Notices
Vendor Service / Parts / Tuning Review Post your service, part & tuning reviews here. Please note all new threads are moderated.

Think twice before ordering from Gruppe-s!

Search this Thread

Old Sep 15, 2008, 04:00 PM
Account Disabled

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Think twice before ordering from Gruppe-s!

I called up gruppe-s to order a package for my evo 9 cosworth m2 cams bc valves and retainers and a walbro fuel pump they told me everything was fine. A week went by and i got everything but the cams. I called up to see why they didnt send the cams and they told me that they were backordered from cosworth and it would be a couple weeks and that the mivec cams were a big seller. almost a month went by and I got cams but they were for an evo 8. I am really fed up now so I call to explain the situation and someone on the phone told me he would call me back and then told me he would call me back again later on. Finally he calls me and says i ordered evo 8 cams. I told him no I didnt because the whole reason you guys told me to wait was because the mivec cams for the evo9 were backordered. I told them I would send the evo 8 cams back and i want a refund and they refused and told me i ordered evo 8 cams. I have had enough of this BS and garbage from some stupid company like this that wants to get money for something they dont stock and then make me go through all this crap. All I want is the cams i ordered and im a hundred percent sure i have an evo 9 and told them evo 9 because i was debating over the m2 or m3 and the guy told me for the mivec with a stock turbo the m2's were good enough. So anyone who is thinking about buying something from these people think twice they dont even send a reciept or anything just a paper saying if this is not what you ordered to bad worst company I ever dealed with!!
Old Sep 15, 2008, 04:03 PM
Evolving Member

wow id be pissed too!
Old Sep 15, 2008, 04:05 PM
Evolving Member

if you want cams call TTP and talk to Scott he'll hook you up with any cams you want-good luck
Old Sep 15, 2008, 04:06 PM
Evolving Member

Damn man that sucks. Id be flaming for sure!
Old Sep 15, 2008, 05:15 PM
Evolved Member

Received 13 Likes on 13 Posts
I too have had promise of items there only to have a month go by and no part(rear brake disc that was part of a package deal).

I finally had to do my own leg work on the product, come to find out they stopped making what I wanted.
Old Sep 15, 2008, 05:19 PM
Evolving Member

Yeah I would drive to there office and beat them with those cams!
Old Sep 15, 2008, 05:21 PM
Evolving Member

LMAO no dont take that advice lmao!
Old Sep 15, 2008, 05:37 PM

thats really sux...well my friends didnt had any problem when they bought stuff there.....
Old Sep 15, 2008, 05:55 PM
Evolving Member

thanks for the heads up!
Old Sep 15, 2008, 06:44 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by EVO IXMR
I called up gruppe-s to order a package for my evo 9 cosworth m2 cams bc valves and retainers and a walbro fuel pump they told me everything was fine. A week went by and i got everything but the cams. I called up to see why they didnt send the cams and they told me that they were backordered from cosworth and it would be a couple weeks and that the mivec cams were a big seller. almost a month went by and I got cams but they were for an evo 8. I am really fed up now so I call to explain the situation and someone on the phone told me he would call me back and then told me he would call me back again later on. Finally he calls me and says i ordered evo 8 cams. I told him no I didnt because the whole reason you guys told me to wait was because the mivec cams for the evo9 were backordered. I told them I would send the evo 8 cams back and i want a refund and they refused and told me i ordered evo 8 cams. I have had enough of this BS and garbage from some stupid company like this that wants to get money for something they dont stock and then make me go through all this crap. All I want is the cams i ordered and im a hundred percent sure i have an evo 9 and told them evo 9 because i was debating over the m2 or m3 and the guy told me for the mivec with a stock turbo the m2's were good enough. So anyone who is thinking about buying something from these people think twice they dont even send a reciept or anything just a paper saying if this is not what you ordered to bad worst company I ever dealed with!!
Do you've an invoice that shows what you ordered? You can use that as proof.
Old Sep 15, 2008, 06:47 PM
Account Disabled

call up Chris@nolimit thats where i got my m2's from had them in 3 days
Old Sep 16, 2008, 02:58 PM
Account Disabled

Yea i called up yesterday again and got them to take them back and refund me after going back and forth with them i found them local...they tried to tell me i ordered evo 8 cams like i dont know what kind of car i have lol...and then tried to hit me with the no refunds what so ever but the issue is solved now just make sure you know who your dealing with alot of these places think some of us our stupid and try to take advantage to cover their asses for not having something instock
Old Sep 16, 2008, 03:05 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I'm hearing more and more negative stuff about Gruppe-S.

If they don't respond favorably to stuff like this, it's their funeral.
Old Sep 16, 2008, 05:27 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by cinek
if you want cams call TTP and talk to Scott he'll hook you up with any cams you want-good luck
I ordered my cams from TTP, great service! They were at my door with in a week...
Old Sep 16, 2008, 07:11 PM
Evolving Member

I got my cosworth m2 cams from ttp. Shipping was quick and they had them in stock.

Quick Reply: Think twice before ordering from Gruppe-s!