Notices
Southeast Region Includes AL, FL, GA, NC, SC, TN, KY.

Wynn's fuel cleaners takes a trip to G.A.

Search this Thread

Old Sep 29, 2008, 05:16 PM
Account Disabled

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by CGroovy2k2
Well...I drove the Prelude in to work today. She responds a lot better, idles better, the entire drive to work was a lot smoother. Can't wait to change the axles in the EVO and test that one out.

that means the Wynn's fuel system cleaners did their job at cleaning you TB, intake mani, top of pistons and intake valves, injectors
Old Sep 29, 2008, 05:18 PM
Account Disabled

Well...I drove the Prelude in to work today. She responds a lot better, idles better, the entire drive to work was a lot smoother. Can't wait to change the axles in the EVO and test that one out.

that means the Wynn's fuel system cleaners did their job at cleaning you TB, intake mani, top of pistons and intake valves, injectors

good stuff Chris,,,,,

are you ready for the big one,,,, Jestr Tunning-Wynn's fuel system cleaners- and Exquisite Detailing @ the track in Valdosta G.A. just a little teeaser we will have more details this upcomming week,,,,,,,
Atlanta boys we expect you there
Old Sep 30, 2008, 05:57 AM
Account Disabled

Originally Posted by BlackonBlack2
**** wish i new about this earlier... i'm in ga would have brought down a few cars... from the dyno day we are holding ... are you going to be staying down here or... was it a one time thing?

FYI Atlanta folks we are in the planning mode with Jestr tunning to hold up something bigger up there
Old Sep 30, 2008, 05:58 AM
Account Disabled

Originally Posted by tripperfx3
Hey man. If you want to organize something like this again. Check out Evoatlanta.com. Black and I are both memebers on there and we have about 20-30 active (post at least everyday) members.
we are planning something bigger that this last one with Jestr tunning,,, keep yourself posted.
Old Sep 30, 2008, 12:37 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by apagan01
are you ready for the big one,,,, Jestr Tunning-Wynn's fuel system cleaners- and Exquisite Detailing @ the track in Valdosta G.A. just a little teeaser we will have more details this upcomming week,,,,,,,
Atlanta boys we expect you there
Yup... Sounds like we got something big going on.... I made some phone calls and one of them was to EvoPowerMods who said they will be there if the projected date is remotely close to what you told me. So it looks like we're going to have a big event and I myself plan on going also to hang out with some of the out of town friends I have
Old Sep 30, 2008, 04:59 PM
Account Disabled

Originally Posted by LilRico
Yup... Sounds like we got something big going on.... I made some phone calls and one of them was to EvoPowerMods who said they will be there if the projected date is remotely close to what you told me. So it looks like we're going to have a big event and I myself plan on going also to hang out with some of the out of town friends I have
Ruben, we will officialy haved the date place and time, but it will be very close to the 15-16 of Nov,

Chris, ( CGroovy2k2 ) is promoting this he is our main organizer up in G.A.

we are shooting for getting the track up there and us Wynn's to do our thing and Jestr tunning to do their thing, and Chris to get some cars detailed up, he will give more details when time comes.
Old Sep 30, 2008, 06:58 PM
Evolving Member

....do you guys have a "chat"......
Old Oct 1, 2008, 03:21 AM
Account Disabled

Originally Posted by JaxRRevoX
this is our chat Dan,

Dan we are planning a big one,,, stay tunned , hopefully we will have more details.
Old Oct 1, 2008, 06:08 AM
Evolving Member

Wow...EvoPowerMods huh? That would be awesome. This is good...I'm going to start working on alternate places as backup plans. With this type of interest, I need to insure nothing stops us! Looking forward to meeting you also LilRico.
Old Oct 1, 2008, 06:14 AM
Account Disabled

Wow...EvoPowerMods huh? That would be awesome. This is good...I'm going to start working on alternate places as backup plans. With this type of interest, I need to insure nothing stops us! Looking forward to meeting you also LilRico.
yes is a great idea we need to have a backup plan, because the interest is there,, the Atlanta / Jacsonville / Alabama / Orlando folks may be there so we have to make sure we get this iron down,,, Chris i will talk to you to night so we can start the thread on this and go full blown
Old Oct 1, 2008, 06:22 AM
Evolving Member

oh yeah...Im excited...this will put Valdosta on the map in the import community. Maybe learn more people about EVO's so that there will be more than 3 here...
Old Oct 1, 2008, 06:23 AM
Evolving Member

Dan,
You're welcome here anytime.
Old Oct 1, 2008, 06:27 AM
Evolving Member

The wife and I are going to the Ritz-Carlton next month...we'll have to meet up cause I'm sure we'll be in your area shopping either before or after.
Old Oct 1, 2008, 09:56 AM
Evolved Member

Likewise I'll see what I can do to get more people to come like BVP and SparkTech, IDK, I'll see what they say... If I'm going to be going to an event driving my car such a long distance, the more the merrier as JestR always says Lets do this and have fun with it, I know a few DSM's and EVO's in Jacksonville I'm sure wouldn't mind coming out also.
Old Oct 1, 2008, 10:39 AM
Evolving Member

Quick Reply: Wynn's fuel cleaners takes a trip to G.A.