Notices
Vendor Service / Parts / Tuning Review Post your service, part & tuning reviews here. Please note all new threads are moderated.

Avid mounts anyone? - Slowboy racing FAILS again.. :|

Search this Thread

Old Jun 4, 2010, 11:07 AM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Good luck getting your part! This is still not taken care of nor my friend Dave didn't get his money back for a 2.1 shorblock with no arp mains and rod cap on backwards.
https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/se...ing-worst.html
Most threads get deleted but why? This forum is for us not vendors! It has changed to a business not a forum where we protect our own. Thats why threads get deleted. Money talks! This is not bashing it's informing us the forum members too watch out and what happened to us. I own pizza shops and when a customer complains someone was bad, I dont say:call purdue pillsbury they make the flour: it's my problem to deal with it immediatley and correct it. Then I call the manufacturer. Remember without us forum members thier would be no business for the vendors, and no forum. We spend our hard earned money on these products to enjoy not to sit in boxes in our garages. This is just my opinion!!
Old Jun 4, 2010, 11:17 AM
Former Sponsor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
To the OP.. send me your info in PM and for 15.00 shipped ill send you the piece you need.. I have a stack of them here as we are the #1 TS dealer in the US for Evo and it uses the same piece..

Mike
Old Jun 4, 2010, 11:27 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by AWD Motorsports
To the OP.. send me your info in PM and for 15.00 shipped ill send you the piece you need.. I have a stack of them here as we are the #1 TS dealer in the US for Evo and it uses the same piece..

Mike
+1 for awd! First time ordering with them last week. A 6765 billet turbo. Mine 6776 blew and they were the only ones who could get me one in the allotted time period and got it in three days and for a awesome price! Matter of fact I need to start a thread for them!
Old Jun 8, 2010, 06:27 AM
Account Disabled

Originally Posted by k20toEVO
let me know what u find out joe.

Well as it stands, neither of us are getting anywhere with Avid, and they dropshipped directly from their facility, so clearly they fudged up.

I can get you the fourth TQ solution mount, or return and credit the Avids towards the full tq solutions kit so they all match. Let me know what you want to do.
Old Jun 8, 2010, 11:19 AM
Account Disabled

Originally Posted by AWD Motorsports

Mike
Thanks Jerk - you could have sent me an email and said "Mike - for $15.00 I can help make a year old AVID mistake go away".

But no - you want to cause drama on a forum as well?

WTF?

Seriously?

Mike Huml
Slowboy -
Old Jun 8, 2010, 10:24 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by SBR INC
Well as it stands, neither of us are getting anywhere with Avid, and they dropshipped directly from their facility, so clearly they fudged up.

I can get you the fourth TQ solution mount, or return and credit the Avids towards the full tq solutions kit so they all match. Let me know what you want to do.

well give me a call and lets settle this joe.. you have all my information. I would like all matching mounts..
Old Jun 8, 2010, 10:26 PM
Evolving Member

Thanks Jerk - you could have sent me an email and said "Mike - for $15.00 I can help make a year old AVID mistake go away".

WTF?

Seriously?

Mike Huml
Slowboy -
Haha you mean a year old thread that you knew about the problem for 11 months? I just decided to make a thread about all the BS you put me through to fix it?

I think it would have been easier not to ignore me, especially MARTY the man that never calls back!

JOE CALL ME LETS FINALIZE THIS THING.
Old Jun 9, 2010, 04:59 PM
Evolving Member

WTF?

Seriously?

Mike Huml
Slowboy -

It really comes to this statement?! How about a thank you. Maybe you should take the example of how to take care of a customer from MAP and own up to the fact you are always in position to make the correct ethical decision. This thread now has over 1700+ views and this is the type of responses you are comfortable posting. You people have absolutely no shame.
Old Jun 9, 2010, 06:38 PM
Account Disabled

Originally Posted by EvoIX2240
It really comes to this statement?! How about a thank you. Maybe you should take the example of how to take care of a customer from MAP and own up to the fact you are always in position to make the correct ethical decision. This thread now has over 1700+ views and this is the type of responses you are comfortable posting. You people have absolutely no shame.
I gave Mike $25.00 credit yesterday to send the parts to the customer. The point was, rather than throw me under the bus on a forum why not just send me an email or call me and offer me that same deal rather than make me look bad on a public forum?

