Notices
Vishnu Performance - California [Visit Site]

Dyno Plot of a V400 Evo IX

Search this Thread

Old Aug 20, 2006, 07:58 PM
Evolved Member

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts
Mailbujack acttuly made a program, that when used with ECUFlash and the special cable, can unlock ECUs.
Old Aug 21, 2006, 09:07 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Evo_Kid
if you get a ECUtek flash from Vishnu, then your ECU is locked and can't be tuned anymore, unless by a ECUtek dealer.

You could get a flash from vishnu using ECUFlash, then you or any other tuners would be able to tune your car (with the cable and software).

HP should be able to tune using a XEDE. An XEDE is a great piggyback that is easy to understand and make changes. If HP can tune most piggyback and standalone system, they could probably tune using an XEDE. (cept on a IX theres MIVEC and it takes some tning knowledge to get great gains from it)

By the way, are you gettin rid of the S2K and getting a IX?? just askin, I love my S2K and my IX.
Thanks for the info. I actually moved to texas a couple of years ago and shipped the S2000 to texas. I ran a bunch of track days down there and had a great time with the car, but when it came to moving back to Oregon spending another $1800 to ship the car, again, just didn't make sense. So I sold it and my wife and I have only had a single car for the last 4 months. It's been kind of hard so it was time to get me another vehicle. I went with something more practical, the evo 9, as we have a baby arriving soon! I am hoping to get the car sooner then later as there are a bunch of good events at PIR in September. Once I get the car I will give TorqueFreaks a call and see what they can do for me. Again, thanks for the help.