Notices

Nisei Engineering IS BACK on EvoM!!

Search this Thread

Old Oct 29, 2008, 03:29 PM
Former Sponsor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

We are pleased to announce that MAXUM TECHNOLOGIES is the New MASTER DISTRIBUTOR of NISEI ENGINEERING PRODUCTS! NISEI IS BACK on EvoM! We are the official representatives of the Nisei Engineering Line!

For our very first post we’re going to hook you guys up and bring you the FULL Line of Nisei Engineering Products! Everything we have in stock we’ll be selling at discounted prices! We'll check in as much as possible to answer any questions you might have or you can also email us at Sales@MaxumTechnologies.com.

Here is the current line up we have for you!

IN STOCK for the Evo X!

Nisei Engineering 6061 Aluminum / UIP 2pc / 2.5” / Matte Black / Type A / All hardware included

Nisei Engineering 6061 Aluminum / UIP 2pc / 2.5” / Matte Black / Type B / All hardware included

Nisei Engineering 6061 Aluminum / UIP 1pc / 2.5” / Nisei Black / All hardware included

Nisei Engineering 1018 Steel / UIP 2pc / 2.5” / Nisei Black / Type A & B / All hardware included

Nisei Engineering 6061 Aluminum Intake Hard Pipe / 3” / Matte Black / All hardware included

• Made of 6061 Aluminum
• Replaces factory bellow rubber hose with a 3" mandrel bent hard pipe.
• Increased Laminar Flow.
• Increase BOV reaction time - BOV is directly mounted to the LIP eliminating the need to pressurize the 2' plus factory hose before boost pressurizes against BOV valve.
• Relocation of BOV = Clean up the engine bay by eliminating the factory rubber return hose. Re-routing the BOV return line underneath for the stealth look.
• Fits with factory air box!
• Complete with all hardware ready to install. Hose Techniques Silicone Couplers (Lifetime Warranty), clamps, breather, vacuum lines, aluminum extension, zip ties, etc.
• Colors Available - Matte Black, Nisei Black, Nisei Red, and Polished.

Nisei Engineering 6061 Aluminum Intake Hard Pipe / 3” / Polished / All hardware included

• Made of 6061 Aluminum
• Increase BOV reaction time - BOV is directly mounted to the LIP eliminating the need to pressurize the 2' plus factory hose before boost pressurizes against BOV valve.
• Relocation of BOV = Clean up the engine bay by eliminating the factory rubber return hose. Re-routing the BOV return line underneath for the stealth look.
• Complete with all hardware ready to install. Hose Techniques Silicone Couplers (Lifetime Warranty), clamps, breather, vacuum lines, aluminum extension, zip ties, etc.

Nisei Engineering 6061 Aluminum Intake Hard Pipe / 3” / Nisei Red / All hardware included

• Made of 6061 Aluminum

With stock BOV return line.

Nisei Engineering - Intake Hard Pipe kit installed cleans up the engine bay.
Top View:

Stock Air Box

Nisei Engineering 1018 Steel LIP / 6061 Aluminum Intake Hard Pipe / 3” / Matte Black or Nisei Black / All hardware included

Nisei Engineering 1018 Steel LIP / 6061 Aluminum Intake Hard Pipe / 3” / Nisei Red / All hardware included

Nisei Engineering 6061 Aluminum UIP / 1018 Steel LIP / 6061 Aluminum Intake Hard Pipe / 3” / Nisei Red / ALL HARDWARE INCLUDED
Old Oct 29, 2008, 03:43 PM
Former Sponsor

We are pleased to announce that MAXUM TECHNOLOGIES is the New MASTER DISTRIBUTOR of NISEI ENGINEERING PRODUCTS! NISEI IS BACK on EvoM! We are the official representatives of the Nisei Engineering Line!

For our very first post we’re going to hook you guys up and bring you the FULL Line of Nisei Engineering Products! Everything we have in stock we’ll be selling at discounted prices! We'll check in as much as possible to answer any questions you might have or you can also email us at Sales@MaxumTechnologies.com.

Here is the current line up we have for you!