I don't care how many post or views this forum has - people like to read BS about Slowboy - WOW THERE IS NEWS!

Avid shipped the mounts, Avid won't answer or return calls to the customer or myself, but I am always the bad guy because its so easy to blame me!

Maybe the OP lost the parts... I know, that would be impossible. Maybe AVID forgot to pack the parts - but that's Slowboy's fault I know.

Have no shame - I don't care what you think about me, you don't know me. I won't pay people to "hush up" and I never mince words. But people expect me to give in to every little whim or wish because they threaten to "post bad things about me on a forum" - well, who cares what they post... if they have to threaten someone and try to extort them to get there way, I don't want them as a customer anyway.

I would have paid AVID to send the parts from the first time I heard of this issue - anyone heard from AVID yet? That is exactly why I stopped buying from them - they are more drama than a bunch of keyboard warriors on an internet forum.

Now - if anyone wants to talk like "the old days" that thing you carry in your pocket has numbers on it as well - you can still call me, my # is easy to find. Or you can continue to post on a forum to make yourself feel better and many people here will comfort you and hold your hand and tell you how awful I am.

Please.

Mike Huml
Slowboy -
Old Jun 9, 2010, 06:49 PM
Evolving Member

Wow! This guy is a major D bag.
Old Jun 9, 2010, 06:55 PM
Evolved Member

Another typical response. Given another chance not to look bad, and what do they do? Make themselves look worse!
Old Jun 9, 2010, 07:07 PM
Account Disabled

Originally Posted by k20toEVO
Haha you mean a year old thread that you knew about the problem for 11 months? I just decided to make a thread about all the BS you put me through to fix it?

I think it would have been easier not to ignore me, especially MARTY the man that never calls back!

JOE CALL ME LETS FINALIZE THIS THING.
Were all good buddy. Mike at AWD had the part in stock and he shipped it for us and we gave him credit as he is a customer of ours as well. I apologize as far as i can on the mix up. One of the many reasons we pulled AVID as one of our vendors, it just created more headaches than was needed. Again i apologize for any mix up, your part is on its way. Its coming USPS, tracking number is EO853738205US.
Old Jun 9, 2010, 07:09 PM
Evolving Member

well this post makes it official , i am never ordering from SBR lol OP hope things works out bro , money is hardwork and i would hate to see mine being toyed with. AWD ftw !
Old Jun 9, 2010, 07:47 PM
Account Disabled

Originally Posted by GdotRegEvo9
well this post makes it official , i am never ordering from SBR lol OP hope things works out bro , money is hardwork and i would hate to see mine being toyed with. AWD ftw !

In our defense it was about a year old, and it was clearly an AVID mess up beings they dropshipped. I checked the PO and we sent them exactly what the customer ordered, the OP and myself both tried contacting AVID but they werent helping either of us. Yes this thread got out of hand before it was resolved, but it didnt need to be titled "slowboy fails again" beings it was not immediately our fault they mis shipped the order. Im not sure what was conveyed to Marti when the issue first came around, but the damage was clearly done before i stepped in when i saw this and contacted the OP.

Its human nature to get on the band wagon in situations like this, even if the others havent had any experiences with us personally, but for what its worth i like to think that i could prove others wrong and can earn their business.I cant fix what others may have done in the past to customers, i can only do my best here on out and deal with issues as they are presented to me and not let things get out of hand.

Last edited by SBR INC; Jun 9, 2010 at 07:51 PM.
Old Jun 9, 2010, 09:06 PM
Evolving Member

PM me Joe, Your willing to fix the situation, no need for me to post more things in the thread for others to get worked up. Thank you for fixing this mess once and for all. You guys do give good prices but hopefully no more mishaps!

Quick Reply: Avid mounts anyone? - Slowboy racing FAILS again.. :|