Notices
Southeast Region Includes AL, FL, GA, NC, SC, TN, KY.

Calling all NC,SC,GA,TN,VA evo owners

Search this Thread

Old Dec 4, 2008, 08:48 AM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
his mountain is in my pants
Old Dec 4, 2008, 10:43 AM
Evolving Member

alright you dirty dirty man you. lol let just keep that your little secret ok? lol but n e ways. hows the sale of your evo goin? just to get a little off topic here lol
Old Dec 4, 2008, 01:22 PM
Evolved Member

not goin.. people are cheap azz low lifes
Old Dec 6, 2008, 12:29 PM
Evolving Member

awwwwwwwww man cmon that sucks. well hey man if ya need n e thing when i get home just pm me and let me know if i can help wit n e thing. Im gonna be in the states for 21 days in march so yea if ya need n e thing then or have an idea if your gonna need soemthin more towards the time of the trip just let me know what it is. Im all about helpin people out where i can. And well if it helps one enthusiast out to be able to go on a trip like this well i am deffiantely down.
Old Dec 6, 2008, 12:46 PM

never been in a evo but I've been in my truck (yeah i know but it catches alot of people off guard) alot and it is a blast. Did it at night once and it is an entire different experence. May be able to bring up the evo for some fun.
Old Dec 6, 2008, 03:13 PM
Evolving Member

sweet man, as said already the more the merrier. im tryin to get all kinds of people up there, Evos, scooby's,s2k's, them all. if willing lol just to have a big enthusiast get-together
Old Dec 26, 2008, 12:13 PM
Evolving Member

ok well its been a little while and no updates, so heres a small update for anyone who is interested, i will be making a trip up to the dragon early in march for a couple of days if anyone is interested you are welcome to pm me and i will give out any details that i can at the time. I am also still in the process of trying to get a BIG get-together in august or September and depending on how many people i get in on this will determine if this goes down like i want it to. just remember, its b.y.o.b, dry county( ugh) yea i know but n e ways. lets hear it, who loves the touge? lol
Old Dec 31, 2008, 09:55 AM
Evolving Member

damn i can't wait to go do this when i get back later this year. i'm looking at going sometime during june or july depending on when i get back to NC.
Old Dec 31, 2008, 01:20 PM

hey dont forget about the AL folks!! it only takes me about 4hrs to get there, been about 10-12 times in the Evo over the years. my fiance and i would be down for the march meet and possilby the fall one if it doesn't land on our wedding 9/19/09. LOVE the DRAGON!!!!! guess i'll just keep an eye on the thread for updates.

Sara
Old Dec 31, 2008, 06:39 PM
Evolving Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Im her Fiance..so, what she said. C
Old Dec 31, 2008, 06:53 PM
Evolving Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
i am down. sounds like a blast. never been but have always wanted to. if you don't mind a few cars other than evos i have several other people that maybe interested. i see you are in j-ville maybe we can all roll out together. keep us posted.
Old Jan 1, 2009, 12:40 PM
Evolving Member

WHOA!!!! this thread was dead just yesterday lol. man glad to hear all of you guys are interested, whoops and gals. srry. lol but yea i will be going for a couple days in March. and planning the BIG trip in august of september so yea i will deffinately keep you guys posted. And congrats sara on getting married. i doubt it will fall on your wedding date, im shooting more for mid to late august for the fall trip. Wow sara your only 4 hours away? lucky you, i live on the Beach of NC so yea i got quite a drive just getting there lol. deff. would love to have as many people as i can go. I have 2 buddies and possibly a 3rd going as of now, 1 fully built 2.1L honda crx and a semi build Saleen mustang, and another evo besides the one i pic up when i get home lol
Old Jan 1, 2009, 01:11 PM
Evolving Member

i'm definitely down for the fall trip! hell if i move to charlotte thats like three hours at max! probably less.
Old Jan 1, 2009, 01:17 PM
Evolving Member

lucky you, i live in J-ville so its like 6-8 i think, i dunno gotta check mapquest again lol i dun forgotted. man im bored. i cant wait to come home, afghanistan SUCKS
Old Jan 1, 2009, 01:27 PM
Evolved Member

I'm about to move to Georgia at the end of the month. Anyone have a post to where this is?