Notices
Vendor Service / Parts / Tuning Review Post your service, part & tuning reviews here. Please note all new threads are moderated.

Cancelled order with gruppe s

Search this Thread

Old Jan 31, 2012, 01:58 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thank you for re-opening the thread.

$400 cannot compensate for $1500. I have received a payment for $400, (mentioned above), and I have continuously asked them for the remainder of the payment. It's a month in 2012, and still Gruppe-S has not settled it. I have contacted the manager as well....no response. please mend this soon.
Old Jan 31, 2012, 04:42 PM
Evolving Member

Thanks for the update man. Did you by chance make a thread on other forums?
Old Jan 31, 2012, 04:52 PM
Evolved Member

i think at this point, if evom doesn't want to do anything to rectify the matter, then maybe its time you get a lawyer. im sure that'll make them pay you fast and for sure.
Old Jan 31, 2012, 05:14 PM
Evolved Member

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
seriously as a business it just doesnt make sense! do they realize how many customers they have potentially lost and for what a measly 1500 that has not been disputed that the customer was in the wrong? again i would play hardball as well and even challenge the customer the lawyer up IF the vendor can prove the buyer was in the wrong. i wonder when would they realize that this was a mountainous mistake, when they no longer have jobs?
Old Feb 2, 2012, 06:48 PM
Evolved Member

Received 19 Likes on 19 Posts
I am surprised they haven't lost thier vendor status on here.
Old Feb 2, 2012, 07:19 PM
Evolved Member

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts
WOW
I am pretty local to them. Sad to hear what is going on with them. TO EVERYONE HELPING THIS GUY OUT . Nice to know others are still kind enough to help someone in need of help.

I don't know how you all roll but $1500 is ALOT of money to just chalk it up as a "oh well" loss

I really do hope you get your money back
Old Feb 2, 2012, 07:23 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by detroit pistins
I am surprised they haven't lost thier vendor status on here.
I am not. Evom seems to always be the last ones to get rid of these type of vendors. They can say whatever they want, but actions speak louder than words. THEY DON"T CARE! But to be honest all one must do is google gruppe-s and see the hundreds of bad reviews, like on NASIOC. With all the tools available I still don't understand how companies like these get new customers.
Old Feb 2, 2012, 07:31 PM

Originally Posted by evox44

$400 cannot compensate for $1500. I have received a payment for $400, (mentioned above), and I have continuously asked them for the remainder of the payment. It's a month in 2012, and still Gruppe-S has not settled it. I have contacted the manager as well....no response. please mend this soon.

take them to court. it will hurt their business
Old Feb 2, 2012, 07:39 PM
Evolving Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Wow, been following this thread for resolution. Gruppe-S is off my list of vendors to buy from.
Old Feb 2, 2012, 09:57 PM

I really hope your situation is resolved. I cannot believe gruppe s refunded you by now. heck u should be compensated with interest!
Old Feb 2, 2012, 09:57 PM
EvoM Community Team

Received 62 Likes on 59 Posts
Originally Posted by bolio
I am not. Evom seems to always be the last ones to get rid of these type of vendors. They can say whatever they want, but actions speak louder than words. THEY DON"T CARE! But to be honest all one must do is google gruppe-s and see the hundreds of bad reviews, like on NASIOC. With all the tools available I still don't understand how companies like these get new customers.
Woah. To say we don't care is beyond out of line. I care more than the people getting screwed over. If you read the posts above by SpeedLimit, you'll realize it's not always cut and dry. It takes an immense amount of time to investigate every one of these claims. More often than not we find lies on both sides. What are we supposed to do then?

The staff here are all volunteers. We don't get a dime. We try and help the users and that is all the reward we get. In the end, we don't own the site and kicking the vendors off is not our final say. But it certainly doesn't help to have people jump in to instantly hang any vendor that messes up. We've found many times that a vendor didn't do anything wrong and it was the end user's mistake. If we just took everything at face value, many vendors would have been unjustly kicked off.

