Notices
Southeast Region Includes AL, FL, GA, NC, SC, TN, KY.

Camp Lejeune/Jacksonville Evos (NEW)

Search this Thread

Old Apr 21, 2012, 06:45 AM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by element26
Ill try to make it out to some of these meets.. My work sucks 29 days at a time. lol
I just realized, you are one of the few people I know on here that has an older join date than me!

Don't know if anyone was planning on meeting up tonight. My buddy Al ships out to Afghanistan in a week, so we are going to have a goodbye bonfire tonight.
Old Apr 25, 2012, 02:40 PM

Some people are dicks!! So this morning I wave to a fellow evo owner on base and he waves back. 2 hours later I see him again in a parking lot looking under his hood so I walk up to introduce myself and I say " hey what's up I drive the blue evo that waved to you earlier". His response is "ok" he then closes his hood and gets in his car. What a douche!! He drives a red 8/9 wasn't sure which one. This was on I St near river road. Anybody know this guy??
Old Apr 26, 2012, 07:35 AM

He's probably a grunt I assume. They're usually pissed off hah. I know of 3 red Evo's in town. My friend has a 9 MR and he's chill and cool. Did the car have a aftermarket front bumper, wheels, and was lowered? There's a 8 that has the C West looking style bumper, a front mount, lowered with some 18" rims I believe. He seems kind of lame, there's a red 9 with CF diffusers all around, 18" Advans and lowered, then there's a 9 MR with just a CF lip and some wheels I believe. White dude or hispanic guy driving? Go get even ha.
Old Apr 26, 2012, 08:36 AM

I don't think it did. I can't really remember cuz I got pissed off lol. Maybe I'll swing by there later to check for any noticeable mods
Old Apr 26, 2012, 10:22 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by PAHSCT9A
He's probably a grunt I assume. They're usually pissed off hah. I know of 3 red Evo's in town. My friend has a 9 MR and he's chill and cool. Did the car have a aftermarket front bumper, wheels, and was lowered? There's a 8 that has the C West looking style bumper, a front mount, lowered with some 18" rims I believe. He seems kind of lame, there's a red 9 with CF diffusers all around, 18" Advans and lowered, then there's a 9 MR with just a CF lip and some wheels I believe. White dude or hispanic guy driving? Go get even ha.
It's an Evo. So you know the owner isn't white!

I might be one of the only white Evo owners I know. We are getting to be endangered like silverback gorillas or something.
Old Apr 26, 2012, 05:44 PM

Haha I know another white evo owner. Ironically he drives a ww evo 9 lol. The one with the star on the rear windshield. I'll try an get him to meet up this weekend. I might make it out on Saturday. I'll be coming back from a 4 mile mud run in Selma, NC and I know I'm gonna be beat that night
Old Apr 28, 2012, 06:47 AM

Originally Posted by SRTRaceR04
It's an Evo. So you know the owner isn't white!

I might be one of the only white Evo owners I know. We are getting to be endangered like silverback gorillas or something.
There's so many silver 8's and 9's here. FML. I saw a 9 parked on base yesterday, with dark blue stock Enkei's, and then an asian dude driving a silver 8 with black wheels red lip past Marine Fed on Western. So yeah still only 1 white guy haha. Wait no, this kid Ken I met a few weeks ago is white as hell and drivers a silver 8. HA! Thought I lost his number before but I still have it. So Coastal Plains moved all their test-n-tune's to Friday instead of Wednesday. Pretty crappy I just found out now on their website. I'll be going next week
Old Apr 28, 2012, 06:50 AM

Originally Posted by sixers0307
Haha I know another white evo owner. Ironically he drives a ww evo 9 lol. The one with the star on the rear windshield. I'll try an get him to meet up this weekend. I might make it out on Saturday. I'll be coming back from a 4 mile mud run in Selma, NC and I know I'm gonna be beat that night
Looked like an 8 to me, has the 6 spoke Enkei's and 8 front bumper. Yeah he seems cool, he lives up the road from me and is a waver
Old Apr 28, 2012, 11:46 AM

Yeah I waved at a couple guys on base while diving by and nothing. I think the yellow Evo intemidates them. Lmao....

Anybody going to be out tonight

Last edited by element26; Apr 28, 2012 at 12:36 PM.
Old Apr 28, 2012, 01:26 PM

Paul, that ww evo is a 9rs. He bought it with 8 wheels and front bumper on it. Idk why anyone would that lol
Old Apr 29, 2012, 07:46 AM

Originally Posted by sixers0307
Paul, that ww evo is a 9rs. He bought it with 8 wheels and front bumper on it. Idk why anyone would that lol
I'm sure the Yellow car scares the hell out of them haha. That' sick man, I've never seen a RS in person, I just know of the differences. If I were him I would install the 9 bumper back on. I've always like the 8 Enkei's. They look a lot easier to wash. Off topic but yesterday I picked up a Forge Type RS recirc BOV and HKS RS Intake pipe and couples, and some Injen couples and Perrin UICP for $40. This older guy was just trying to get rid of them for his brother who had a 8. I can't wait to install them in June..my wife made me wait to install them since I couldn't wait on a smoking insanely good deal. I currently have 9 metal BOV and crappy oem intake piping.

Last edited by PAHSCT9A; Apr 29, 2012 at 07:50 AM.
Old May 2, 2012, 07:51 PM
Evolving Member

Heading back to Lejeune soon. I imagine it will be in around 2 months.
Old May 3, 2012, 06:22 PM

Originally Posted by JReid
Heading back to Lejeune soon. I imagine it will be in around 2 months.
I scrolled are your PS tag name, are you a FO?
Old May 4, 2012, 06:21 AM
Evolving Member

Sure am. Was with 2d ANGLICO and 2/9 for a bit when I was at Lejeune before, I have been with 5TH ANGLICO out here in Oki.
Old May 4, 2012, 10:56 AM
Evolving Member

If anybody looking for parts for their evo 8/9, i have a bunch of parts im selling.Check the signature.

Quick Reply: Camp Lejeune/Jacksonville Evos (NEW)