Notices
South Region Includes AR, LA, MS, NM, OK, TX, NE, KS.

Ft Hood Evo Check-in

Search this Thread

Old Apr 18, 2009, 08:09 AM
Evolved Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Originally Posted by Darwinism
Gotcha.....
I'm on my way to pick up Fred's X for the weekend since I'm down due to my little spark plug issue. You are welcomed to stop by at any time since my wife will be watching the "Maul twins" for a little while. Just give me a call beforehand. I really appreciate you offering to take a look at my issue.
Old Apr 18, 2009, 08:34 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by pure_evo
I'm on my way to pick up Fred's X for the weekend since I'm down due to my little spark plug issue. You are welcomed to stop by at any time since my wife will be watching the "Maul twins" for a little while. Just give me a call beforehand. I really appreciate you offering to take a look at my issue.
I called this morning, around 9 or so, no answer. It was slow this morning, we got a little rush in, so I might be able to squeeze out this afternoon, or even better maybe take a look at it after work, I'm off at 6. Lemme know.
Old Apr 18, 2009, 09:27 AM

Originally Posted by EvoG8r
With Mybrute infection...
I did some research, it seems the only way you get this warning is if you are running both IE and Norton. No one else is experiencing this issue and many think its a false positive. I got this information of the norton boards.

Running symantic here. It came up as a adware trojan. But all is well
Old Apr 18, 2009, 10:02 AM
Evolved Member

I called this morning, around 9 or so, no answer. It was slow this morning, we got a little rush in, so I might be able to squeeze out this afternoon, or even better maybe take a look at it after work, I'm off at 6. Lemme know.
Dude, I apologize. I was at my bag drop formation when I saw your number. I'm home now for the rest of the day. I'll be away from the computer doing some last minute packing. I'll have my phone within reach. Thanks for calling.
Old Apr 18, 2009, 10:41 AM

Dude, I apologize. I was at my bag drop formation when I saw your number. I'm home now for the rest of the day. I'll be away from the computer doing some last minute packing. I'll have my phone within reach. Thanks for calling.
Yeah, I'll give you call after work.
Old Apr 18, 2009, 11:36 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by monkey_187
Darwinism:

That is good **** that you are willing to help us out on our vehicles. I was told that none of you Auto*** workers could do that outside of work. They told me that you would get fired, I think someone was blowing smoke up my a$$. You willing to help me out with my issue?
Hey monkey you still coming out tomorrow?
Old Apr 18, 2009, 04:05 PM

Tonight 1030ish on 183 and 360 in the Best Buy parking alot
ANyone down?
Old Apr 18, 2009, 04:32 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by wariosport
Hey monkey you still coming out tomorrow?
If Im not troubleshooting my EVO I will come along.
Old Apr 18, 2009, 06:59 PM
Evolving Member

If Im not troubleshooting my EVO I will come along.
I'll be rolling out from Nolanville Shell station at 0630. I will be at the San Marcos Airport. Pm me and i'll give you my number.
Old Apr 18, 2009, 07:26 PM
Evolved Member

Without a doubt, the EVO brothers have once again circled the wagons and come to my rescue. To Bryan and Joe, I cannot tell you how grateful I am to each of you for stopping by on your free time to help me with my cylinder issue. Joe, I hope the "to-go" plate hit the spot. Wendy asked me how long had I known you because it seemed that we'd known each other for a long time. When I told her that we met less than two days ago she was stunned as she had proof that evoM and my Fort Hood brothers were/are good guys. Joe, I sent you a PM as well as some "buyer" comments for going above and beyond this evening.

As some of you know I leave for Iraq early Monday morning. It's unfortunate but at the same time a part of the age that Iraq and/or Afghanistan is a way of life. This thread has grown tremendously and the last time I checked we were/are over 11K views. That's awesome! When I get to Iraq I'll let you guys know as soon as I can get to the website. Let us hope that Lausan can get us squared away with his S6 connections. I expect to see some great tuned numbers from you guys downrange to boost my morale when I feeling low. I plan on taking my deployment leave around the 7-8 month mark. Tomorrow I'll be spending my last few moments with Wendy and my little homies doing our customary pep rally. Until I see each of you down the road, continue doing great things and keep raising the bar to higher levels.

