Notices
Vendor Service, Parts & Tuning Review Post your service, part & tuning reviews here. Please note all new threads are moderated.

VRSF, I want my intercooler!

Old May 6, 2019, 06:33 AM
Evolving Member

Received 21 Likes on 19 Posts
VRSF, I want my intercooler!

Mods, I apologize beforehand if this is in the wrong place, I didnít want to post it in the reviews section, because I donít have anything to review, but Iíve tried reaching out to VRSF with no answers back.

On March 18th I preordered an Evo Intercooler for my build. It stated it would be available by 4/20/19, well 4/20 rolls around and I do not hear anything, give it a few days, still nothing. I send an email with all the required info inquiring about my order, again nothing for days. I send another email, nothing again. I check this morning and now see it it staying itís not available until 5/28/19.

I would just like some clarification here VRSF Tiago .
Old May 6, 2019, 06:36 AM
EvoM Super Moderator

Received 787 Likes on 752 Posts
Your thread is better placed here

Youve done the right thing & have tagged them as i have as well: VRSF Tiago
Old May 6, 2019, 07:44 AM
Evolved Member

Received 44 Likes on 41 Posts
Good example of why it’s sometimes worth it to spend a little more and buy from more reputable source. ETS, Sheepey, etc. Good luck though hope you get it figured out.
Old May 6, 2019, 07:50 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by Bmurray View Post
Good example of why itís sometimes worth it to spend a little more and buy from more reputable source. ETS, Sheepey, etc. Good luck though hope you get it figured out.
VRSF has actually been very good to me in the past. I had an issue once with an intercooler I ordered for my Galant VR4, but it was resolved, itís just not normal for them to not respond.
Old May 7, 2019, 02:58 PM
Evolving Member

Well MinusPrevious, VRSF Tiago logged in and still hasnít replied, looks like Iíll be making a PayPal claim.
Old May 7, 2019, 04:04 PM
EvoM Super Moderator

Received 787 Likes on 752 Posts
Originally Posted by GSX_TO_EVO View Post
Well MinusPrevious, VRSF Tiago logged in and still hasnít replied, looks like Iíll be making a PayPal claim.
Totally understand
Old May 7, 2019, 06:12 PM
Evolved Member

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
I had zero problems ordering from VRSF and am very happy with my intercooler. Have you messaged them on Facebook? I believe they actually posted something yesterday. Good luck, hope it's resolved soon!
Old May 7, 2019, 07:40 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by aggieEVO View Post
I had zero problems ordering from VRSF and am very happy with my intercooler. Have you messaged them on Facebook? I believe they actually posted something yesterday. Good luck, hope it's resolved soon!
I donít have a Facebook, however if they have time to post on Facebook someone should be able to return a call or email... Thanks for the clarification.
Old May 7, 2019, 08:59 PM
Evolving Member

Hey MinusPrevious Joe, you can close this thread if need be, they issued the refund through PayPal after I opened the dispute.

Just to clarify, I have yet to hear anything from VRSF.
IDK how many phone calls, 2 emails, a vendor review, and a PayPal dispute, and not even an Iím Sorry for the miscommunication. I will not be doing any more business with VRSF.
Old May 13, 2019, 03:51 PM
Evolving Member

Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts
That sucks, I have their lower intercooler pipe, 3.5" intercooler and o2 dump. Didn't have any problems with them.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.