Notices
West Region Includes AZ, CA, HI, NV, UT.

I guess CSU-Fullerton doesn't like Evo's

Search this Thread

Old Apr 25, 2006, 10:01 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I guess CSU-Fullerton doesn't like Evo's

Didn't think my 3rd post on EvoM would be about something like this so I had to vent. A few days before my bday no less. Bought the car about 3 weeks ago, put 1200 miles on it already. Go to class like I normally do between 5 to about 930. Got out of class early and guess what I saw??? This...

Now take that, go around the whole car, and you'll have a better picture of what happened. Someone decided it would be nice to key my car. Don't know who did or even why they would do it. I guess all my hardwork is not appreciated. I Did all that I could, which is file a police report and I will call the insurance company tomorrow. Can you say "Hello high insurance rates?" Thank you for letting me vent. You may now go on with your normal everyday lives.
Old Apr 25, 2006, 10:05 PM
Evolved Member

Thats why i quit school when i got my Evo! j/k

Id be so sooo f&*^%ng pissed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Apr 25, 2006, 10:07 PM
Evolved Member

That's why I don't think I'm taking my car to college. If I do, my wing is coming off, and I'm parking way the hell in the back.
Old Apr 25, 2006, 10:08 PM

What low life’s...I am very sorry for what happened. It’s pretty sad to think there are people in this world that can do that to someone’s property. Ill tell you one thing.... they will get what they deserve.
Old Apr 25, 2006, 10:08 PM

Yeah, i'm pretty pissed. But I can't F!%$!% do anything about it now except call the insurance company. I keep saying this like something will happen so "Karma will catch up to them".
Old Apr 25, 2006, 10:09 PM
Evolved Member

Way the hell in the back where people can scratch it? I park in the most patrolled areas on the lot, all the guys who go around checking parking passes are great at looking out for crap like this.
Old Apr 25, 2006, 10:11 PM

Originally Posted by UT_Evo
Way the hell in the back where people can scratch it? I park in the most patrolled areas on the lot, all the guys who go around checking parking passes are great at looking out for crap like this.
This is true. It happened when I parked way in the back 3rd floor. If you do take it to school, I suggest parking it in a high traffic area where a lot of people are walking.
Old Apr 25, 2006, 10:16 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by UT_Evo
You're right, but I think the parking spots that they patrol the most are reserved for faculty, visitors, and people with reserved spots. It's hard enough to get parking in college, and getting the prized spot is near impossible, especially for some colleges with limited parking. Anyway, it wouldn't help in his case to park in the back anyway since his car is bright red. My car is black and it would blend in easily.
Old Apr 25, 2006, 10:18 PM
Evolved Member

man thats terrible, YOU DONT MESS WITH A MANS CAR PERIOD.

im not a violent person, but this would make me pray to find the person who did it to give them a peice of my mind and maybe something else.
Old Apr 25, 2006, 10:22 PM
Evolved Member

I'm guessing no, but there are no cameras, right?
Old Apr 25, 2006, 10:22 PM
Evolved Member

that happened to a friends EVO recently, it sucks to know people everywhere are sippin that "haterade"!
Old Apr 25, 2006, 10:33 PM

Naw, i don't think there were any cameras. Should have asked the officer who took the report. Just don't know why anyone would have a reason do this. Maybe its a sign that I shouldn't have gotten a red one. I don't know. On the bright side (if you can find one) a lot worse could have happened. Thats what I keep telling myself to restrain me from punching the computer screen. Thanks again all for letting me vent.
Old Apr 25, 2006, 10:40 PM
Evolving Member

wtF!!!!!
Old Apr 25, 2006, 10:41 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by BennySing
Naw, i don't think there were any cameras. Should have asked the officer who took the report. Just don't know why anyone would have a reason do this. Maybe its a sign that I shouldn't have gotten a red one. I don't know. On the bright side (if you can find one) a lot worse could have happened. Thats what I keep telling myself to restrain me from punching the computer screen. Thanks again all for letting me vent.
Yah, it could of been a lot worse. I can't remember who it was, but about a year ago someone posted what happened to his evo, and they completely thrashed his car. The car was keyed to oblivion, the hood vent wire was torn off, there were many dents which looked someone kicked it, and the windows were all smashed. That's just to name a few things.
Old Apr 25, 2006, 11:01 PM
Evolving Member

Dam man sorry That happened..

I think I rather get hit or punched then my car...

pisses me off...

Quick Reply: I guess CSU-Fullerton doesn't like Evo's