Notices
South Region Includes AR, LA, MS, NM, OK, TX, NE, KS.

Spent last night in jail.

Search this Thread

Old Feb 5, 2009, 09:27 AM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I'd report that to the officer in charge at the PD. They have cameras in the car and aren't supposed to be driving recklessly (90-100 or running lights) without it being an emergency. Need proof? There is a video camera in every cop car that can prove that guy was driving like you said he was. False arrest without validated proof? I smell lawsuit.

Lastly make that neighbors life miserable
Old Feb 5, 2009, 12:53 PM

Originally Posted by SilverEvoX
I'd report that to the officer in charge at the PD. They have cameras in the car and aren't supposed to be driving recklessly (90-100 or running lights) without it being an emergency. Need proof? There is a video camera in every cop car that can prove that guy was driving like you said he was. False arrest without validated proof? I smell lawsuit.

I would put dog dung on their doorstep set it on fire and ring the bell.
Old Feb 5, 2009, 12:58 PM
Evolved Member

reckless driving is a violation(at least in NYS).if cop didnt see you doing it it means nothing.umm yea i know a thing or two bout laws
Old Feb 6, 2009, 09:34 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by SilverEvoX

I was informed by a friend in the ftw pd, those cameras usually aren't on until the lights come on.
Originally Posted by 1evo2h8
Girlscouts put thier lives on the line much more than any cop...and thats just selling cookies.
Get mad at me if you want but....90% of cops are total morons and have a grudge against everyone. By wearing that uniform they get power that they cannot have in real life, so they try so hard to abuse it. Im sorry but I have to admit that the police have ****ed me over more than ever helped me in life. Any one in the military can attest that even MP are total morons when it comes to laws. ALL cops looove to enforce these laws but when its thier turn to follow them its another story.
while that may be your opinion, i agree some cops are morons , but thats just people, there are morons in every aspect of the world, hell even morons who are millionares. but try repeating that statement to a widowed wife of a cop??

Last edited by red evo8; Feb 6, 2009 at 09:38 AM.
Old Feb 6, 2009, 09:37 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by red evo8
I was informed by a friend in the ftw pd, those cameras usually aren't on until the lights come on.
This is true. DPD has been documented actually turning the cameras off in the middle of pursuits as well.