Notices
Vendor Service / Parts / Tuning Review Post your service, part & tuning reviews here. Please note all new threads are moderated.

20G-LT by BR Final review

Search this Thread

Old Feb 12, 2008, 12:16 AM
Evolved Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by SLVRNBLK
Manie, I have followed your reviews since you first purchased the turbo. After alot of home work it was a no brainer what turbo I wanted for my personal goals. I have things already in motion and my car will be undergoing a complete change within the next few months so stay tuned. I hope to be as happy as you with my build 400 hp on 93, Scott will get a crack at it

You will be happy, Ozzie.

And there is talk of an Evo Red Turbo in the Works. By the time you are ready in a few months, you may have more than 1 choice, .

Thank you for the up, guys.

LilRico

Manie, I wouldn't be surprised if your car was 400 on pump. Comparing your car to my car the feel is almost identical except you seem to hold more boost then I do in higher gears, so that's why I think you do make that 400. At any rate, at 6,000 RPM's I begin to drop since the damn 16G just can't spin anymore air, but fortunately for you, your 20G is more then able to handle that. I questioned your set-up before (cams and what not), but the combination really works for what you use it for. I have now been in your car with C-16 and on pump, and the difference were slightly noticeable. Your car is really an all around fun car to drive, but then again, your car is nicely put together!