sell it might be in order but again its your product do what you want.
Old Dec 15, 2009, 04:52 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by RockmanX
1900 is to close to fp black territory. Also i dont know about fp porting but ill find out once i get my black this coming week. we shall see good luck on your sale but you must realize people are selling there fp reds for 1500. there is even one that is ported/coated for 1500 so a price adjustment to just sell it might be in order but again its your product do what you want.
a few things of note on here. this is brand new never used, putting the price at $500 for the ix turbo, $1100 for the work from fp $200 for the oil lines, and $200 for the custom port so right there your saving yourself some money

second, this is OBO, or best offer, the $1900 is a starting point and im willing to work a deal.
all the fp turbos cost relativly the same, what you dont realize is that price goes up once you get the turbo out the door
Old Dec 15, 2009, 04:53 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by burnzy
interested in this, how much more power does it make over the regular green though?
not completely sure, id estimate between 10 and 30 whp? anyone can chime in here?
Old Dec 15, 2009, 05:11 AM
Evolved Member

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts
Originally Posted by evobeatsti
not completely sure, id estimate between 10 and 30 whp? anyone can chime in here?
Flow numbers

Evo 9 turbo 44lbs

Old/reg green 47lbs

New HTA green 54lbs

On a well setup car 10lbs can add up to 100hp
Old Dec 15, 2009, 08:45 AM
Evolved Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Yea you guys can say that people are selling theirs for way less, but almost all of the ones for sale aren't the HTA cover ones...

Good luck with the sale. If I had the cash, I would be doing some serious pondering right about now.
Old Dec 16, 2009, 07:35 AM
Evolving Member

ive seen HTA greens do 500 on stock bottom end! bad azz turbo forsure!!!
Old Dec 17, 2009, 06:58 PM
Evolved Member

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts
Are you willing to sale just the FP 18psi WGA?
Old Dec 17, 2009, 08:19 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by evobeatsti
a few things of note on here. this is brand new never used, putting the price at $500 for the ix turbo, $1100 for the work from fp $200 for the oil lines, and $200 for the custom port so right there your saving yourself some money

second, this is OBO, or best offer, the $1900 is a starting point and im willing to work a deal.
all the fp turbos cost relativly the same, what you dont realize is that price goes up once you get the turbo out the door
wow i tried to sell my brand new red on here to NOTE people only wanted to pay 1300 for it so like i said your price is to high period. I understand the OBO but one can still just get a brand new HTA GREEN and just get it ported not a big deal really. Who ever told you price goes up is lying to you lol prices drops as they are constantly making new turbos to better the market. But again im sure you will get some offers just dont be surprised if you get constant 1500 offers then you still have no pics of the product. Your having issues selling it put some pics up and it will increase the chances for sure.
Old Dec 22, 2009, 04:52 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by RockmanX
wow i tried to sell my brand new red on here to NOTE people only wanted to pay 1300 for it so like i said your price is to high period. I understand the OBO but one can still just get a brand new HTA GREEN and just get it ported not a big deal really. Who ever told you price goes up is lying to you lol prices drops as they are constantly making new turbos to better the market. But again im sure you will get some offers just dont be surprised if you get constant 1500 offers then you still have no pics of the product. Your having issues selling it put some pics up and it will increase the chances for sure.
thanks for chiming in, what i meant when i said that price goes up when you get it out the door is that once you add all the options onto the turbo, porting, oil lines, tax, shipping, etc, it ends up being much more expensive than the $1700 thats on FP's site.

I dont have pictures of it because its sitting at Tuning Technologies waiting to be installed on my car, but it looks the same as any other evo ix housed turbo...
Old Dec 23, 2009, 08:35 AM
Evolved Member

FYI... there are a few Fp Reds being sold for 1400... and one that JUST popped up for 1300 and it also has the 80mm surge port housing. Pics are up... good luck.
Old Dec 23, 2009, 10:54 PM
Evolved Member

Who cares what he is asking for his turbo. If ppl on here dont agree with his price do not comment do not add what you think is fair. You should look up the rules on evom.net.

IMO when you have new products to sell your better off returning it back to where you bought it from. GLWS.
Old Dec 23, 2009, 11:54 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by huevosrancheros
Who cares what he is asking for his turbo. If ppl on here dont agree with his price do not comment do not add what you think is fair. You should look up the rules on evom.net.

IMO when you have new products to sell your better off returning it back to where you bought it from. GLWS.
thats what i ended up doing with my red sending it back to fp in exchange for a fp black with alittle on top
Old Dec 24, 2009, 11:44 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by huevosrancheros

we're trying to help him sell his item by mentioning what the current market was for this item used or 2nd hand. Relax.

Quick Reply: FS NEW FP Green 73 HTA Ported, w/ 18psi actuator, and oil line kit: So Cal