Notices
Vendor Service / Parts / Tuning Review Post your service, part & tuning reviews here. Please note all new threads are moderated.

turbochargers.com/artisan performance

Search this Thread

Old Jul 5, 2008, 10:35 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Sean Newton, "nester" is working for Turbochargers.com now... Kenny also moved to TX, so I'm sure he is involved as well down there. Scamming more people out of money.
Old Aug 8, 2008, 04:09 PM
Former Sponsor

There hasnt been any ownership changes there, just the new guy Kenny. He runs the place now for the owner David.
Old Oct 31, 2008, 09:59 AM

Originally Posted by Angry_Tc_Guy
hey guys,
just came from the tc forums to warn everyone about turbo chargers.com and its sister company artisan performance. artisan performance used to be known as zpi, they used to specialize in tc and do some subi work as well. about a year or so ago they went under and scammed a lot of people out of a lot of money, me being one of them. as they were shutting down they still took orders and let cars into their shop, when the time came they locked serveral customers vehicles in their shop and took off to texas. this is where turbo chargers comes into play, kenny strickler manager and owner of zpi convinced them to become part of their shop under the name of artisan performance. turbo chargers is harboring a thief, i believe you guys should think twice before buying from such a shady company.

here is a link to the scionlife forums where all of this played out: http://www.scionlife.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=187111

close to the end of the thread pg. 50 some one finds that he is registered under turbo chargers and uses the old companies email.
on page 54 there is an previous associate of kenny describing his "work ethics".

here is a link to a picture of the thief....he is the one in the center.
http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q...xMarketing.jpg

thanks.
Curious whatever happened with the lawyers??
Old Nov 9, 2008, 01:02 PM
Evolved Member

Received 32 Likes on 14 Posts
110% true to all nasty activities by Kenny "the scam" Strickler. The POS is sadly my cousin by marriage and screwed me too, $4700 worth on his last business venture at ZPI. Avoid him like an STD.
Old Jan 19, 2012, 07:27 PM

Originally Posted by David Buschur
110% true to all nasty activities by Kenny "the scam" Strickler. The POS is sadly my cousin by marriage and screwed me too, $4700 worth on his last business venture at ZPI. Avoid him like an STD.

This is old but thanks for the heads up I came really close to making a purchase from them.......
Old Jan 20, 2012, 05:27 AM
Evolved Member

Received 32 Likes on 14 Posts
Thanks for the update, glad I could help you out. It's hilarious to me, ole "Kenny the crook" stole in the area of $100,000 from TC.com. Also, not sure if you missed it Dave the owner of TC.com was on Dr. Phil on a story about how his russian mail order bride was being treated like a slave......oh the irony of me calling out people how I see them.....