Notices
Vendor Service / Parts / Tuning Review Post your service, part & tuning reviews here. Please note all new threads are moderated.

VRSF, I want my intercooler!

Search this Thread

Old May 6, 2019, 06:33 AM
Evolved Member

Received 45 Likes on 35 Posts
VRSF, I want my intercooler!

Mods, I apologize beforehand if this is in the wrong place, I didn’t want to post it in the reviews section, because I don’t have anything to review, but I’ve tried reaching out to VRSF with no answers back.

On March 18th I preordered an Evo Intercooler for my build. It stated it would be available by 4/20/19, well 4/20 rolls around and I do not hear anything, give it a few days, still nothing. I send an email with all the required info inquiring about my order, again nothing for days. I send another email, nothing again. I check this morning and now see it it staying it’s not available until 5/28/19.

I would just like some clarification here @VRSF Tiago .
Old May 6, 2019, 06:36 AM
EvoM Staff Alumni

Received 1,384 Likes on 1,317 Posts
Your thread is better placed here

Youve done the right thing & have tagged them as i have as well: @VRSF Tiago
Old May 6, 2019, 07:44 AM
Evolved Member

Received 69 Likes on 54 Posts
Good example of why it’s sometimes worth it to spend a little more and buy from more reputable source. ETS, Sheepey, etc. Good luck though hope you get it figured out.
Old May 6, 2019, 07:50 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Bmurray
Good example of why it’s sometimes worth it to spend a little more and buy from more reputable source. ETS, Sheepey, etc. Good luck though hope you get it figured out.
VRSF has actually been very good to me in the past. I had an issue once with an intercooler I ordered for my Galant VR4, but it was resolved, it’s just not normal for them to not respond.
Old May 7, 2019, 02:58 PM
Evolved Member

Well @MinusPrevious, @VRSF Tiago logged in and still hasn’t replied, looks like I’ll be making a PayPal claim.
Old May 7, 2019, 04:04 PM
EvoM Staff Alumni

Received 1,384 Likes on 1,317 Posts
Originally Posted by GSX_TO_EVO
Well @MinusPrevious, @VRSF Tiago logged in and still hasn’t replied, looks like I’ll be making a PayPal claim.
Totally understand
Old May 7, 2019, 06:12 PM
Evolved Member

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
I had zero problems ordering from VRSF and am very happy with my intercooler. Have you messaged them on Facebook? I believe they actually posted something yesterday. Good luck, hope it's resolved soon!
Old May 7, 2019, 07:40 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by aggieEVO
I had zero problems ordering from VRSF and am very happy with my intercooler. Have you messaged them on Facebook? I believe they actually posted something yesterday. Good luck, hope it's resolved soon!
I don’t have a Facebook, however if they have time to post on Facebook someone should be able to return a call or email... Thanks for the clarification.
Old May 7, 2019, 08:59 PM
Evolved Member

Hey @MinusPrevious Joe, you can close this thread if need be, they issued the refund through PayPal after I opened the dispute.

Just to clarify, I have yet to hear anything from VRSF.
IDK how many phone calls, 2 emails, a vendor review, and a PayPal dispute, and not even an I’m Sorry for the miscommunication. I will not be doing any more business with VRSF.
Old May 13, 2019, 03:51 PM
Evolving Member

Received 33 Likes on 29 Posts
That sucks, I have their lower intercooler pipe, 3.5" intercooler and o2 dump. Didn't have any problems with them.