Notices
Site Feedback / Suggestions If you have any suggestions or want to see something voice your opinion in here.

Posts dissapearing?

Search this Thread

Old Sep 15, 2013, 04:46 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Posts dissapearing?

Been a member for awhile, should be past 15 posts now for the marketplace but the posts that i make are not there whenever i go back to the thread. Not sure if its my internet or the site.

Any help would be appreciated.
Old Sep 15, 2013, 05:18 PM
EvoM Community Team

Received 26 Likes on 17 Posts
Your posts are being deleted due to reason 6(a):

The Marketplace section of the forum is for contributing members of the site. In order to post in the Marketplace you must have at least 15 on-topic posts in a technical forum (not show&shine, other cars, off topic, etc) and have been a member for 15 days. Post whoring to meet selling requirements is not permitted.
https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/ev...uncements.html

You should know that we have this post rule in place for a couple of reasons.

First, it helps to reduce people looking to scam EvoM members (just like that stupid sign rule I nail everyone on) and second it's to help ensure that the people posting are actually contributing to the community on some level.

Bull**** posts aren't contributing anything and in essence, they only show that someone wants to either use the marketplace to profit off of the community by slanging their wares or just to buy that random part they need.

The marketplace is a perk, a bonus, offered to EvoM members that have helped contribute to the community on some level and should be considered as such. Being able to use it is a privilege and not a right, which means it can be taken away at any time if abused.

Thanks for your understanding.

Old Sep 16, 2013, 04:02 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by golgo13
Your posts are being deleted due to reason 6(a):

https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/ev...uncements.html

You should know that we have this post rule in place for a couple of reasons.

First, it helps to reduce people looking to scam EvoM members (just like that stupid sign rule I nail everyone on) and second it's to help ensure that the people posting are actually contributing to the community on some level.

Bull**** posts aren't contributing anything and in essence, they only show that someone wants to either use the marketplace to profit off of the community by slanging their wares or just to buy that random part they need.

The marketplace is a perk, a bonus, offered to EvoM members that have helped contribute to the community on some level and should be considered as such. Being able to use it is a privilege and not a right, which means it can be taken away at any time if abused.

Thanks for your understanding.

so my post on the Fp black on stock block thread was deleted, i read the whole thread and posted that it was motivating me to do a Fp black, which is my intention and that his build was awesome, similar mods to my Evo, was nice to get a feel for what mine should be like when its done. I wasn't trying to make a "bull****" post, i feel that would have been a "Nice!" post like i have seen on EvoM. I purchased my Evo from this site, having drove from Oklahoma to New Mexico to get the car, in which i had to PM the previous owner and wait for him to reply since i could not post in his For sale thread, I think a little too much judgement is coming down whenever that post gets deleted. But with that said I'll continue to try to post meaningful posts.
Old Sep 16, 2013, 04:10 PM
EvoM Community Team

Received 26 Likes on 17 Posts
Thanks!