Notices
Vendor Service / Parts / Tuning Review Post your service, part & tuning reviews here. Please note all new threads are moderated.

New Strictly Modified Review (Schaumburg, IL)

Search this Thread

Old Dec 18, 2009, 08:04 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
New Strictly Modified Review (Schaumburg, IL)

Thanks again to Cisco and Devin and the team at Strictly Modified.

Nailed a curb last week during the first storm of the season. Didn't even hesitate and had the car towed to Strictly Modified.

Their service is top notch, they stored the car at the shop for me until my insurance worked it out. After the go ahead was given the car was done in about a day and a half.

After picking up my evo I noticed a very faint rubbing sound. Called Cisco and he told me to bring it back immediately. Was greeted outside by Devin who came for a ride with me. He was shocked and a bit embarrassed that they missed the noise before they gave the car back to me. He fixed it on the spot (it was just the rotor rubbing on the little metal shield behind it, wasn't even SM's fault as they outsourced it to an alignment shop).

It's really great to know there is a shop around me with good prices and quality work, and also the ability to be humble and admit that something was wrong (I honestly think this is a rare and special thing from an automotive shop).

My insurance claims adjustor was also really impressed with the shop, he said their prices were fair and they were pleasant to work with.

Thanks again SM, hopefully next time my visit will be for a more pleasant reason.

-Aven
Old Dec 18, 2009, 08:27 AM
Former Sponsor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Aven,

We are happy to hear you are satisfied with the services we provided you, we are looking forward to your next visit.

-Cisco