IN STOCK FOR THE EVO 8/9

Nisei Engineering Competition FMIC / All hardware included

Nisei Engineering has developed and brought about revolutionary designs for the Mitsubishi Evolution 8 and 9 intercooler. Unlike other manufacturers that use existing intercoolers, Nisei Engineering pushed the limits one step further than the competition with a radical approach to intercooler design. Starting completely from scratch, combining racing technology know-how with the RR (“Race Ready”) method and built an intercooler specifically for the Evolution from the ground up.
• Core Dimensions - 25" x 12.62" x 3.7"
• Largest Exposed Surface Area - 25" x 12.62" to maximize cooling efficiency.
• Polished 3" Inlet / Outlet cast aluminum end tanks - to ensure best fitment and eliminating any chance of leakage at the welds (unlike fabricated sheet metal end tanks).
• 23 Cooling Tubes - More cooling passages than any other FMIC. Making heat transfer more effective since heat is distributed over more tubes. More cooling tubes equals, more cooling fins to transfer heat out quicker. By spreading the load over more passages allows each Cooling Tube to become more effective by operating at a lower duty cycle.
• Designed specifically for the Evo 8/9 from the "Ground Up". (Fin geometry & fin configuration)
• Tested and proven to dramatically reduce/stabilize intake temps especially with stock turbo high boost (24psi) applications : http://nisei-evo.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=26 / http://nisei-evo.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=25
• Stabilizing/holding inlet temperatures at approximately 10*-15*F over ambient.
• Holding pressure drops across the core below 1 psi typically between (high - low) .7 psi - . 2 psi (based on stock turbo running 23psi).
• Designed to support 800 whp. Whether your on the stock turbo or GT40R it's the only FMIC you have to buy once!
• Fitment - Retains factory crash beam. Works with stock piping or any piping kit which retrofits to stock FMIC.
• Hardware - All hoses, T-bolt clamps, ready to install.
To find out about some intercooler basics check out this tutorial :
http://www.niseiengineering.com/imag...erTutorial.swf

Nisei Engineering 6061 Aluminum Evo 8/9 Pipe kit / Model 2005 - 2006 / Available in : Nisei Red, Nisei Black, Polished / ALL HARDWARE INCLUDED

• Made from 6061 Aluminum.
• CNC Mandrel Bent, to ensure accurate bend angles, highest quality & best fit.
• Direct routing design - shortest, straightest path to increase throttle response.
• Only pipe kit fully compatible with factory air box & FMIC!
• BOV - Works with factory BOV or any BOV which retrofits with stock piping.
• Aftermarket BOV flange can be added by request ( TiAl, HKS Greddy, etc. ).
• Complete kit weighs less than 4 1/2 lbs including pipes, hoses, and hardware.
• Powder Coated for flawless & durable finish.
• Kit includes : All Pipes, LICP (turbo-FMIC), UICP (FMIC-Throttle Body), T-bolt Clamps, Nutsert (Airbox), BOV extension, HOSE TECHNIQUES: Multi Ply Silicone Couplers (carry Lifetime Warranty), all hardware for immdiate installation!
• Colors available : Matte Black, Nisei Black, Nisei Red, Carbon Gray, and Polished.
• Requirements : Use of a mini battery kit or trunk relocation!

Nisei Engineering 6061 Aluminum Evo 8 Pipe kit / Model 2003 - 2004 / Available in : Nisei Red, Nisei Black, Polished & Carbon Gray / ALL HARDWARE INCLUDED

• Direct routing design - shortest, straightest path to increase throttle response.
• Only pipe kit fully compatible with factory air box & FMIC!
• Aftermarket BOV flange can be added by request ( TiAl, HKS Greddy, etc. ).
• Complete kit weighs less than 4 1/2 lbs including pipes, hoses, and hardware.
• Kit includes : All Pipes, LICP (turbo-FMIC), UICP (FMIC-Throttle Body), T-bolt Clamps, Nutsert (Airbox), BOV extension, HOSE TECHNIQUES: Multi Ply Silicone Couplers (carry Lifetime Warranty), all hardware for immdiate installation!
• Colors available : Matte Black, Nisei Black, Nisei Red, Carbon Gray, and Polished.

