EvolutionM - Mitsubishi Lancer and Lancer Evolution Community

EvolutionM - Mitsubishi Lancer and Lancer Evolution Community (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/)
-   Vendor Announcements (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/vendor-announcements-235/)
-   -   Order Your Ball Bearing FP Turbos Here at Spec-Ops (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/vendor-announcements/571352-order-your-ball-bearing-fp-turbos-here-spec-ops.html)

Mikey@Spec-Ops Aug 24, 2011 04:28 PM

Order Your Ball Bearing FP Turbos Here at Spec-Ops

4 Attachment(s)
EvoM,

I now have orders going on for group buy on BB Green, BB Red, and BB Black!!! Contact me immediately to get in on the best pricing around!

Your long wait is now over! As some of you have seen here on the forum. I just released that I have been testing the Ball Bearing FP Black on my personal car for the past few months. I am also the first to run a Ball Bearing Black! As a Vendor and a friend to a lot of you, I want to offer you the opportunity to have this amazing turbo before anyone else, and join the Ball Bearing family. Spec-Ops has teamed up with Forced Performance to make sure that you have the best turbos that money can buy and the best customer service that you all deserve!

I have been running the BB FP Black on my car for quite a few months and Curt Brown, a good friend of mine, has had his for a month. We both have put this turbo to the test, pushed it to the limit, and again FP has proven to build a product that can stand up to just about any abuse you can throw at it.

Personally I couldn't have imagined a turbo better than the Black... But by god, FP has made the Black 3x better yet. Your turbo will spool sooner, scream louder under boost, run more boost, have better transient response, and have a longer life span. Robert has done hours of testing on this turbo. He has reduced the oil pressure to a level that would destroy a std Black, spun the turbo much higher than the maximum shaft speed, and the BB Black after 120 hours of straight bench testing never had a single problem. After 120 hours, Robert just took the turbo of the testing block. I guarantee this turbo to my customers as a true performer, and better than any turbo currently in production. Would it shock you to know that Robert had his completely designed in house center section tested at the MHI Research and Development Laboratories in Nagasaki, Japan? Would it shock you more to know that Mitsubishi verified that this center section exceeds the factory center sections? This center section is not just an FP product, but a patent pending center section that will likely, very soon be seen around the world and used by many companies you know and trust ;)

You can purchase your Ball Bearing FP Black from Spec-Ops immediately!!!

Contact me for the best EvoM price on ALL FP TURBOS!!!

It still includes the 84mm compressor cover, 18/25psi wga, oil filter housing feed line, and the 12 month warranty that you expect from FP.

Ask yourself one question... What turbo do you want on your Evo? :D

FP's Website link - http://store.forcedperformance.net/m..._Code=Turbo-FP

Enjoy the below pictures and if you have any questions, don'e hesitate to ask!

Attachment 338407

Attachment 338408

Attachment 338409

Attachment 338410

Spitlesm Aug 24, 2011 04:33 PM

I think i am drooling, i have been looking at the FP green but i think after this write up i will be looking into the new black. Great write up Mikey, hopefully it won't be too long before i can drop one in my blue demon.

Spec-Ops1 Aug 24, 2011 04:37 PM

Spitty, don't get greedy, FP will be releasing all EVO turbos in a BB configuration shortly as well!

Mikey@Spec-Ops Aug 24, 2011 04:42 PM

Correct, thank you Freddie. The Black is just the first to be introduced. Over the next month all FP turbos will have the new Ball Bearing cartridge. ;)

Mikey

Spitlesm Aug 24, 2011 04:43 PM

You're killing my hopes and dreams Freddie lol.

Boltz. Aug 24, 2011 05:25 PM

Really interested to see some results.

Better, I definitely believe. Saying that it is 3x better is just hype though Mike, I know you're excited, but 3x better is quite an embellishment.

phrequenc Aug 24, 2011 05:28 PM

whats the benefit of having the BB over journal?

Spitlesm Aug 24, 2011 05:32 PM

That is a good question, is the difference in these new Turbos that the bearings aren't made of different metals now? I was reading up on some of FP's products, and i read that the contrasting metals in the bearing took more upkeep. Just interested to know too...

Boltz. Aug 24, 2011 05:39 PM

Originally Posted by PhrequenC (Post 9557145)
whats the benefit of having the BB over journal?

Less drag/friction. Promotes quicker spool time, better transient response and better longevity.

Spec-Ops1 Aug 24, 2011 06:13 PM

^ Hit it dead on the head!

phrequenc Aug 24, 2011 06:26 PM

in stock readyto ship?

ct9asilver Aug 24, 2011 06:43 PM

Will the newer HTA 71 also be available in BB?

nemsin Aug 24, 2011 07:12 PM

This is great news for the evo community. {thumbup}

tsidrift1 Aug 24, 2011 08:59 PM

So does this mean you wont really need all the other crap fp recommended with the old black? The $250 oil feed, the $200 hla, or the $300 baffled oil pan? I mean, yes, these are nice to have, but its what kept me from going with a black. All the other things you were suggested to run for longevity.

I know bb turbos are much less picky on oil and dont need the pressure that a journal bearing does. So, for the bb fp turbos, are we feeding from the head now then? Is there a must to use the special oils, like before with the old black?

miragevo Aug 24, 2011 09:37 PM

Does the new ball bearing FP Black need the new oil feed line? Don't ball bearing turbos use less oil pressure therefore allowing it to be fed from the stock oil feed line?