In the end, the users need to understand every claim takes a lot of time. A lot of the staff's FREE VOLUNTEERED time to investigate. And even one instance isn't enough, we need repeated instances. So if you really have a problem with a vendor, report it in their sales rating so we can see, because judging by Gruppe-S' vendor rating, they aren't as bad as everyone says.
Old Feb 3, 2012, 02:55 PM
Former Sponsor

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by evox44

I want to take this moment to address this issue share our side of the story, Evox44 canceled a special order after paying it in full. We had already taken delivery of the wheels and they were ready to be picked up. Steven who is not a sales rep offered to help Evox44 out and try and get them sold so he can get a full refund, Without a restocking fee of 25%. Steven is a nice guy and sympathetic to Evox44 losing his job. So he took on the responsibility to sell these wheels in this particular set up. Not everyone wants these rims in that particular size, color and offset. But however we did indeed finally find someone. (after Steven had already left Gruppe-S) The new customer has since only paid a deposit on these wheels and we are looking to collect the balance asap. That money will be forwarded to Evox44 as soon as it clears.

EvolutionM.com has nothing to do with this sale. Evox44 called us and ordered it directly. He is merely taking it to the forum because he can. I don't blame him. But it clearly states on our all our invoices "All sales are final! No refunds or exchanges" So for us to say we will help you sell these so you can get your money back is in fact us doing a favor for Evox44. We could not return the rims as the manufacturer has the same policy as us. We had every right to say sorry, can't help you, come pick up your wheels. Fact is we didn't.

I understand not everyone on here has had good experiences with us as a company. Not every special order goes smoothly, I personally don't watch over this forum. I do however have to when this comes to my attention. For that I personally apoligize. Evox44 will receive the money back as soon as the new customer has paid in full. This was never going to be a quick process. I ask that Evox44 be patient. We are closer now than we ever were to getting his money back to him.

Matt
Sales Manger
949-457-1234 x2222
Old Feb 3, 2012, 03:50 PM
Admin Emeritus

Received 100 Likes on 69 Posts
evox44 please contact me if you would like a final statement.

If anyone else has open issues with a vendor, please contact the vendor first for resolution. If you are unable to reach a vendor or the vendor is unwilling or unable to resolve you problem, please start a new thread. Thanks.

Bob
Old Feb 3, 2012, 03:50 PM
EvoM Community Team

Received 62 Likes on 59 Posts
Originally Posted by Gruppe-S
I want to take this moment to address this issue share our side of the story, Evox44 canceled a special order after paying it in full. We had already taken delivery of the wheels and they were ready to be picked up. Steven who is not a sales rep offered to help Evox44 out and try and get them sold so he can get a full refund, Without a restocking fee of 25%. Steven is a nice guy and sympathetic to Evox44 losing his job. So he took on the responsibility to sell these wheels in this particular set up. Not everyone wants these rims in that particular size, color and offset. But however we did indeed finally find someone. (after Steven had already left Gruppe-S) The new customer has since only paid a deposit on these wheels and we are looking to collect the balance asap. That money will be forwarded to Evox44 as soon as it clears.

EvolutionM.com has nothing to do with this sale. Evox44 called us and ordered it directly. He is merely taking it to the forum because he can. I don't blame him. But it clearly states on our all our invoices "All sales are final! No refunds or exchanges" So for us to say we will help you sell these so you can get your money back is in fact us doing a favor for Evox44. We could not return the rims as the manufacturer has the same policy as us. We had every right to say sorry, can't help you, come pick up your wheels. Fact is we didn't.

I understand not everyone on here has had good experiences with us as a company. Not every special order goes smoothly, I personally don't watch over this forum. I do however have to when this comes to my attention. For that I personally apoligize. Evox44 will receive the money back as soon as the new customer has paid in full. This was never going to be a quick process. I ask that Evox44 be patient. We are closer now than we ever were to getting his money back to him.

Matt
Sales Manger
949-457-1234 x2222
As a moderator that has dealt with many complaints about vendors, I seriously suggest your company addresses these issues when they are announced on the forum. It is very bad practice to just completely ignore them, and more often than not it comes back on the staff.

Whatever your policy is, is fine. But choosing to ignore these issues is a very bad move and completely makes your company look guilty as sin.

Thank you for finally taking the time to address this. I hope it doesn't come to us demanding a response in the future.