Notices

July 25th Wasaga Beach Meet - Cancelled

Search this Thread

Old Jul 23, 2009, 02:08 PM
Former Sponsor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Cant wait to work on my tan...

I am hoping being north of the city the weather will change, but if the wasaga is confirmed super rained out with no chance of breaks then we will make the determination at 6am Saturday morning for the abort.
Old Jul 23, 2009, 02:32 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Unfortunately I won't be able to make it anymore, which sucks cuz this is the one meet I got to try and plan out and really wanted to go to. But my brother fell seriously ill Tuesday so I have to stay here to watch over things and take care of the house for my mom while she attends to him...

Hope you guys have a good time!

Last edited by LancerGirl08; Jul 23, 2009 at 03:31 PM. Reason: Too Dramatic...
Old Jul 23, 2009, 03:09 PM
Evolving Member

Woah Serious stuff. Well I hope everything works out for the best.

I'm not sure if I will be able to make it out either. No where near serious as yours but Family comes first, I will know by tomorrow if its a go for me.
Old Jul 23, 2009, 06:43 PM
Former Sponsor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
After sitting down and thinking for moment and thought about my post about staying the course, I soon realized that it was my sheer hate for mothernatures rain binge that is making me do this.

I realized that ok lets assume it doesnt rain. Who the hell in their right mind is going to sit on a beach with 21'C weather.

I am going to abort this Beach meet.
Reason, Rain sucks, and if its not summer temps, there is no tan for EVOSOUL.

http://www.theweathernetwork.com/hou.../hourlygraph/4

I need AJ, or Infamous to make it official but. Since i dont see anyone opposing this for the specific reasons mentioned above. Consider this Beach meet Cancelled.

May we begin the dialog as to when we should do this again. lol perhaps 2010 when summer arrives. Seriously I was thinking maybe 3rd week of Aug?
Old Jul 23, 2009, 08:14 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by evo_soul
After sitting down and thinking for moment and thought about my post about staying the course, I soon realized that it was my sheer hate for mothernatures rain binge that is making me do this.

I realized that ok lets assume it doesnt rain. Who the hell in their right mind is going to sit on a beach with 21'C weather.

I am going to abort this Beach meet.
Reason, Rain sucks, and if its not summer temps, there is no tan for EVOSOUL.

http://www.theweathernetwork.com/hou.../hourlygraph/4

I need AJ, or Infamous to make it official but. Since i dont see anyone opposing this for the specific reasons mentioned above. Consider this Beach meet Cancelled.

May we begin the dialog as to when we should do this again. lol perhaps 2010 when summer arrives. Seriously I was thinking maybe 3rd week of Aug?

it sucks for the people that wannted to go to this , it seems like alot are backing out now and weather could suck so it could be a long drive for nothing

i always thought it shoulda been a different weekend anyways but thats jus my opinion
Old Jul 23, 2009, 08:15 PM
Evolving Member

^ im not agreeing or disargeeing to cancel this meet , cuz i was never going anyways im just throwing in my 2 cents