Notices
For Sale/WTB - Engine / Drivetrain / Power Includes exhausts, cams, clutches, flywheels and all other power related components.
Mark this thread as Unsold

FS[West]: Hallman ProRX boost controller (Red)

Search this Thread

Old Dec 18, 2016, 11:01 AM
Evolved Member

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Hallman ProRX boost controller (Red)

I'm selling a barely used Hallman ProRX boost controller, anodized red (from Hallman). It was on the car maybe 400 miles, before we went to a Haltech Elite ECU setup, which controls boost electronically, so no more need for a manual boost controller.

The ProRX is the top of the line Hallman controller. The Kit Includes:

Hallman Pro Valve w/ ceramic ball, light and heavy springs included, Standard Barb Fittings with 3 feet of vacuum line, and specific installation instructions.

Key features: Billet Aluminum, Anodized, Laser Engraved. Ceramic Ball and light spring for excellent control of boost up to 5 psi over stock boost level. Heavy spring also included for adding more than 5 psi over stock. Available in ... Red... Can be upgraded to cockpit control with additional add-on kit.

This valve is in perfect shape, as you can see from the photos. The original unused tube, T-connector, adapters, and second (light) spring are unused and in the box as well. Everything except the "mounting adapter", which was a padded c-clamp...

New the RXPro is $130.50 plus shipping from Hallman. MAPerformance is selling them for $91 plus shipping, which is about $13 for a box this size. I'll sell this one for $80 shipped, which will save you about $20, or more if you have to pay tax buying it locally. I'll eat the paypal charges. I ship with full insurance and tracking number. Look at my feedback for many happy buyers of quality parts.

Thanks for looking!

Merry Christmas.
Attached Thumbnails Hallman ProRX boost controller (Red)-7.jpg   Hallman ProRX boost controller (Red)-2.jpg   Hallman ProRX boost controller (Red)-3.jpg   Hallman ProRX boost controller (Red)-4.jpg   Hallman ProRX boost controller (Red)-1.jpg  

Hallman ProRX boost controller (Red)-5.jpg  
Old Dec 22, 2016, 05:59 PM
Evolved Member

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
ttt