Nisei Engineering 6061 Aluminum Evo 8 UIP Pipe kit / Model 2003 - 2006 / Available in : Nisei Red, Nisei Black, Polished & Carbon Gray / ALL HARDWARE INCLUDED

• CNC Mandrel Bent, to ensure accurate bends angles, highest quality & best fit.
• Only pipe kit fully compatible with factory airbox & FMIC!
• Aftermarket BOV flange can be added by request (Tial, HKS, Greddy, etc.).
• Complete kit weighs less than 4 ˝ lbs including pipes, hoses, and hardware.
• Kit includes: Pipes: UICP (FMIC-Throttle body), T-bolt Clamps, Nutsert (Airbox), BOV extension, HOSE TECHNIQUES: Multi Ply Silicone Couplers (carry Lifetime Warranty), all hardware for immediate installation!

Nisei Engineering Evo 8/9 6061 Aluminum LIP kit / Model 2003 - 2006 / Available in : Nisei Black, Nisei Red, Carbon Gray, Polished / ALL HARDWARE INCLUDED

• Made of 6061 T6 Aluminum.
• 1 pc. Design/Mandrel bent – Allowing for smoothest flow possible.
• Mounting bracket ensures LICP to remain stable while under high boost. Keeping pipe from “popping off”.
• Hose Techniques® multi-ply (Lifetime warranty) with T-bolt clamps to ensure secure connection.
• Color available : Nisei Black,Carbon Gray, Nisei Red, Polished
• Fitment includes : Evolution 7/8/9
• Complete with all hardware
• Will work with stock FMIC. (Any FMIC that is compatible with stock plumbing)

Nisei Engineering Evo 8/9 1018 Steel LIP kit / Model 2003 - 2006 / Available in : Nisei Black / ALL HARDWARE INCLUDED

Nisei Engineering Genesis Mini Battery Kit / CNC Billet 6061 Aluminum / Evo 8/9 Model 2003 - 2006 / Available in : Nisei Black, Polished, Nisei Red / Enersys Genesis Battery, TERMINALS & ALL STAINLESS MOUNTING HARDWARE INCLUDED

• Made from 6061 T6 BILLET Aluminum. Utilizing Enersys /Hawker (USA Battery Manufacturer) Genesis series battery.
• CNC Machined for the perfect fitment.
• Genesis Tray – Starts as a 1” thick billet plate, which is then CNC Machined to creating a retaining wall around the battery. Allowing the battery to sit inside the Genesis tray assembly or “pocket”, keeping battery stable. Secured Fit!
• Nisei Engineering is ONLY kit fully compatible with OEM Air Box!
• Tray also features 3 recessed locating/mounting holes to allow for trunk relocation or universal mounting applications.
• Full Kit includes : Genesis tray assembly, Enersys Genesis Battery, Brass Terminals, ALL Stainless Steel hardware! Everything needed to install into Evo 8/9 in about ˝ hr.
• Colors : Nisei Black, Matte Black (Limited Production), Nisei Red, Polished, Carbon Gray.
• Compatible with : Enersys /Hawker (USA Battery Manufacturer) – Genesis 16EP, Odyssey PC680 or any battery with dimensions of – L = 7.27” x W = 3.11” x H = 6.67”.
• NOTE : Will NOT work with PC680MJ model – See Nisei Engineering Mini UBC Kit.

Nisei Engineering UBC Mini Battery Kit / CNC Billet 6061 Aluminum / Evo 8/9 Model 2003 - 2006 / Available in : Carbon Gray, Nisei Black, Polished / Enersys Genesis BATTERY, TERMINALS & ALL MOUNTING HARDWARE INCLUDED

• Made from 6061 T6 BILLET Aluminum.
• CNC Machined for the perfect fitment. Utilizing a Enersys /Hawker (USA Battery Manufacturer) Genesis series battery.
• UBC Tray – Starts as a 3/8” thick billet plate, which is then CNC Machined to shape. The UBC tray assembly utilizes 2 side brackets to keep the battery in locked into position.
• Nisei Engineering is ONLY kit fully compatible with OEM Air Box!
• Tray can also be used to relocate battery to trunk.
• Full Kit includes : UBC tray assembly, Enersys Genesis Battery, Brass Terminals. Everything needed to install into Evo 8/9 in about ˝ hr.
• Colors : Nisei Black, Nisei Red, Polished, Carbon Gray.
• Compatible with : Enersys /Hawker – Genesis 16EP, Odyssey PC680, and PC680MJ or any battery with dimensions of – L = 7.27” x W = 3.11” x H = 6.67”.
• NOTE : Will work with PC680MJ model.

