Notices
Vendor Service / Parts / Tuning Review Post your service, part & tuning reviews here. Please note all new threads are moderated.

Rexpeed and Derek +10

Search this Thread

Old Sep 18, 2008, 02:36 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Rexpeed and Derek +10

Its a little awkward to have your first post as a vendor review. But I really have to give credit where its due. I have been lurking for more than 6 months, but I never posted any questions since they have all been answered and can be found easily via the search button.

Anyway to the review... I just recently purchased a Tarmac Black VG and a Gurney Flap from Derek. Given my picky nature since it was to be shipped internationally, we had about 4ish email exchanges and a bunch of questions from my side before I finally bought the 2 items. I am not sure on how big Rexpeed is, but this is the first time that I have a vendor who treated me like I was their only customer (aka the red carpet treatment). Derek was more than patience with all of my inquires, and he always replied in a timely manner (at times in less than few hours). He also gave me a very good deal on the 2 items that I bought. They were not supposed to be discounted, I merely asked and, he was like sure, just pay the full amount and Ill refund the difference, BAM within less than a day the refund was in.

Two thumbs up for Derek and Rexpeed from a very satisfied customer.
Old Sep 18, 2008, 03:23 AM
Former Sponsor

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts
Thanks for the feedback next time I visit Jakarta ill give your a ring maybe we can meet up for a drink