Notices
West Region Includes AZ, CA, HI, NV, UT.

Norcal (Sacramento Mitsubishi Meet)

Search this Thread

Old Oct 15, 2002, 03:19 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation Norcal (Sacramento Mitsubishi Meet)

Hey guyz..

This is Rich from Omega-13.com

I am organizing a meeting for all who wish to be a part of organizing next years Mitsubishi WestCoast Gathering. We will meet up and have a good dinner and brainstorm Ideas for the gathering, I'm trying to get everyone involved, so please show your support for the Lancer community. Each Model will need some representation, the main models that are expected to be in attendace are 3000GT, Eclipse (All years), Lancer/Mirage, Montero, and Galant... The 3000gt's are already organizing and the Eclipse guys are coming together as well. We still need leaders for the Lancer/Mirage. Meeting will take place in Sacramento Nov.2nd in between the weekend gatherings Test and tune sessions and Cruising...

The Westcoast region of 3si.org will be putting on a Northern California Gathering Nov. 2nd through the 3rd in Sacramento, the events we have scheduled so far are.

Sat. Nov. 2nd: Test and Tune at Sacramento Raceway, Cruising on Sunrise Blvd. that night (lots of good cruising).

Sun. Nov. 3rd: A BBQ at a local Park( Destination subject to change) along with a cruise up to the foothills (Crazy Twisties)and some photo ops.

If anyone has any suggestions for friday night or any other days let me know, I would like to get a list of people that will be comming so let me know so I can compile a list.

It will be friggan amazing to see all those Lancers, Eclipses and 3000gt's cruising around Sac, rippin up the streets!
Old Oct 15, 2002, 11:57 AM

That sounds great... I love that shop!...Thats where I got my Y-pipe replaced for a hella good price...

I think there would be more then a few people interested in meeting there....! Especially with the discounts!

We are going to have a blast...already we have over 20 3kgts signed up to go, and the eclipses are on the way too!
Old Oct 15, 2002, 02:38 PM
Evolving Member

=\???

lol i am down to go....but from the fremotn meet, i'd hate to show up and be the only lancer or 1 of 4 lancers there =X heehehe i just dont wanan feel outtaplace lol
Old Oct 15, 2002, 11:01 PM

Hey!!!

It's all good... Unlike other organizations, It seems the Mitsu crews have nothing but love for each other...

Remember this meeting will be to brainstorm and to discuss options for next years Mitsu WCG... (Almost definate Mitsu involvement!!!) Plus we'll get a chance to test and tune our rides, take pics, and cruise the strip! (No Tickets Please).

It should be a day of fun...plus you'll get a chance to check out what other Mitsu crews do to make there car faster. Also if your concerned about being 1 of 4 lancers there...Bring More Lancers...

See Ya There!!
Old Oct 18, 2002, 12:34 PM

I can make i have not made the work scuduels for next month so i will just give my self the days off
Old Oct 19, 2002, 03:36 PM

ok im in for sure just give me a place and a time. and ill be there with the bass on
Old Oct 21, 2002, 03:17 PM
Evolving Member

I would like to partake

Hey what road in the foot hills would you be refering to I have sevral if you what more options let me know if you whant dirt or tarmac I have sevral I know of some hi speed not to smart but fun and some low speed very twisty back side of folsom south of Eldarado hills just below placer their is a good loop off 80 cuts to the south then heads back to 80 donot remember the the names of the road I can get the is about a 15 20 mile loop. cruis sounds OK I am going to ? every onr is going to stop at crispy cream to stop and be eye balled and posible tickted by citrushights finest or the decon cars. you figured out what park to have the barbaQ at rush park is easy to find.by the way I have an 02 lancer some mods

Last edited by shaggy; Oct 21, 2002 at 03:23 PM.
Old Oct 22, 2002, 05:33 PM
Evolving Member

not me

not me the fee for entry is not worth it for me my car has no motor mods and front wheel drive drag racing makes no sents to me to each his own + all the dam weed wacker sounding hondas destroyed the fun sac raceway was years a go their are to many in the import lane but if any one out their is going to show with a turbo on a lancer I will show . Salmon falls is ok but their is another
Old Oct 22, 2002, 06:20 PM
Evolving Member

maybe

The only problem you might get two or three runs in due to knuckle heads that do not know the rules or the courtesy that drivers must know BEFORE coming to the line or even better yet the lane for that mater and speak the track officials language. Sorry for the rant 5 too many bad Wenesday and Saturday nights at the drags but an Evo that might work could you provide a baseball bat to beat the Honda "lookie loos" off so I could see the car with out being jabed or generly shoved around I can only take so much of the "rice grinders" punk asses before I leave for my own good and then the track was enjoyable at one time. But damb a real EVO that might work only if you promise to show I will bite my tounge and my dislike and force myself to have fun. We'll see what a stock ES Lancer with an auto can do besides I need a base line for future modes this will get me in the mood.
Old Oct 23, 2002, 04:06 PM
Evolving Member

glad its not just me

gladI am not the only one how was this same fealing about the track and its life forms that do not know what to do or the rules.what time are people meeting up and the sunrise cruse sounds good but nothing but truble may come of it I live off sunrise north end one time thrugh for me will do I sugest every one remov their times off their windos who are going to race before leaving the track just some helpful hint from lesons hard learned. Also their is a ark on the back side of folsom lake that might serv the well even the road going to ot is fairly fun to drive I have to get out a map to get the roads right most are up hill on the way in no room for f up on the way out you must keep your foot under control this place is almost always dead ranger comes mabe twice a day mid and late let me know if that will work.

Quick Reply: Norcal (Sacramento Mitsubishi Meet)