Notices
Vendor Service / Parts / Tuning Review Post your service, part & tuning reviews here. Please note all new threads are moderated.

JOD Customer Thread. Only for Customers with outstanding issues/orders!

Search this Thread

Old Apr 18, 2008, 05:49 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
stillllllllllll waiting......(thanks guys I was trying to forget about this nightmare!!!)
Old Apr 22, 2008, 05:43 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
OK...no more random posts bashing that have nothing to do with solving the problem. If you are not a customer with issues, offering a solution or vital information, or otherwise directly involved, please do not post. Posts or links bashing Hiro really dont do anything to help.
Old Apr 22, 2008, 08:57 PM
Evolving Member

Ok his phone number is now disconnected. He still owes me 2700 for some wheels. I tried to email his Jondemand account and that is also gone. Did he dissappear??!! Does anyone have any other contact info that they can provide? The phone number that I had was his (949) cell phone number. Thanks
Old Apr 22, 2008, 09:25 PM
Former Sponsor

Sorry to say, but I doubt anyone will be seeing their money returned to them at this point.
Old Apr 23, 2008, 12:18 PM
Evolving Member

i have a question? if he owes all of us money, and he has family in Japan, and he goes to Japan all the time, why does he stay here and tell us he is taking care of stuff? Why doesn't he just leave? He talks to me almost everyday online letting me know that he has lawyers on his side that are pressuring the shipping companies for damaging goods and not reimbursing him. I can't say what he says is fact cuz im not him, but wouldn't most people just leave for good? why stick around?
Old Apr 23, 2008, 12:37 PM
Evolving Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
How are you talking to him online?
Old Apr 23, 2008, 12:56 PM
Evolving Member

^^^ Does ANYONE have ANYWAY of getting into contact with him? How am I suppose to take legal action if I can't find the guy? Does ANYONE have an open case against him right now? HELP...
Old Apr 23, 2008, 12:58 PM
Evolved Member

FWIW I got a refund from him granted this was when **** first started to hit the fan with JOD. I ordered a pair of Ralliart mirrors for 520. After waiting for over 6 months he refunded me 550.
Old Apr 23, 2008, 01:14 PM
Evolving Member

through AOL.... and also for the record, after i received my damaged goods in December, i did pay him for a new JDM rear bumper that he never shipped, and in January or February he refunded me in full... im just waiting now on the credit for the damaged stuff...
Old Apr 23, 2008, 06:42 PM
Evolving Member

I doubt if his Ralliart Carbon Fiber Hood and Trunk that he sold last time was the REAL DEAL.
It might be fake too like his personality.
Still fighting for my money back.
Old Apr 24, 2008, 12:32 AM
Admin Alumni

OK, listen up:

This thread is for folks to post in ONLY if they have an outstanding issue (parts or money) with Jondemand. If you're really mad about the situation, I understand it, but we need to keep this thread clear of any outside emotions or off-topic banter. We need to keep it focused on those folks who are trying to recoup their losses. I ask that only they post here so possibly they can band together and find a way to recover their losses.

SASD209
Old Apr 24, 2008, 01:04 AM
Evolving Member

Still looking for some legit contact info.... when was the last time anyone spoke to him on the phone... does anyone have a physical address that he can be found at.... I am seriously looking to take legal action against the man but I need to find him first.... I lived in California so I have access to the man but I need to find him... any info would be greatly appreciated... thanks
Old Apr 24, 2008, 02:00 AM

Location: in a place I dont want to be BUT here so you and I can be free!
Originally Posted by SASD209
OK, listen up:

This thread is for folks to post in ONLY if they have an outstanding issue (parts or money) with Jondemand. If you're really mad about the situation, I understand it, but we need to keep this thread clear of any outside emotions or off-topic banter. We need to keep it focused on those folks who are trying to recoup their losses. I ask that only they post here so possibly they can band together and find a way to recover their losses.

SASD209

Are you going to put all my posts back since I proved to you that he owes me $2300

You banned me and deleted my threads until I can prove that Hiro owes me, and I did!

or is this a conspiracy to protect Hiro
Old Apr 24, 2008, 09:24 AM
Admin Alumni

You weren't banned and none of your threads were deleted. Some of your off-topic posts were. As I said, you're free to post as long as it's constructive and on-topic.
Old Apr 24, 2008, 11:34 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by antonio010
How are you talking to him online?
So many road blocks for us who are the victims... so sad
-
-
-
-

Antonio
You can contact hiro at info@jondemand ... they just emailed me with more excuses

also his own personal jondemand email address they only pick what emails they want to reply to...

Demnyboys has his phone number(s) PM him if you want it

Last edited by talentsearch301; Apr 24, 2008 at 12:29 PM.

Quick Reply: JOD Customer Thread. Only for Customers with outstanding issues/orders!