Notices
South Region Includes AR, LA, MS, NM, OK, TX, NE, KS.

Anyone from El Paso?

Search this Thread

Old Feb 27, 2014, 05:41 AM
Evolving Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Duh Panda
lol that is so stupid... Im not "scared" of anybody. And to let that be the reason to have someone be "quiet" and refrain from telling the truth about a shop and their service is childish. Yessss we all know about their car service and their car "dealership"... We all know they have money, which is why he has a custom AMS Evo... in which I would see everyday because he literally lives like 5 blocks away from my house... lol that is so childish. BUT yeaaa it's none of our business to be talking about them ASIDE from their shop service and quality BEING as this is a automotive website...

I will admit... they have one hell of a VETTE theyre running lol
Oh I'm not saying to say it here and yeah they are garbage. I'm talking saying it to people that know them close and will say something if you still don't get it I'll pm and tell you what's the real deal.
Old Feb 27, 2014, 05:45 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Duh Panda
Holy hell... haha how've you been man?? You still around?
Good Bro yeah still around but in Germany right now. Should be back in el paso in a few months.
Old Feb 27, 2014, 11:08 AM

Originally Posted by 9!'clipseDOHC
I hate to break up the drama, but I'm looking for a set of clean Evo IX seats, if anyone has any for sale let me know.
I have a set of Evo 8/9 cloth seats. The fabric and foam is really good on both. There is something going on with the seat frame in the drivers side seat. But you can transfer the cloth covers and foam over to your frame if you have seats already.
Old Feb 27, 2014, 01:11 PM
Evolving Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by EvoMike
I have a set of Evo 8/9 cloth seats. The fabric and foam is really good on both. There is something going on with the seat frame in the drivers side seat. But you can transfer the cloth covers and foam over to your frame if you have seats already.
Are the 8 or 9? Blue or grey? Broken bolsters perhaps?
Old Feb 27, 2014, 11:25 PM
Evolved Member

sorry i'm out of the loop and have to back date... but i'm with nate that **** got female dramatic... i was impressed at first by the reactions... but anyway...

duh panda... i'm joe... we may have met i'm fairly certain i am the oldest evo owner here, length of time wise not age... i usually track people down and talk to em if i pass by them. i used to race at desert demons same as you and was the first car to dyno no N'forces AWD... miss those guys... anyway it would be great to meet you some time and chit chat...

if you have a facebook like the garage page, facebook.com/evojoesgarage all my info is on there if you wanna get in touch... i didn't mean anything by my response to your first post... these guys can tell you i'm never serious and always a smartass...
Old Feb 28, 2014, 10:47 PM

Originally Posted by 9!'clipseDOHC
Are the 8 or 9? Blue or grey? Broken bolsters perhaps?
Blue, and it's like there is a bolt missing at the hinge. I can email you pictures and we can negotiate a price. Just PM me your email address if you're interested.
Old Mar 4, 2014, 10:36 PM
Evolved Member

Evomike... Nobody down here is up to the challenge... Lets race...
Old Mar 5, 2014, 05:56 AM

Originally Posted by joseph143
Evomike... Nobody down here is up to the challenge... Lets race...
Cool man. Though I wasn't trying to call anyone out. I was simply letting folks know that some of the Alamogordo guys were headed to the track on 21 March. Would be cool to hang out between runs.
Old Mar 5, 2014, 06:17 AM
Evolving Member

Just wait once Mario gets my car fully done will see...
Old Mar 5, 2014, 10:18 AM

I'm not coming out to the track to talk trash, make clams, or rep anything other than myself. I just want to socialize with like minded people and have a good time. I don't care where my car stands in relation to others. I'm not competing for money so it doesn't matter to me.
Old Mar 5, 2014, 10:26 AM

For Sale: 265/35r18 - BFG R1 Slicks. $500 obo.
These have 5 passes on them from the guy I bought them from. Still has plenty life left. (Not in the wear bars yet) selling because I decided to run 245/45r17 slicks on my 17" BBS rims instead since I'm running the factory fender liners.

Im still trying to get rid of these. Got a set of 245/45r17 M&H Drag Radials from Buschur Racing that I am running instead. Willing to negotiate on price and delivery.
Old Mar 5, 2014, 10:58 PM
Evolved Member

Cool man. Though I wasn't trying to call anyone out. I was simply letting folks know that some of the Alamogordo guys were headed to the track on 21 March. Would be cool to hang out between runs.
I wasnt calling you out like that... I hear your car is pretty fast... Mario, luis, hector, are all waiting on something... Tune, parts etc...
Tony hadnt replied until today... I got nobody to play with that isnt a waste of gas... Tomorrow tony and i finally get to go for round 1... I'm not expecting a win but its nice to find someone who isnt stock that wants to race...
Old Mar 6, 2014, 09:08 AM
Evolving Member

Looking for a front o2 nobody has a spare one? Lol
Old Mar 6, 2014, 09:22 AM
Evolving Member

Blue, and it's like there is a bolt missing at the hinge. I can email you pictures and we can negotiate a price. Just PM me your email address if you're interested.
I appreciate it but I'm looking for the grey IX seats.
Old Mar 6, 2014, 09:56 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by lopillo_evo
Looking for a front o2 nobody has a spare one? Lol
Sensor or Housing?

When I removed my stock o2 housing I left the stock sensor in it, just bought a new sensor for the new o2 housing. Stocker had 40k miles on it.

Last edited by vortico; Mar 6, 2014 at 12:40 PM. Reason: fixing stupid granmar

Quick Reply: Anyone from El Paso?