Nisei Engineering Genesis Tray ONLY / CNC Billet 6061 Aluminum / Evo 8/9 Model 2003 - 2006 / Available in : Nisei Red, Polished, Nisei Black / ALL MOUNTING HARDWARE INCLUDED

• Compatible with : Enersys /Hawker – Genesis 16EP, Odyssey PC680 or any battery with dimensions of – L = 7.27” x W = 3.11” x H = 6.67”.
• NOTE : Will NOT work with PC680MJ model – See Nisei Engineering Mini UBC Kit.

Nisei Engineering UBC Tray ONLY / CNC Billet 6061 Aluminum / Evo 8/9 Model 2003 - 2006 / Available in : Carbon Gray, Polished, Nisei Black / ALL MOUNTING HARDWARE INCLUDED

• Compatible with : Enersys /Hawker – Genesis 16EP, Odyssey PC680, and PC680MJ or any battery with dimensions of – L = 7.27” x W = 3.11” x H = 6.67”.
• NOTE : Will work with PC680MJ model.

We'll keep an eye out for your emails and questions!

Thanks!

Jed
Old Oct 29, 2008, 04:09 PM
Evolving Member

When will they be releasing an intercooler?

Great looking and performance, I know many peoplr that swear bu nisei!

Welcome
Old Oct 29, 2008, 04:17 PM
Former Sponsor

Don't have a solid ETA but, if i remember correctly something is going on this weekend! I'm sure Antics22 will be posting so, keep an eye out!

When they get it will be sure to have it!

Thanks!

Jed,
Old Oct 29, 2008, 04:24 PM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
So how much for these flat black pieces of pipe?
Old Oct 29, 2008, 04:37 PM
Former Sponsor

PM for pricing! If you want an exact quote, include your zipcode and we'll work out the shipping.
Old Oct 29, 2008, 07:08 PM
Evolved Member

do you sell sections of your piping kit? i already have your piping kit with the provisions for the stock bov but i might change to a Tial.

Can i only get the upper part of the UICP with the Tial provision? if yes price shipped to 11360?
Old Oct 29, 2008, 07:12 PM
Evolved Member

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
AWESOME. i love nisei i love Kevin and i love nisei. im glad there back on evom where they belong....

for anyone needing info on NISEI products or installs or help or whatever you can feel free to hit me up. im here to help.
Old Oct 29, 2008, 08:08 PM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by kouzman
do you sell sections of your piping kit? i already have your piping kit with the provisions for the stock bov but i might change to a Tial.

Can i only get the upper part of the UICP with the Tial provision? if yes price shipped to 11360?
We can definitely arrange something to get you the upper pipe that you need. PM for pricing, include your zip code too so we can get an accurate after shipping price.

Originally Posted by evodan2004
AWESOME. i love nisei i love Kevin and i love nisei. im glad there back on evom where they belong....

for anyone needing info on NISEI products or installs or help or whatever you can feel free to hit me up. im here to help.
Hi Dan, thanks so much for the support. We're glad to be back.
Old Oct 29, 2008, 10:20 PM
Evolved Member

nice, glad to see them back now i can there upper pipe to go with the lower pipe i already have.
Old Oct 30, 2008, 09:12 AM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by kouzman

I spoke to Nisei, they do offer this especially, to return customers. They don't have a part # for it but, I'll get you connected directly with them so you can get the right answer.

Check you pm.
Old Oct 30, 2008, 10:42 AM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Will the hardpipe intake kit work with a HKS SSQV kit and AEM intake box combo? From the pictures i can't quite tell where everything is. Very interested. What is the turnaround time for this stuff?
Old Oct 30, 2008, 10:50 AM
Evolved Member

good stuff, i just installed my 2 piece uicp few days ago.
Old Oct 30, 2008, 10:59 AM
Former Sponsor

Received 24 Likes on 21 Posts
Nice to have Kevin and Nisei back.
Old Oct 30, 2008, 11:20 AM
Evolved Member

very nice, gotta love nisei. top notch, and kevin is a great vendor. just one quick question, what is that aluminum extension for with the intake pipe. my kit does not have that pipe.

Quick Reply: Nisei Engineering IS BACK on EvoM!!