Notices
Southeast Region Includes AL, FL, GA, NC, SC, TN, KY.

Wynn's fuel cleaners takes a trip to G.A.

Search this Thread

Old Sep 5, 2008, 10:03 AM
Account Disabled

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Wynn's trip to G.A. fuel cleaners

Well i wanted to start this thread to discuss any details, of our trip to Georgia, we have a vast of customers that are intersted in getting their entire fuel system cleanned from Evo's to sport bikes to diesel trucks. with that being said we will drive to G.A.

we will be conducting the 3 stage cleaning service wich will take care of, injectors, fuel rail, lubricates fuel pump, conditions rubber hoses, again cleans intake manifold TB, intake exhaust and intake valves, combution chamber and top of your pistons.

pictures below shows piston #1 this is an after pic before the 3 stage cleaning proces we were not able to see those numbers, pictures of intake manifold before and after and the word.doc attached shows the products used in our 3 stage.

i you have any questions on how to get there please contact me or CGroovy2k2

Dont forget guys to get in touch with CGroovy2k2 he is the organizer and he will also be detailing cars at this event, pm him for details
Attached Thumbnails Wynn's fuel cleaners takes a trip to G.A.-picture-256_edited.jpg   Wynn's fuel cleaners takes a trip to G.A.-picture-241_edited.jpg   Wynn's fuel cleaners takes a trip to G.A.-picture-253_edited.jpg  
Attached Files
File Type: doc
Fuel System Tune.doc (40.0 KB, 17 views)

Last edited by apagan01; Sep 30, 2008 at 05:53 AM.
Old Sep 5, 2008, 10:21 AM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Looks like this is going to be a good turnout. I have spread the word to those in Jacksonville. I challenge you all to challenge this engine cleaning system. 50.00 for a clean engine that will run like new is a small preventative maintenance thing your car will love you for. Come on out Sept 27th. PM me for details and directions.
Old Sep 5, 2008, 11:01 AM
Account Disabled

Originally Posted by CGroovy2k2
Looks like this is going to be a good turnout. I have spread the word to those in Jacksonville. I challenge you all to challenge this engine cleaning system. 50.00 for a clean engine that will run like new is a small preventative maintenance thing your car will love you for. Come on out Sept 27th. PM me for details and directions.
and remember this is special pricing for the G.A. guys reg price 65 $ dont miss out, clean out all that gunk thats robing your power.

also get your cars detailed by Chris ( CGroovy2k2 )
Old Sep 5, 2008, 07:46 PM
Evolved Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
hey i cant wait to see to try this out. it should be fun. hopefully we'll have a good turn out.
Old Sep 5, 2008, 08:08 PM
Account Disabled

Originally Posted by vmrevo9
hey i cant wait to see to try this out. it should be fun. hopefully we'll have a good turn out.
vic is going to be great, nice tent with shade i have for you guys, ill bring some shirts and goodies for you guys
Old Sep 6, 2008, 02:38 PM
Evolving Member

the 27th isn't coming fast enough!
Old Sep 7, 2008, 06:41 AM
Account Disabled

the 27th isn't coming fast enough!

yep i know, we will have a great turn out,

how many cars so far.
Old Sep 7, 2008, 04:04 PM
Evolving Member

About 10 cars and Im not sure about the bikes. Should be a few of those too. I got a bike club that might come out and get theirs done. It will be a good turnout.
Old Sep 7, 2008, 04:05 PM
Account Disabled

About 10 cars and Im not sure about the bikes. Should be a few of those too. I got a bike club that might come out and get theirs done. It will be a good turnout.
wow Chris you are ***** to the walll over there,
Old Sep 7, 2008, 04:19 PM
Evolving Member

Oh yeah. The more I get for you...the more Im promoting my detailing. They'll get a full demonstration while Im detailing your machine. They'll actually get to feel the difference a clay bar makes...especially my clay that was imported from Japan. I had to wait 3 1/2 months for this clay and its awesome. I did vmrevo9's hood today and he was amazed over the difference in it. You're going to be amazed yourself.
Old Sep 7, 2008, 04:24 PM
Account Disabled

Oh yeah. The more I get for you...the more Im promoting my detailing. They'll get a full demonstration while Im detailing your machine. They'll actually get to feel the difference a clay bar makes...especially my clay that was imported from Japan. I had to wait 3 1/2 months for this clay and its awesome. I did vmrevo9's hood today and he was amazed over the difference in it. You're going to be amazed yourself.
Chris, so whats the process you use on the detailing if your ok sharing how do you process this, i understand if its a process you developed and if you prefer not to discuss details i will understand that.
Old Sep 7, 2008, 04:29 PM
Evolving Member

The key to it is Shining Monkey. Real easy to work with and you don't have to tape up the car like others do. That in itself saves a lot of time. As long as you use a good product (Shining Monkey), the detailing process is much easier and you get a long lasting shine.
Old Sep 7, 2008, 04:36 PM
Account Disabled

The key to it is Shining Monkey. Real easy to work with and you don't have to tape up the car like others do. That in itself saves a lot of time. As long as you use a good product (Shining Monkey), the detailing process is much easier and you get a long lasting shine.
so it seems like, the way it goes is:

1. Clay bar
2. monkey shine
3. and a shinny car

alright so the deal is we will be holding this event at Chris place, Wynn's will be conducting the 3 stage full fuel system induction service, this will clean all the places in the top end also your fuel injectors, you driveability will come back you MPG will improve and what not.

then Chris he is the owner of the place where we will be going to have have this turn out at, he will be offering his detailing services to anyone who needs, i know i am getting it done in my ride
Old Sep 7, 2008, 06:26 PM
Evolved Member

Hey Andy, I'll be hopefully seeing u soon.
Old Sep 8, 2008, 09:20 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by apagan01
so it seems like, the way it goes is:

1. Clay bar
2. monkey shine
3. and a shinny car

alright so the deal is we will be holding this event at Chris place, Wynn's will be conducting the 3 stage full fuel system induction service, this will clean all the places in the top end also your fuel injectors, you driveability will come back you MPG will improve and what not.

then Chris he is the owner of the place where we will be going to have have this turn out at, he will be offering his detailing services to anyone who needs, i know i am getting it done in my ride
Something like that. We'll (vmrevo9 is working on making this a joint venture) first wash, then clay, polish, glaze, and then wax your car to seal in the shine we'll bring out of it. After all steps after the clay, you get a "hand buff" (sounds bad huh ) after each step to bring out the shine even more. Thats all I can really tell you without giving too much of my process away. When Vic seen the hood of his car he couldn't believe how much "crap" was trapped in his paint until I showed him the clay bar. I guarantee you'll be happy with the way your car looks when we're done.

I'm more excited to see how my car's going to run when you do what you do!

Quick Reply: Wynn's fuel cleaners takes a trip to G.A.