Search this Thread

Old Jun 8, 2009, 08:48 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I'm down
Old Jun 8, 2009, 08:55 PM

Sweet, I'll add ya!

I'm in contact with Wasaga Beach mayoral commitee LOL tryin' to see where we can all park without causing a nuisance to other beach goers and where we can have space.
Old Jun 9, 2009, 08:43 AM

Would anyone be interested in staying the night? There's some decent campgrounds nearby.
Old Jun 9, 2009, 09:53 AM
Former Sponsor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Imfamous, would you mind trying to work out the date and logistics of such an event with LancerGirl?

Originally Posted by LancerGirl08
Would anyone be interested in staying the night? There's some decent campgrounds nearby.
sounds good to me.
Old Jun 9, 2009, 10:04 AM
Evolving Member

Sun shine park FTW. If you want to party all night long and forget where you put your tent or parked
Old Jun 9, 2009, 10:28 AM

Hahah ya I was lookin' at sunshine's website... is $25 a night a person a good price? Last time I went camping it was $60 for two nights in Bancroft haha so I dunno.

I have a big 12 person tent though. Bring some booze and have a big campfire... sounds good to me!
Old Jun 9, 2009, 02:29 PM

there is tons of parking on the main drag...they have added a lot since the buildings burnt down...just plan to get there early so you have tons of spots to choose from and you will beat the BRUTAL traffic that happens on the main drag

as for me making this meet, i won't know till later...but i'm pretty sure i will be spending a lot of weekends at wasaga this summer so there is a good chance...it helps this place is only a half hour away haha
Old Jun 9, 2009, 02:48 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by evo_soul
Imfamous, would you mind trying to work out the date and logistics of such an event with LancerGirl?
ill discuss some things but imma leave it up to her , hope everyone is ready cuz the test n tune is friday the 24th and its a night event , then i think she posted the 25th for wasaga , gonna be some tired people in the morning
Old Jun 9, 2009, 03:13 PM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by Infamous_pt4
ill discuss some things but imma leave it up to her , hope everyone is ready cuz the test n tune is friday the 24th and its a night event , then i think she posted the 25th for wasaga , gonna be some tired people in the morning
if possible it would be nice if we can push it back by a week or two? only because ya there is the Track and Tune day, and also the JRP track days fall on the Sundays at the end of the month. What makes matters worse I was leaning on having the Bi Annual Dyno Day on that 25th day. or around then. Cant do it on the 1st cause of Carribana weekend I think is on the first, i could be wrong.

I think I will be at all events. haha I am going to be tired for sure .. but
I think we should put it up to a vote. But I like the idea. we can go to Costco get some super cheap Steaks that can feed us for the next 2 years, and drunk moderately and not have to worry about any driving.

Will can bring his Xbox and we can waste the night away.

Anyways once we get a final day this is getting stickied
Old Jun 9, 2009, 03:51 PM

I'm going to Vegas in August so that won't really work for me... you guys do what you want, I'll be there on the 25th LOL.

9 people have said they'd come on the 25th so far... no matter what not everyone is going to come a certain date. *shrugs* I dunno... everytime I try to plan something someone tries to change it on me so I dunno why I bother...
Old Jun 9, 2009, 04:05 PM
Evolving Member

^ Sun shine is a ghetto park. Its $25 for a reason. Hardly any grass and i dont think they allow fires on certain days because drunk people do stupid things (i might be wrong). Its all for teens who want to party and get hammered, so alot of **** goes down, maybe not the best for a car club.
Old Jun 9, 2009, 04:47 PM

^ drunk teens?!? hmm...lol
I gotta agree tho, we wouldn't want drunkies around our cars!

Last edited by stitchflip; Jun 9, 2009 at 05:12 PM.
Old Jun 9, 2009, 08:24 PM

Wish I could remember the name of the campgrounds we used to stay at there.. one had a train out front, the other one had a wave pool and water slides lol
Old Jun 9, 2009, 08:44 PM
Former Sponsor

25th it is. I will see if I can do both. lol i know my head is going to hurt .. haha lol
Old Jun 9, 2009, 08:48 PM

Oh suck it up pumpkin LOL. No one's forcing you to go to anything :P

I'm waitin' to hear back from my Montreal contacts to see if they're gonna come... if they do we could have a good 50 cars.

Quick Reply: July 25th Wasaga Beach Meet - Cancelled