Check Boxes - EvolutionM - Mitsubishi Lancer and Lancer Evolution Community

Notices
Site Feedback and Suggestions If you have any suggestions or want to see something voice your opinion in here.

Check Boxes

Old Mar 2, 2018, 09:54 PM

Check Boxes

I have been doing a lot of shopping on here in the for sale forums, especially during my current upgrade time, and coming across all of these posts it's hard to remember which ones I have been through and which ones I might have an interest in later. Perhaps there is already something in place that I just don't know about, but I think a check box or tag of some kind that we can put next to a thread/post so that we know if we have been there or not would be pretty sweet. If there is already, then delete this and all is well.

Thank you
Old Mar 3, 2018, 06:48 AM
EvoM Administrator

Originally Posted by tegster1 View Post
I have been doing a lot of shopping on here in the for sale forums, especially during my current upgrade time, and coming across all of these posts it's hard to remember which ones I have been through and which ones I might have an interest in later. Perhaps there is already something in place that I just don't know about, but I think a check box or tag of some kind that we can put next to a thread/post so that we know if we have been there or not would be pretty sweet. If there is already, then delete this and all is well.

Thank you
I don't believe there is a method but I agree it would be nice feature to have. I"ll pass to IB and thank you!

Bob