This is "Mamba 6" signing off...
Old Apr 19, 2009, 11:39 AM

Without a doubt, the EVO brothers have once again circled the wagons and come to my rescue. To Bryan and Joe, I cannot tell you how grateful I am to each of you for stopping by on your free time to help me with my cylinder issue. Joe, I hope the "to-go" plate hit the spot. Wendy asked me how long had I known you because it seemed that we'd known each other for a long time. When I told her that we met less than two days ago she was stunned as she had proof that evoM and my Fort Hood brothers were/are good guys. Joe, I sent you a PM as well as some "buyer" comments for going above and beyond this evening.

As some of you know I leave for Iraq early Monday morning. It's unfortunate but at the same time a part of the age that Iraq and/or Afghanistan is a way of life. This thread has grown tremendously and the last time I checked we were/are over 11K views. That's awesome! When I get to Iraq I'll let you guys know as soon as I can get to the website. Let us hope that Lausan can get us squared away with his S6 connections. I expect to see some great tuned numbers from you guys downrange to boost my morale when I feeling low. I plan on taking my deployment leave around the 7-8 month mark. Tomorrow I'll be spending my last few moments with Wendy and my little homies doing our customary pep rally. Until I see each of you down the road, continue doing great things and keep raising the bar to higher levels.

You will be in my prayers stay safe
Old Apr 19, 2009, 12:55 PM

The "To go Plate" was off the chain and def hit the spot. I enjoyed meeting you and your family and making a new friend, and helping a fellow evo owner out in the process. I met monkey last night as well, and had a few and talked for a little while, it's nice meeting good people. I hope that you will have a safe trip, and we will see you when you return. God Bless..
Old Apr 19, 2009, 01:46 PM
Evolved Member

Safe journey Levar!
Old Apr 20, 2009, 09:33 AM
Evolved Member

The "To go Plate" was off the chain and def hit the spot. I enjoyed meeting you and your family and making a new friend, and helping a fellow evo owner out in the process. I met monkey last night as well, and had a few and talked for a little while, it's nice meeting good people. I hope that you will have a safe trip, and we will see you when you return. God Bless..
Darwinism

It was nice meeting you also Joe, hopefully we can get the problem with the car fixed. It would be nice to have it back on the road this week. Thanks for stopping by, and you can stop by when you are in the neighborhood.

pure_evo (Levar)

Stay safe out there and stay busy, things seem to go bad when you have nothing to do. Once you get there everything will be fast pace, then slow down. When it does slow down is when its time to stay alert. ANYTHING AT ALL that you need just send me a PM and it will be on the way ASAP. Stay safe and alert!
Old Apr 20, 2009, 03:46 PM
Evolved Member

Darwinism

It was nice meeting you also Joe, hopefully we can get the problem with the car fixed. It would be nice to have it back on the road this week. Thanks for stopping by, and you can stop by when you are in the neighborhood.

pure_evo (Levar)

Stay safe out there and stay busy, things seem to go bad when you have nothing to do. Once you get there everything will be fast pace, then slow down. When it does slow down is when its time to stay alert. ANYTHING AT ALL that you need just send me a PM and it will be on the way ASAP. Stay safe and alert!
Well, brothers as the journey takes me I'm now in Virginia for the next 2-3 hours. I have to admit that it is pretty nice (at least from the sky) as I've never been in these parts of the woods before. I've already touched base with my COMMO folks and I will have "unlimited" access on my computer once we hit Camp Taji so I'll be communicating with you fellahs more often (keep in mind the 8 hour difference). I believe that I'll be alright as far as "needing things" are concerned but I'll post a few other addresses of some of my friends that are in rougher places than I will be in that don't have the same luxuries as I will have. It's always better to take care of those that are less fortunate. I'll miss you fellahs but this at least keeps me close is there ever was such a thing being a few thousand miles away.

Quick Reply: Ft Hood Evo Check-in