Notices
Vendor Service / Parts / Tuning Review Post your service, part & tuning reviews here. Please note all new threads are moderated.

TiAL Customer Service

Search this Thread

Old Dec 13, 2010, 07:11 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
TiAL Customer Service

Just a quick review of TiAL customer service. I have a TiAL MV-S wastegate that I got with my ETS turbo kit. I had taken the wastegate apart to change the springs and noticed the diaphragm inside the wastegate was torn/cut.

I'm not sure when or how it happened exactly, but I knew it couldn't be good

I found the email address for TiAL's tech support off their site, fired off an email, and lo-and-behold got a response the next business day. From there on whenever I'd send a question, I'd get a reply within minutes. I'm not sure if this is the norm, but it was sure nice to be treated like a real customer instead of an annoyance.

It finally came down to the wastegate needing repair. I sent it in to TiAL, they had it fixed the day they got it and on the way back to me the next day. Other than paying to ship it, there wasn't a cost to me.

Overall this was a great experience, nice to see someone stand behind their product and offer real customer service!
Old Dec 13, 2010, 09:50 PM
Evolving Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
doesnt it make you feel awesome when you need something, and and it gets fixed right away?