Notices
Southeast Region Includes AL, FL, GA, NC, SC, TN, KY.

TEMEVO/SFL

Search this Thread

Old Jul 28, 2003, 12:07 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
let me know when and where and I might meet you guys out there......I dont get off work until 9pm and Im on Cypress Creeek so I might be able to meet you guys at the end of the meeting.
Old Jul 28, 2003, 09:02 PM
Evolving Member

Liquid its in Dolphin Mall in front of Oshman's between 10 and 10:30 pm we are usually there till late!! You have to look fo us and we will be there the next meeting is the August 9th (its every two weeks!!!) And the more the merrier if you come!!! I don't know if i will be there, I am suppose to be on Vacation that week but I might make it, but make sure Elemental knows if you are coming for sure!!!
Old Jul 29, 2003, 03:21 AM
Evolved Member

Yeah fella's... It was great meeting you... Can't wait for the next meet... As for the suggestion for the name.. I think that one is a bit too long... It's gotta be snappy, and simple... On my GSX I had a sticker that I made.. It said "Speed Kills, Drive A Honda And Live Forever!"... All those Honda boyz hated that... I crack up everytime I see them freakin out in the rear-view...
Old Jul 29, 2003, 06:09 AM
Evolving Member

Originally posted by Jonasan50
Yeah fella's... It was great meeting you... Can't wait for the next meet... As for the suggestion for the name.. I think that one is a bit too long... It's gotta be snappy, and simple... On my GSX I had a sticker that I made.. It said "Speed Kills, Drive A Honda And Live Forever!"... All those Honda boyz hated that... I crack up everytime I see them freakin out in the rear-view...

Jon, we were only going to use the first three letters but the name is SFL (which stand for South Florida Lancers), but I do feel you on the snappy suggestions we maybe can decide this at the next meeting!!! Keep coming up with suggestions!! I like the "Speed Kills", I bet they freaked out when they saw that sticker!!!!
Old Jul 29, 2003, 07:54 AM
Evolved Member

Dude, the Florida Turnpike entrance to northbound is wicked sweet with curves.. The night I left the mall, I got on it pretty hard and the EVO just stuck like glue.. Man it was sweet!! You gotta try it.. Then get off at Okeechobee or somethin, but the curves are worth it...
Old Jul 29, 2003, 09:42 AM
Evolving Member

Originally posted by Jonasan50
Dude, the Florida Turnpike entrance to northbound is wicked sweet with curves.. The night I left the mall, I got on it pretty hard and the EVO just stuck like glue.. Man it was sweet!! You gotta try it.. Then get off at Okeechobee or somethin, but the curves are worth it...
Yeah me and Elemental watched you take off!!!!! It sounded sweet *** hell!!!!!
Old Jul 29, 2003, 10:31 AM
Evolved Member

I am so surprised at the quietness that, I think his name was DR EVO... His silver EVO was soo quiet for having a 3" turbo back... Amazing... I need one...
Old Jul 29, 2003, 06:34 PM

i thought the same thing jonasan...his exhaust sounded like a stock one...which is cool considering what he had...you were really steaming on the ramps that night me and prvrt were checking you out...hope to see ya there again next meet...you too liquid
Old Jul 30, 2003, 05:11 AM
Evolved Member

Yeah dude.. I enjoyed meeting you guys... I'm bringing a friend of mine as well.. He'll like it too I believe... I'll try to bring something to drink as well, I was dying the last time... Maybe a chair too!! I have a good feeling that this is gonna get big... See you then... Where's girlspeed at? What a cutie... L8tr...
Old Jul 30, 2003, 08:04 AM

Hey you guys! It was great meeting all of you! Even though I bvarely come on here at least I can put names with faces now. Sorry about my quietness, but I felt left out wo my babie by my side Next time she'll be there! Anyway, I did enjoy the time that I was there. Got to hear a lot of intersting things and yo! Those EVO's are bad ***! Can I drive one of them? PLZ???
Old Jul 30, 2003, 09:56 AM
Evolved Member

I think we can arrange something.... Hee hee hee...
Old Jul 30, 2003, 10:47 AM

I'm scared to know what you're thinking. Keep it clean boys, I've got body guards when you least expect it!
Old Jul 30, 2003, 10:50 AM
Evolved Member

Speaking of clean, I need to clean the EVO....
Old Jul 30, 2003, 11:08 AM

LoL, clean mine too! LoL. It's not an E-V-O BUT it's MY babie!
Old Jul 31, 2003, 08:13 AM

Hey you guys! If I have to work that nite would you change the meeting spot to my bar? I'd really appreciate it if you would, I want to be there for the meeting but I wouldn't get out of work until 2am.

Quick Reply: TEMEVO/SFL